It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden spotted in Arizona?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Again someone wants to argue semantics......the article I original read said Cessna....then the article from Alabany said Bi-Plane........as I said it was fishy. The article I saw showed a picture of a Cessna with no markings...the article from Albany said it was a Bi-Plane and it was tourists on it.....the article in Sedona said nothing as to the occupants......

And I said the same week I saw black helicopters in the area and also there was talk of Bin Laden being seen at the cathedral in the rocks.....JUst seemed there was a lot of weird stuff going on that week.....

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Osama permanently attached to a 'kidney machine' (dialysis or something like that?). I remember some stand-up comedian making fun about him in a cave with that machine and how the marines looking for him wouldn't have hard time spotting a guy dragging it with him?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Osama permanently attached to a 'kidney machine' (dialysis or something like that?). I remember some stand-up comedian making fun about him in a cave with that machine and how the marines looking for him wouldn't have hard time spotting a guy dragging it with him?

If this is true that would indicate the need for power so why cant we use thermals to find the generator powering the the medical equipt.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Pretty sad that our intelligence people can't find Osama Bin laden but they can learn that he's attached to a kidney machine. Do they also know where he buys his clothes, does his laundry, buys his groceries and gets his camel serviced?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
If OBL is actually residing in the US, it is out of necessity. This would mean that some form of a plan is being made. A plan to release another video with an American landmark in the background, or perhaps a plan to stage a perfectly-timed & media-coordinated capture?

Sadly if this was true it wouldnt surprise me , media seems to be the new flavor of the seasons for kidnapping terrorists.

Based on the assumption that this story is true, we would also have to ask the following question:

What was OBL doing in Sedona, Arizona at a church?

Can any of our Sedona-based members independently confirm this story?

MK

[edit on 1-2-2005 by MKULTRA]

Maybe he is actually kazaam the american or what ever that idoits name was , that guy started off at a Catholic church didnt he maybe Osama is Catholic and came here to hold mass so he wouldnt get his head chopped off for betrying jihad and allah and such.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm not from Sedona, but I do live in Phoenix. My husband is very familiar with the Church cited. It is in the red rocks and is a Catholic Church (he says) but other denominations also worship there. It's a major tourist attraction (again, according to husband).

I will keep my eyes posted
I am always seeing people that I "think" look like OBL. Maybe I'm really seeing him!!!

We have jokingly remarked that most of the videos, of OBL, that have a landscape, look like they are shot in Phoenix. Maybe he likes our climate. All the midwesterners winter here...no reason he shouldn't.

joey

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Go to the post office and look at the wanted posters.. I know to this date the only post office that has an Osama Bin Laden poster is boston, because he has been there many times, and its well documented..

This post might be old, but I just saw it and didnt even really read the whole thing, so if someone else already said this, then this just backs it up.
If not please check it out

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join