It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service cant afford Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Shortly after he took office, I remember reading that Obama had received more death threats than any other President in history.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

some women, i believe appreciate being with a man worth a couple billion.

do you think if trump only made 50 grand a year she would have married him? honest question
even if he made her the center of his world.....

i saw your thing about slavic women not smiling....
does that resting bitch face you mentioned ever go away? she has lived her for like 16 years

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: veracity
it should be forced, they should have to live in the whitehouse.

Why we are paying for them to live where they want is awful.

If you are going to be the president...you must live in the whitehouse.

Why is that so hard to understand?

He does live in the White House, show me where it says his wife must live there?

I mean the family, duh. There should be no extra tax dollars spent bc members of the family choose to live elsewhe.

so tell me...trumpluvr...are you guys seriously ok with this?

Where were your complaints when Chelsea chose to go to college across the country at Stanford and needed to be flanked by security on tax payer dollars? She could have just gone to Georgetown instead and lived in the WH.

The problem with you lefties is for years you've never complained about tax dollars being used to protect family members of the POTUS yet suddenly because you're all so butthurt over Trump, it matters. Even had one of your ilk saying Ivanka shouldn't leave her house for 8 years.

Insanity.
edit on 22-3-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Why are you so obsessed with Chelsea? She was a kid when they moved in.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

yes, because that's what every women wants while in the middle of a contraction, a husband trying to make out with her!! heck my husband probably would have needed a doctor worse than I did if had he tried to!!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

a reply to: TinySickTears

i suspect it is more about the gold toilets than it is the kids school. again just my opinion. nothing to back it up.

Don't give up your day job super sleuth.

so it is not even possible that them staying in new york could have to do with how lavish their apartment is versus the white house?
not even possible huh?

i see things like this and that is what makes me think it is about the posh digs...this article is about his chopper

www.cnbc.com...

That meant out with the old and in with the gold. The Trump family crest painted in gold inside Donald Trump’s private helicopter. Source: International Jet Interiors The Trump family crest painted in gold inside Donald Trump’s private helicopter. The whole interior is outfitted with 24-karat gold-plated hardware—from the seatbelts to the handles. Trump also had his family crest painted on the side, in gold of course. And the shelves of the Trump chopper were stocked with water—Trump Ice spring water. "If it's got the Trump name on it, it's got to be the best of the best," Roth said. "And this helicopter is worth of his name."

i guess a kick ass chopper is not enough...must have the gold trimmings too

i dont think it is unreasonable to think that the white house is not lavish enough for her.....or him which might be why he does not seem to want to be there

Errrg Trump residence the words to describe it....

Tacky
Uncouth
Garish
Pretentious
It just reeks of a man who is insecure and lacking real class.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

some women, i believe appreciate being with a man worth a couple billion.

do you think if trump only made 50 grand a year she would have married him? honest question
even if he made her the center of his world.....

i saw your thing about slavic women not smiling....
does that resting bitch face you mentioned ever go away? she has lived her for like 16 years

I have no idea if she'd be with him at $50K a year. That's a losing game to even guess at... hell, if you took a cross section of couples currently making $50k a year, how many of them would dump their spouse if they suddenly started making $150 mil a year? I do believe that there are some very wealthy people in happy marriages out there.

An individual's emotional profile is formed during their childhood and through puberty, so no, her being here for 16 years doesn't matter when you consider she was Slovenian born and raised. It's also genetic, to be honest, American Slavic women tend to get more "relaxed serious" looks as they age.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Well, that was how we induced labor for my first born so...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It does, doesn't it? I think he had "daddy problems". He constantly needs to prove his worth to himself. The external accoutrements seem to help him. Po old thang.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

It does, doesn't it? I think he had "daddy problems". He constantly needs to prove his worth to himself. The external accoutrements seem to help him. Po old thang.

Looks like we have a Dr. in the house.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

umm, my firstborn was close to a month late and we were sexually active up to the point where my water broke. but once labor started, no, that's not a good time to start acting like you want to begin creating another one... that's just being insensitive!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

As a Brit, I''d be curious to hear your thoughts on the interior of Buckingham Palace. Photos I've seen have looked very similar to the above Trump's room photo. Hell, Trump paid for his pad himself... Queen Liz did not, but she lives opulently, all the same.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Fair point.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

As a Brit, I''d be curious to hear your thoughts on the interior of Buckingham Palace. Photos I've seen have looked very similar to the above Trump's room photo. Hell, Trump paid for his pad himself... Queen Liz did not, but she lives opulently, all the same.

Because she's a Real Queen? And Trump only thinks he's one.
lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Because she's a Real Queen? And Trump only thinks he's one.
lol.

Monarchs initially saw their lineage become holders of the crown thanks to wealth, so... It seems like having earned your money would be worth a little more than "because I'm next in line, worship me! Sing songs about me! Defend me!"

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

This can't be what the founders had in mind when they drew it up.

It isn't. The budget was miniscule, and presidents had to pay for state dinners out of pocket originally. Jefferson went into debt doing it. George Washington had to borrow $600 to get to the inauguration. Times were much different back then.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

If they want the money then they should do their job better.

Well, Melania doesn't actually have job as of yet, so I can't fault her job performance. But as for Trump, you're right.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That was pretty weak.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

That was pretty weak.

so are your snide little comments

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link