It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service cant afford Trump

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

My reply was to veracity and I never said you you claimed anything.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

ok julio
agree to disagree
im cool with that

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

My reply was to veracity and I never said you you claimed anything.

i know that.
i responded though because he and i said pretty much the same thing before you asked.

im must killing time till its time to smash. nothing else to do

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

why is it so unreasonable to want the first lady to live in the white house

Want, want want, how does it feel to want?

Focus on what you need, the rest is all distractions to make you angry at nothing.

Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

that is a lot of money....

For who, you? This is not an issue...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Well...do you have another reason why art projects that are unable to be funded by a public in love with the aesthetic need support via our tax dollars? Is it not enough that we aren't interested enough in supporting the types of art produced by purchasing it, now we have to be extorted via tax dollars to support it?

It needs to exist whether the people want it or not, apparently. If free market capitalism won't do it, then good old use of government cash will.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
so you guys dont care about how much of your tax is spent and on what?
im not even talking about secret service protection. any area paid for via taxes.
there is no area where you would rather see more/less tax money allotted to?

from 2015

money.cnn.com...

$3,728.92 (or 28.7%) on health programs $3,299.13 (or 25.4%) on the Pentagon and the military $1,776.06 (or 13.7%) on interest on the debt $1,040.93 (or 8%) on unemployment and labor programs $771.26 (or 5%) on veterans benefits $598.74 (or 4.6%) on food and agriculture programs $461.59 (or 3.6%) on education programs $377.50 (or 2.9%) on government expenses $250.03 (or 1.9%) on housing and community programs $207.68 (or 1.6%) on energy and environmental programs $194.29 (or 1.5%) on international affairs programs $150.68 (or 1.2%) on transportation funding $143.20 (or 1.1%) on science funding

not allowed to have an opinion on those either or are those cool?
id like to know

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

so you guys dont care about how much of your tax is spent and on what?

Sure but what can you do about it?

My wife and I chose not to have children but I have to pay for schools, it's not fair but it is what it is.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Perhaps the salary Trump refused can go towards the secret service ? Or was that fake news?
Maybe if the Pentagon could find the 6 billion it 'lost', that would help ?
Or scale down some of the black projects that siphon money away ?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I imagine the threats against his life and the life of his family are insurmountable. Once again, the media is to blame for inciting it.

Once again I guess this is Trump's fault for the price of security on the President. Geez, what else can we talk about...maybe they use a lot of toilet paper too.

lets forget fault.

why is it so unreasonable to want the first lady to live in the white house to save 900k a day? i dont get why that is such an issue.

Do you have any proof it costs 900,000 a day?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

I imagine the threats against his life and the life of his family are insurmountable. Once again, the media is to blame for inciting it.

Once again I guess this is Trump's fault for the price of security on the President. Geez, what else can we talk about...maybe they use a lot of toilet paper too.

lets forget fault.

why is it so unreasonable to want the first lady to live in the white house to save 900k a day? i dont get why that is such an issue.

just the article in my OP.
didnt run it down any further than that

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

when you reach the end of your life, are too feeble to care for yourself, and finding yourself in need of medical care....
it's those kids that you didn't have that your money went to pay for their education that will be taking care of you??

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Wrong, my wife and I have been smart with money just for those reasons, I'm not foolish enough to expect people and government take care of MY needs.

Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Man, i could run down the list and we'd be here for days. My job is doing that kind of thing, so im pretty good at holding my focus. Even with that, i just don't think i'd care to try LOL

But I DO think that if we have to raise the debt ceiling, if we have to operate at a deficit, if we have to grow debt....we need to focus on operational needs first. Im not a fan of programs meant to step on states toes, like the CBP that "funds" meals on wheels. Actually indigent care should solely fall on counties to deal with. The best way to fix poverty is put it in the hands of communities to spruce the place up and make it sellable. The NEA is another one. I see no reason to borrow money so we can pay people to make art that the public isn't willing to buy on its own. Honestly i think it speaks to a bigger problem in that our economy is becomming a closed loop between the 2 aggregates of our currency: the wall street and capital hill

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I think he answered a different question than you asked, despite the fact that bot questions are worded the same..

In the end, we all reap the rewards of an educated populace. How many of your best ideas would you have never had without some input along the way from the educated masses around you?

I suspect none. None of us can do it alone.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

lets forget fault.

just the article in my OP.
didnt run it down any further than that

Where in your article does it say it costs 900,000 a day, I am missing that part.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing it costs 1mil per day for the First Lady and son to live in her own home in New York. Is there a public list that shows where all this SS money is going?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Someone gave that 900k a day amount in a tweet (a marketing editor for magazine). The New York Police Commissioner says its more like $150k/day:

On days when Mr. Trump is not in the city, the department estimates that it costs $127,000 to $146,000 a day “to protect the first lady and her son while they reside in Trump Tower.” On days when Mr. Trump is in New York City — he has not yet returned since his inauguration — the Police Department anticipates “an average daily rate of $308,000.”

That would come out to about $50 million a year if Mr. Trump avoided returning to Manhattan, or just over $60 million if he began returning on weekends.

www.snopes.com...

I mean, its snopes. So take it with some salt.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You're missing the point. He would be much safer living at the white house with his family. The cult apologists are just getting bizarre now. How can you possibly defend it. Obama was a black president in a country with a huge racist contingent banging on about him being a muslim for 8 years. If anything he was more at risk.

Trump is mugging you off, as we like to say on this side of the pond. And you're all cheering him on while he spends your money. It's tragic.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If they can't afford it, then don't do it. It's not like they have to do it. Geez.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join