It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service cant afford Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: TinySickTears

I imagine the threats against his life and the life of his family are insurmountable. Once again, the media is to blame for inciting it.

Very true.

Still. Maybe they ought to try and curb the travel. Or how about making them live in one spot?

This is the life they have chosen. Did they really think they could just continue on in life as if nothing has changed?

I think they all need to button it up and hunker down for a while.

thats what im saying
what is so unreasonable about any of that?

melania and baron live with trump at the white house. the house tax payers pay for for the president
maybe cut down the mar a largo trips

maybe dont send baby trump across the globe to promote the brand. send some senior exec or some #. or, cover the cost on their own

there seems to be reasonable work arounds here but it also seems they are not willing to

i am very curious why melania and baron are not safe in DC
that is new to me

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If they want the money then they should do their job better.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Melania and Barron are not safe in DC. There is a very good reason that they avoid that wretched place.

Reportedly it is because she doesn't want to be near Trump or his lifestyle.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

You do realize Melania and Barron are moving into the White House when he finishes the school year, right? And you do realize they've stated that a number of times, right? And you do realize their reasoning for it is they didn't want Barron switching schools in the middle of the year, right?

you do realize i acknowledged that melania claims they are staying there for baron to finish school right?
you do realize i said it was my opinion that she is staying there cause the white house is not lavish enough for her and i also said i have no evidence of that......i am still allowed to have an opinion

i will believe they are moving to the white house when they actually do.

apparently they are not safe in DC. news to me

i suspect there will be another reason why they dont move there...again, just an opinion

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's just as stupidly hypocritical to hear the CTRL-Left bitch about government spending.

Especially when it's chump change.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

i am very curious why melania and baron are not safe in DC that is new to me

Have you ever been to d.c, it's worse than nyc.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The US government creates money. If there is insufficient tax money, the Treasury creates additional money to pay for services. This is why there is inflation.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
dp
edit on 22-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Them secret service agents staying at Maralago should have to buy a membership, it's not fair to the paying customers that have bought one. It's only 200 grand a piece.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Maybe secret service agents shouldn't be paid 6 or 7 figure salaries.

They take a pledge/vow to die for him/her if need be. How many jobs require that?

Our soldiers take that same oath, only for every American and America's business interests, and are paid absolute ass... I'm less than impressed with the idea that a Secret Service job should earn someone more than any other LEO, military, or first responder position that involves daily life risking for the protection of others.

link   

Sure, you have the right to be wrong.

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Melania and Barron are not safe in DC. There is a very good reason that they avoid that wretched place.

Reportedly it is because she doesn't want to be near Trump or his lifestyle.

what does that have to do with their safety though?

the letting baron finish the year is believable....i can buy that i just dont think that is true.
i guess we will soon see.

i suspect it is more about the gold toilets than it is the kids school. again just my opinion. nothing to back it up.

oh 1 thing to back it up.

let me add the disclaimer that this is just my opinion.

it is my opinion that while melania may very well love trump(and even like him) i believe that his money and the lifestyle he affords her played a yuge part in their relationship and marriage.
i say this because she is a young(ish.), beautiful woman....
what is he?? he is filthy rich

i seriously doubt she was all about his looks and his charm..

that is probably for another thread but it goes with what i am saying about the white house not being lavish enough.

again. not saying she does not love him. im sure she does. to be fair you can learn to love a person.
i just think that is he was not worth a couple bill she never would have got in as deep as she did.

again, my opinions

link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's just as stupidly hypocritical to hear the CTRL-Left bitch about government spending.

Especially when it's chump change.

It's even funnier when the CTRL-Right is in power and people treat it like it doesn't matter. Like it's Trump change. (Whoops, I meant chump change.)

link   

I've never seen a more miserable looking woman. I bet she divorces him after his term.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

i suspect it is more about the gold toilets than it is the kids school. again just my opinion. nothing to back it up.

Don't give up your day job super sleuth.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

i am very curious why melania and baron are not safe in DC that is new to me

Have you ever been to d.c, it's worse than nyc.

if it truly is about safety then that means trump either does not care that it will cost a million a day of taxpayer money to protect them in new york or he did not care about their possible move to DC if he won...

interesting

did it just get that bad in DC since january?
i mean the obamas were safe
the bushes were safe
the clintons were safe

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
it should be forced, they should have to live in the whitehouse.

Why we are paying for them to live where they want is awful.

If you are going to be the president...you must live in the whitehouse.

Why is that so hard to understand?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Isn't that basically what Krazy just said?

And I guess you guys are going to appropriate the CTRL prefix now?

Write your own material, FFS.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I've never seen a more miserable looking woman.

You've not spent much time around Slavic women, have you? Smiling is not done as a throw away BS expression as it is in the west... Slavic women usually have resting bitch face unless they are truly delighted by something in the moment.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

These days they can work at home. The president's primary function is signing bills from Congress. In the past it used to take a person to physically deliver the bill to the White House. Nowadays with internet they just click the send button and deliver the bill electronically to where the president lives and the staff prints the bill and the president signs the bill.

edit on 22-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join