It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service cant afford Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

and then to add insult to injury... trump's budget cuts would completely defund the Appalachian Regional Commission. From what I have read, some of this money has been used to provide medical care to the poor in these regions...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

WASHINGTON - Republicans this week kicked off their drive to roll back Obama-era environmental regulations by repealing a "Stream Protection Rule" meant to keep coal mines from dumping waste into streams.

If that Obama bill was so important why did they wait till December 2016 to enact it?
Regulations around coal mining will now default to the previous 1983 stream buffer zone.

I've seen footage of their now BLACK water streams. Have you? You wanna drink some? Let your kids play in it?

I live i mile away from a 2 million ton a year coal mine.
The mining is done in a responsible manner.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

The mining is done in a responsible manner.

Lets hope you won't have to change that sentence to past tense.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: EightAhoy

maybe you should read what i said again as far as her and trump.

Credibility was challenged after reading the "filthy rich" v. "looks and charm" comment.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

one year of hillary not being in the white house does not compare to four years of four adult children busily living and going about their lives though.... not that there's much we can do about that. I would venture to guess that just that right there would more than double the cost of protection for the trump family... again, not that there's much we can do about that.
but, we should at least acknowledge that the cost is gonna be significantly higher and increase the allotment given to the secret service so they can do their job adequately!

Budget appropriation for this fiscal year as previously passed under a different administration does need increased. Budget appropriation for next fiscal year will properly reflect anticipated expense.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
just because some mines are being responsible, doesn't mean they all are...

ohvec.org...

a story about this accident was on the front page of the first newspaper I bought when came to the area that I am now living in. needless to say, while I was looking for a place for our family to live, I avoided the sides of mountains.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

this is from the op's quote of the article...

The Office of Management and Budget rejected the request, a source told the Post, which could potentially force the Secret Service to scale back on other operations, like investigations into cyber hacking, counterfeit currency, financial crimes or missing and exploited minors.

they requested, it was denied... so, what should we sacrifce here? investigations into cyber hacking, heck trump might like that idea... or maybe combatting counterfeit currency.. what the heck, it ain't like our money is worth much anyways... maybe financial crimes, what the heck how many people from the big banks has trump place in his administration again... or maybe the missing and exploited minors... ya know, like those that poor pizza gate kids...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The real motive behind this idiotic thread is that yet another grieving leftist can't come to terms with the fact that Bill Clinton's unaccomplished, inept, corrupt, carpet-bagger, drunk of a wife took a massive beat from an infinitely better candidate who isn't a proven criminal, congenital liar, and life-long defender and enabler of a serial sexual predator.

It was a bad beat. The House. The Senate. And best of all for America -- the Supreme Court for the next 25 years.

Bill Clinton's wife will never be president.

The Great President Trump -- already way more accomplished in 62 days than the failed stammering dimwit he replaced, will almost certainly be in office until 20 January 2025. Along the way, he will continue to stack the SCOTUS with pro-America conservative Justices likely leaving office with a 7 - 2 majority.

At this point, leftists should be focused on defending as many of their Senate seats up for re-election in 2018 as they can -- 10 of which are in states Trump won.

Otherwise, the most historic political bloodbath in history will go on unabated.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

just because some mines are being responsible, doesn't mean they all are...

ohvec.org...

a story about this accident was on the front page of the first newspaper I bought when came to the area that I am now living in. needless to say, while I was looking for a place for our family to live, I avoided the sides of mountains.

From you article.

The agency contends that Jeremy Davidson died not because the laws were lax but because existing laws and rules were broken.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

broken by whom?? that oh not so responsible mining company?? your argument seemed to be that we don't really need so many rules because the companies are oh so responsible.... well, if they aren't responsible enough to follow the laws, what makes you think they are gonna be responsible if there is no law?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

LMFAO..now there's a super slueth..got it all figured out.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

No doubt..how romantic..yikes, who in the hell would think that is what a woman wants in the middle of childbirth, what a completely inappropriate moron.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

broken by whom?? that oh not so responsible mining company?? your argument seemed to be that we don't really need so many rules because the companies are oh so responsible.... well, if they aren't responsible enough to follow the laws, what makes you think they are gonna be responsible if there is no law?

There is existing legislation, which I have pointed out in my previous post. This is not the case of there being 'no law' as you put it, thats a foolish assumption.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I think that is a big part of it, compared to trumps home the white house is a run down trailer home in the bad part of town.
I seem to remember reading that the white house has rats, plumbing problems and electrical problems. It is a very old building and it`s in a pretty crappy city, I don`t blame him for not wanting to stay there.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

I think that is a big part of it, compared to trumps home the white house is a run down trailer home in the bad part of town.
I seem to remember reading that the white house has rats, plumbing problems and electrical problems. It is a very old building and it`s in a pretty crappy city, I don`t blame him for not wanting to stay there.

So, he's superficial then, and places more value on his physical environment, than the job he is tasked with performing? The enormous privilege he gained when he was elected POTUS?
You don't hear other White House families complaining about these problems in the WH. In fact, I believe they all have said living there was something they considered to be an honor.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: veracity
it should be forced, they should have to live in the whitehouse.

Why we are paying for them to live where they want is awful.

If you are going to be the president...you must live in the whitehouse.

Why is that so hard to understand?

He does live in the White House, show me where it says his wife must live there?

I mean the family, duh. There should be no extra tax dollars spent bc members of the family choose to live elsewhe.

so tell me...trumpluvr...are you guys seriously ok with this?

Where were your complaints when Chelsea chose to go to college across the country at Stanford and needed to be flanked by security on tax payer dollars? She could have just gone to Georgetown instead and lived in the WH.

The problem with you lefties is for years you've never complained about tax dollars being used to protect family members of the POTUS yet suddenly because you're all so butthurt over Trump, it matters. Even had one of your ilk saying Ivanka shouldn't leave her house for 8 years.

Insanity.

lofl, so she just should have NOT gone to college?

Butthurt?

Remember how butthurt the alt-right were when Michelle Obama took a separate airplane home from a vacation so she could be on a talk show (I think it was Ellen)?

A separate plane...one flight
edit on 22-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I love this kind of juvenile thinking, the kind of thinking preteens use. The notion here is "trump's family is expensive to protect... see what a mistake this was?" The underlining vibe is that if any other family, like the bush family which still gets SS protection for two presidents and on and on would be cheaper, so clearly this was a mistake. If Jeb had been elected, and a gazillion dollars was spent protecting the entire bush family with SS would people bitch?

The thinking is mind boggling. This happened, it is the way it is, we have been doing this for ages and this is how it works. The president, NO MATTER WHO IT IS, gets protection for him and his family. Why? hmmm, well for the most basic problem of "kidnapping" of a family member and acting like a terrorist for one. For two, gee maybe if his wife and kid was killed he might not be a good leader, because terrorism, terrorism, terrorism...

Beyond this, It does not matter at all. Not one bit, in no world does this matter. More money was wasted protecting us from Zika, Ebola and several other plagues that never happened, and not because we spent BILLIONS on this mythical crises.

Then again, maybe we can impeach him because his family costs to much to protect. Please, lets start a movement as I would die laughing at the hearings, on second thought, please make this a thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So you are another that twists what is actually said. Not a single person said impeach him for this. What I and others have wondered is why do we have to shoulder so much of the financial burden. Trump can. Do 2 things that would save about 9 million a week. I don't think it is unreasonable to want that.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

You're hilarious. I mean it could be about all that but it's not. I just wanted to have a discussion about cost and to see what others think about it.
I'm getting that from our left leaning members but not from you and your fellow trumpets. From you it's mostly your opinion on our opinion, snide comments, and of course a chance to call Hillary a crook and a pedophile.
Thanks for being consistent

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
We should demand they all live in the white house, if for no other reason than to save money...

...Being a great big business douche like he is, the Trumpanzee should have no problem with that as far as saving money...

Maybe he should board up the white house and move it permanently to Mar largo!

The WH had 3 security breaches in 1 week.

And what good is the SS when they couldn't find out if TT was being tapped?

Since he has to pay for food and utilities in DC anyway, he might as well be comfortable.

The weather is a lot better there too and who can bitch about him golfing when the course is in his backyard?

Yeah, I love how all you peopleoids just love telling him he should do this, do that, stop that, disavow this, apologize for that, release this, release that, oy!

Good f'n luck wit dat BS.

He's the POTUS not your lackey.

lol.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join