It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service cant afford Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
it should be forced, they should have to live in the whitehouse.

Why we are paying for them to live where they want is awful.

If you are going to be the president...you must live in the whitehouse.

Why is that so hard to understand?

He does live in the White House, show me where it says his wife must live there?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I doubt Trump's family feels unsafe in DC. I think it's just that they don't want to compromise the lifestyle they're used to, even if it means living it on the taxpayers dime. That says a lot in itself.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I am of the opinion that Military and LEO's should be paid more.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

does anyone think that trump goes to mar a largo so much because the white house is not lavish enough for him?
maybe not the only reason but do you think that is one of the reasons?

I'm beginning to wonder if it might not be easier for him to have undocumented, unofficial meetings with people for reasons he might not want us to know about... but, that's just me.

but, let's see...
it's okay to ask wheelchair bound grandmas and grandpas and disabled vets to do their own shopping and cooking if they want to eat... it's okay to expect poor single mothers who are depending on the afterschool programs to settle for paying more for childcare so they can work... it's okay pull educational grants from poor college students.... after all we all have to make sacrifices...
but.... it's not okay to expect trump to knock off his weekly trips to florida??
I guess he's rich, and like all rich and powerful, we can't expect him to sacrifice crap for the nation!
it's not okay

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: angeldoll

I've never seen a more miserable looking woman.

You've not spent much time around Slavic women, have you? Smiling is not done as a throw away BS expression as it is in the west... Slavic women usually have resting bitch face unless they are truly delighted by something in the moment.

still, she looks miserable, i would be too if I had to touch DTRUMP in sexual waze

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: underwerks

Isn't that basically what Krazy just said?

And I guess you guys are going to appropriate the CTRL prefix now?

Write your own material, FFS.

The right has had dibs on the CTRL prefix for around 60 years.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i mean the obamas were safe

92% of DC voted for him... duh.

the bushes were safe

They were safe? Is this why White House security made unprecedented changes to things like the no-go zone around the White House, elimination of civilian tours, and massive increases in SS agents while he was in office? Security protocols and procedures change, and usually cost money each time they do.

the clintons were safe

Yeah, it was anyone who crossed the Clintons that tended to end up mysteriously dead...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

He does live in the White House, show me where it says his wife must live there?

I mean the family, duh. There should be no extra tax dollars spent bc members of the family choose to live elsewhe.

so tell me...trumpluvr...are you guys seriously ok with this?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

How do you know it's tax dollars? The government is the only one that creates money. Do you have proof they are paid with tax money?
edit on 22-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

i suspect it is more about the gold toilets than it is the kids school. again just my opinion. nothing to back it up.

Don't give up your day job super sleuth.

so it is not even possible that them staying in new york could have to do with how lavish their apartment is versus the white house?
not even possible huh?

i see things like this and that is what makes me think it is about the posh digs...this article is about his chopper

www.cnbc.com...

That meant out with the old and in with the gold. The Trump family crest painted in gold inside Donald Trump’s private helicopter. Source: International Jet Interiors The Trump family crest painted in gold inside Donald Trump’s private helicopter. The whole interior is outfitted with 24-karat gold-plated hardware—from the seatbelts to the handles. Trump also had his family crest painted on the side, in gold of course. And the shelves of the Trump chopper were stocked with water—Trump Ice spring water. "If it's got the Trump name on it, it's got to be the best of the best," Roth said. "And this helicopter is worth of his name."

i guess a kick ass chopper is not enough...must have the gold trimmings too

i dont think it is unreasonable to think that the white house is not lavish enough for her.....or him which might be why he does not seem to want to be there

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I mean the family, duh. There should be no extra tax dollars spent bc members of the family choose to live elsewhe.

If it had any affect on my day to day life, maybe but since it doesn't then no I don't care and let's be honest no one here does either, this is all fake outrage.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So both CTRL and ALT are taken by the "right"?

I guess that leaves us with DELETE for the "left".

Sounds good to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The more you go on the more I can see that you are just jealous of his success.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

how many secret service agents are now having to live in trump towers, just to protect the trump family living there? you think that trump is being kind and just donating that space, or are they getting a nice gov't check to cover the cost to the business..

could this be the reason she is choosing to stay there?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

If it had any affect on my day to day life, maybe but since it doesn't then no I don't care and let's be honest no one here does either, this is all fake outrage.

out of site out of mind...right?

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I doubt Trump's family feels unsafe in DC. I think it's just that they don't want to compromise the lifestyle they're used to, even if it means living it on the taxpayers dime. That says a lot in itself.

thats where i lean as well.
i will give the benefit of the doubt and say school may be part of their reasoning for melania staying there but i think it has much more to do with how she(all of them) live

link   

still, she looks miserable, i would be too if I had to touch DTRUMP in sexual waze

As would I, but I'm a straight male so...

I've seen it said by Marla Maples, Ivanna, and a couple of Trump's past girlfriends that he worship the woman he's with. He makes her feel like she's the only thing that matters so long as she is in his presence. Hell, Marla Maples Trump said he "made out" with her while she was giving birth to their daughter. Women, I believe, appreciate being the center of their man's attention more than they concern themselves with said man's overall appearance and, in some cases, his behavior when he's not in their immediate presence.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

yeah.
you totally nailed it

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: veracity

How do you know it's tax dollars? The government is the only one that creates money. Do you have proof they are paid with tax money?

please dont...just dont...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

LOFL

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join