It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden spotted in Arizona?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I knew it !! I ve said it for years. After all the planning that went into 9/11, you think he didnt think about where to hide? I always said he probably shaved his beard, cut his hair and is working at a gas station in the Bronx...

I just reminds me of how I used to hide my weed in my dads closet. Inside the old suits he never wore. I always knew when they went thru my stuff, yet they never found it. Pretty clever, no?

Then consider it. He might have very well gotten it here pre 9/11 thru mexico. Ya never know.....

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As ridiculous as it sounds at first, it is not all that far fetched.

Complete Timeline

"Hani Hanjour enters the US, the first of the hijackers to do so. He takes an English course in Tucson, Arizona. [Time 9/24/01 (B); Cox News 10/15/01; New York Times 6/19/02] However, the FBI claims Hanjour first arrived on October 3, 1991. [Congressional Intelligence Committee 9/26/02] "

"Bin Laden buys a jet from the US military in Arizona (the Pentagon approved the transaction). This aircraft is later used to transport missiles from Pakistan that kill American Special Forces in Somalia. He also has some of his followers begin training as pilots in US flight schools. These initial flight trainings come to nothing when details are later revealed in a court case about Operation Bojinka (see January 6, 1995). [Sunday Herald 9/16/01]"

"The Phoenix FBI office uncovers startling evidence connecting Arizona to radical Muslim terrorists. The office videotapes two men trying to recruit a Phoenix FBI informant to be a suicide bomber. One of the men is linked to terrorist leader Sheikh Omar Abdul-Rahman (see July 1990). [Los Angeles Times, 5/26/02, New York Times, 6/19/02] In 1998, the office's international terrorism squad investigates a possible Middle Eastern extremist taking flight lessons at a Phoenix airport. By 1990, Arizona has become one of the main centers in the US for radical Muslims and remains so. But terrorism remains a low priority for the office. Meanwhile, hijacker Hani Hanjour moves to Arizona for the first time around 1990 (see 1990) and spends much of the next decade in the state. The FBI apparently remains oblivious about Hanjour, though one FBI informant claims that by 1998 they “knew everything about the guy”

So there are Bin Laden connections to Arizona.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Aldarion]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
I was recently in Sedona, Arizona and read in a local paper that several citizens claimed to have seen Bin Laden at a church built in the rocks in part of the town. It didn't appear like anyone took the story very seriously, but that same week I saw several black helicopters in the area as well as a small cessna plane actually landed on the main road in Sedona and had no markings or numbers of any kind on it?

It just seemed like something fishy was up and I was wondering if anyone else heard anything of this? It was probably a look alike because how could he possibly get into the United States?

[edit on 1-2-2005 by Zabilgy]

Really now I thought I went through there with my Osama mask on and would not get noticed after all I went thru there the day before with a Bush mask on and noone tryed to shoot me so I thought what the heck I might as well try my Osama mask to see if someone would shoot at me for the bounty. I know when I wore my Nixon mask I bearly escaped with my hide in tact.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
I was recently in Sedona, Arizona and read in a local paper that several citizens claimed to have seen Bin Laden at a church built in the rocks in part of the town. It didn't appear like anyone took the story very seriously, but that same week I saw several black helicopters in the area as well as a small cessna plane actually landed on the main road in Sedona and had no markings or numbers of any kind on it?

It just seemed like something fishy was up and I was wondering if anyone else heard anything of this? It was probably a look alike because how could he possibly get into the United States?

Just a thought but perhaps he plans on converting all Mexicans into muslims then have them do a jihad on the US. They have already started to convert a Maya Indian group.

Islam gaining Converts

Edit removed info from another post that was not intended to be in my reply

[edit on 2/3/2005 by shots]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
hey shots were you going to say something to me I saw my post quoted but no other info or was the response about mexico for both of us.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
hey shots were you going to say something to me I saw my post quoted but no other info or was the response about mexico for both of us.

Sorry that was my fault I used your reply to get the orignal quote and did not remove all of yours.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
no problem shots I just thought I missed something or that portion was lost somewhere , or it was a conspiracy to make me more crazy lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
But why would he want to be in the USA?

"The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." - Sherlock Holmes

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If he is in the country, I doubt he would appear in public. He has one of the most recognizable faces in the world. Groomed or not.

Although... it wouldn't be impossible for him to get into AZ. There are numerous reports of Arab men crossing the Mexican border.

If he is, and this is a big IF, I'd wager that he's been here since before 9-11.

Anyone remember the tape where bin Laden said he would soon die a martyr in the belly of the eagle? Many people interpretted that as meaning he planned to be a suicide bomber or lead an attack personally on the CONUS

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Anyone remember the tape where bin Laden said he would soon die a martyr in the belly of the eagle?

No. What vintage? Can you find it anywhere?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hey, was Elvis with him or were they in the jungle room. OBL is under wraps I think by either the PAKASTANI govt. or the CIA knows of his whereabouts. I also think that not only for his murderous act in setting up the plan for the WT Towers, he has got a truckfull of dirt on many world leaders.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Post 9-11, pre Iraq. I am thinking that it may have been from the clip he put out in like November or December of '01. Post Tora Bora. The one in the camo where he didn't move his left arm and people speculated he had been injured in Tora Bora. I think that was the one, but I could be mistaken.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
He was down there converting the mayans, and discovered that the US had frozen his bank accounts. He was so distraught, didn't know what to do, until the mexicans told him the solution. Join them and come to america!! they said, there's lots of jobs, and you can live with all of us(three families, with 12kids) in a nice three bedroom house there's lots of jobs, and no one will even ask you for any identification....
so he figured what the heck, and joined them on their journey...
end of story.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
" I was recently in Sedona, Arizona and read in a local paper that several citizens claimed to have seen Bin Laden at a church built in the rocks in part of the town. It didn't appear like anyone took the story very seriously, but that same week I saw several black helicopters in the area as well as a small cessna plane actually landed on the main road in Sedona and had no markings or numbers of any kind on it?"

So I gather you were in Sedona, since you yourself saw the helicopters and you say you saw a small airplane land on the "main road in Sedona".

What "main road" was that, and what was the "local paper"? I can't think of any main road, espceially 89 running near Tlaquepaque, where a small airplane would land.

Give us some more information.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was wrong about the vintage, and tape. It was actually from an audio tape released on February 11th of '03. Here's the quote:

And most surely this year will I lead my steed and hurl it
And my soul, at one of the targets.
So 0 my Lord if my demise has come, then let it not be
Upon a bier draped with green mantles.
But let my grave be an eagle's belly, its resting place in
The sky's atmosphere amongst perched eagles.
And I become a martyr, dwelling amongst a band,
Attacked in a level mountain pass of the Earth.

[edit on 2/3/2005 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So I gather you were in Sedona, since you yourself saw the helicopters and you say you saw a small airplane land on the "main road in Sedona

My first line says I was recently in Sedona, so yes, I was there. The plane landed on route 89A....I don't recall the name of the paper as I mentioned...but I will do some research on it....I'm sure it should be easy to find the article on a plane that landed on a main road in Sedona....I will investigate and be right back.....

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Roberts and his wife Bonnie, the only passengers aboard besides the pilot, escaped unharmed when the biplane from which they were viewing central Arizona's canyon country crash-landed on a highway in the town of Sedona.

"It has been said that any landing you can walk away from is a good landing," the North Albany man said. "This was a good landing."

Roberts, 73, a computer programmer at Oregon State University, and his wife had traveled to Tucson to visit Roberts' 95-year-old mother. The couple planned to see the Grand Canyon on their way home, and at the urging of Roberts' sister decided to check out the "Red Rock" scenery around Sedona as well.

Arriving in the town, about 30 miles south of Flagstaff, on Friday, Oct. 1, the Robertses signed on for an aerial view of the nearby buttes with Red Rock Biplane Tours; it cost about $100 apiece. The couple would be going up the following morning with pilot James Barron, whom they now credit with saving all of their lives.

"We were up for about 15 minutes when the plane started backfiring, running really rough," said Bonnie Roberts, 70. "That's when we started the descent.

"The pilot didn't say anything to us, but Paul and I knew something was wrong. He was trying to find a place to land, and there was nothing but buttes and things like that, and he was afraid to land there because the brush was so high it might flip the plane. So he decided to go for that main street in downtown Sedona."

With the nearby airport inaccessible — it was at an elevation higher than the plane could climb to with its failing engine n Barron chose Arizona Highway 89A as his makeshift landing strip, though it wasn't exactly devoid of obstacles.

Found this in the Albany Denocrat-Herald. Appears to be a made up story, as the plane that crashed, again, was unmarked. And I didn't say I saw the plane, I said I saw the article in the paper and the plane was clearly unmarked. There was no story like the one above on the crash, just info on the crash itself with no info on who was in the plane or why.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosrain

But why would he want to be in the USA?

"The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." - Sherlock Holmes

Good quote and the other also could be used but is no more likely.

when you have eliminated all posibilities , what remains no matter however improbable must be the truth.

Mr Holmes while fictional the statements are still both valid in true life , but not in this case, I cant see the man walking around in arizona.

first of all it's a little convienent isn't the man comes from desert and mountain regions , so he chose the desert to hide in.

second the man knows Elvis and Ufo's are seen here all the time so noone will believe it if he is reported seen, also kind off thinking knowing how conspiracies have been so pursued in that area that anyone with a camera would play poparatzzi just to make money , yet nothing more than verbal reports kinda weak aint it.

third he is to chicken to ingage us directly like his men , even Mac and Eisenhour and other of our great war time heros had more courage to show up at the war , this guy keeps running from it , so why run to the one place where you army cant help you if your already to chicken to fight with all your people to help you.

NA that idiot is in a hole in the area on the border of Afthganastan to scared to pop his head out.

[edit on 4/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Anyone remember the tape where bin Laden said he would soon die a martyr in the belly of the eagle?

I remember this also and the way I understood it he wanted to die in the USA.
If this is the case coming in from Mexico would be no problem. Knowing that the 911 terrorist went to strip clubs before they died even though it would have been against the religion they were about to die for,

It is every Americans duty to go to and stand watch at these places.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
"I saw several black helicopters in the area as well as a small cessna plane..."

Perhaps I mis-read your statement. But I assume you heard the information and it seems wrong, since Cessna never made a biplane. My guess is that someone was pulling your leg.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join