It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Punch A Nazi'---From 'Social Justice: The Musical'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Pretty simple you say? They only want their fascist dictatorship with gas-chambers and all that! Just another lousy opinion after all, it's not that someone already did that to millions of people. Right? ... Right?

"Don't do to others what you don't want done to you!"

So you wouldn't stand up for people in case some dickhead ignores your nice premise and goes after them? Tolerance for intolerance is kinda funny on it's own, I'll give you that.

Thing is... if I would be the Nazi getting a punch I'd be a very happy fella. Got the attention I was craving for and someone legimtimized my postition with a punch. How isn't this precisely what I wanted to happen? Now look at you, even the sane pacifist chimed in to blaim the one dealing punches only! Awesome.

Our special snowflake Nazi seems to win either way - ignore him and do wrong or punch him and do wrong. Probably a matter of taste, but surely not one of irrefutable arguments.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
So you wouldn't stand up for people in case some dickhead ignores your nice premise and goes after them? Tolerance for intolerance is kinda funny on it's own, I'll give you that.

To reexamine that ethics quote ("Don't do to others what you don't want done to you!") doesn't mean that one remains immobilized.
One can still kill something that needs killing and still do it ethically; as painlessly as possible, for instance.
An ethical person can still kill.
On the other hand, we have no choice in this matter (or any other matters) and the 'action' of the moment depends on who and what we are, at that moment, manifesting itself!
If we are killers, we kill; if healers, we heal,... and might switch a moment later!
If someone needs to be killed, they will be in the vicinity of a killer at the exact right time.

Our special snowflake Nazi seems to win either way - ignore him and do wrong or punch him and do wrong. Probably a matter of taste, but surely not one of irrefutable arguments.

I am not responsible for the behavior of others, just my own.
And winning/losing have no meaning from this Perspective, they are one and the same thing, from opposite Perspectives.
It means nothing.
The Universe works Perfectly!

Those who need a punch, get one.
I have no problem with that. *__-

edit on 31-3-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Civil courage happens to disagree with you. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Civil courage happens to disagree with you. Just saying.

I am unfamiliar with that phrase.
I understand what 'courage' means; something existing in the eye (thoughts/ego) of the beholder.
Would you mind telling me what you mean by 'civil courage'?
More, I might have liked, as an intelligent (more or less) person, to discuss this with this 'civil courage' who disagrees.
Still more, no matter what I might say, there will be as many who consider it absolute crap as there are who might find meaning, so whatever 'social courage' is?, I support it's Perspective!
Just sayin'! *__-

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

If you witness a robbery, or any other form of attack going on, and have the opportunity to help the victim without exposing yourself to the danger, your action would be a good example for civil courage if it helps preventing the victim from harm.
Also, I imagine you wouldn't ignore someone in need of ambulant treatment. First aid would be another example for your responsibility during an emergency.
Civil courage is kinda similar, first aid prevention if you like.

Thanks for the nice chat anyway, have a great time!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ummmmm.....still AWESOME!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If you witness a robbery, or any other form of attack going on, and have the opportunity to help the victim without exposing yourself to the danger, your action would be a good example for civil courage if it helps preventing the victim from harm. Also, I imagine you wouldn't ignore someone in need of ambulant treatment.

So, 'civil' courage is what is perceived (in the eye/thoughts' of the beholder) as courage in a 'civil' setting?
Or, perhaps a point in civil setting where 'civility[' has been lost/attacked.
As opposed to 'war courage'?
Truly, if that's what you mean, I really see the distinction between the two meaningless and arbittrary.
'Courage' exists in the judgmental ignorant thoughts of the beholder.
One sees a 'hero', another sees the same thing and sees a fool!

None of us would like to imagine this of themselves, but despite the ego masturbation, no one knows how they might respond to any situation unless in that situation! Experience = Knowledge!
We are unique Souls from moment to moment!
There have been times that I have intervened, without the least regard for personal safety, and there have been time that I have just driven past.
I need no excuses because we have no choices, no free-will.
We do as we must.

First aid would be another example for your responsibility during an emergency.
Civil courage is kinda similar, first aid prevention if you like.

Words like 'responsibility' are great if your Nature, at that moment, coincides with your notion of 'responsibility'.
Like 'courage', one man's 'responsibility' is another's 'unwanted meddling'!

Thanks for the nice chat anyway, have a great time!

Thanks, and right back atcha! *__-

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Violence begets violence. If you can't see that then you need to re calibrate your moral compass.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Good satire.

I'd like to ask them writer what's wrong with punching Nazis though.
I'd be interested in hearing their argument.

Nothing. The problem lies with millennials/liberals/SJWs/ANTIFA/BLM labeling EVERYONE with opposing views, a "Nazi." Prime example:

^It's sh#t like that (ON A CONTINUAL BASIS NOW), that the OP's video is making fun of. These idiots suffer from Nazi Paranoia Syndrome. They probably check under their beds at night for "Nazis."
edit on 21-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join