It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden spotted in Arizona?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I was recently in Sedona, Arizona and read in a local paper that several citizens claimed to have seen Bin Laden at a church built in the rocks in part of the town. It didn't appear like anyone took the story very seriously, but that same week I saw several black helicopters in the area as well as a small cessna plane actually landed on the main road in Sedona and had no markings or numbers of any kind on it?

It just seemed like something fishy was up and I was wondering if anyone else heard anything of this? It was probably a look alike because how could he possibly get into the United States?

[edit on 1-2-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Those caves in Tora Bora are supposed to be extensive... given a shovel and a bit of time, who knows where they could tunnel to

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised, maybe he's in town to buy new video tapes?

The desert is a good backdrop for the man, you think?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In answer to your last question, "he" could get in on exactly the same basis that Bin Laden family members where quickly collected and whisked away immediately after 9/11, and before OBL was announced as the prime target for what had been perpetrated. The families didn't want any pesky investigations into what the Bin Ladens might know about their "black sheep".

He just has to call in a favor or two.

But why would he want to be in the USA?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Certainly makes no sense that he would present himself right out in the open unless he is that arrogant or thinks he's somehow untouchable or god-like?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sounds pretty ludicrous, but man, what a master stroke, what a terror, if he actually made it into mexico and just crossed right over the border

"OSAMA AD PORTA!!" Yikes.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
But why would he want to be in the USA?

It is the last place anyone would be looking for him in, he's still on the CIA payroll and the recording studio is near a payotee farm. It's that or he is about to retire from the Jihad and take up his life dream, of being an Elvis impersonator.

Is this all over the national enquirer yet, one would think batboy could verify this.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Britguy says "Those caves in Tora Bora are supposed to be extensive... given a shovel and a bit of time, who knows where they could tunnel to"

i can see it now...

osamas head pops out of hole in Arizona
"Well now, it seems i took the wrong turn at albuquerque"

[edit on 1-2-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This would be the worst place to hide. He is probably in a military detainment center waiting until he can be used for "political capital".

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It's that or he is about to retire from the Jihad and take up his life dream, of being an Elvis impersonator.

I think your on to him

[edit on 072828p://53027 by instar]

[edit on 072828p://54027 by instar]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
instar that osama presely photo is absolutely hilarious!

did you make it yourself?
by that i mean; did you take this photo yourself at Vegas?

lol
do you think you could sell that photo to National Enquirer or Weekly World News *tabloids* ?
you could probably get rich off of it
just add a dubious story with it and Boom your Rich

"Elvis Bin Laden shocks world with new album; #1 single 'Blue Suede Turban' rocks the charts"

[edit on 1-2-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

"Elvis Bin Laden shocks world with new album; #1 single 'Blue Suede Turban' rocks the charts"

But wait till you hear the Saudi-American Trilogy.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
LMAO Muzzelflash, how about "bomb break hotel", "jihad los vegas", or that old favorite, "shake, rubble and roll". No album would be complete without "all shook up"

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

But wait till you hear the Saudi-American Trilogy.

Hey hey, we're getting into PNAC territory now!

I was recently in Sedona, Arizona and read in a local paper that several citizens claimed to have seen Bin Laden at a church built in the rocks in part of the town. It didn't appear like anyone took the story very seriously, but that same week I saw several black helicopters in the area as well as a small cessna plane actually landed on the main road in Sedona and had no markings or numbers of any kind on it?

It just seemed like something fishy was up and I was wondering if anyone else heard anything of this? It was probably a look alike because how could he possibly get into the United States?

Could you please provide the name of the paper and the date of release?

If OBL is actually residing in the US, it is out of necessity. This would mean that some form of a plan is being made. A plan to release another video with an American landmark in the background, or perhaps a plan to stage a perfectly-timed & media-coordinated capture?

Based on the assumption that this story is true, we would also have to ask the following question:

What was OBL doing in Sedona, Arizona at a church?

Can any of our Sedona-based members independently confirm this story?

MK

[edit on 1-2-2005 by MKULTRA]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Theres a guy at our church who looks like Osama, we always laugh and call him Osama behind his back, We also have a Peter from Family Guy look alike as well, celebrity central

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilate
Theres a guy at our church who looks like Osama, we always laugh and call him Osama behind his back, We also have a Peter from Family Guy look alike as well, celebrity central

Don't you feel a little wrong making fun of someone in church?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
mkultra....I wish I had saved the damned paper....I don't recall the name of the paper. I read it while I was waiting for my wife to have her nails done....and I was there for Christmas and New Years.....from 12/24/2004 to 1/1/2005......

The story is probably bogus.....but, there's always that slight chance that he's picked a new desert to hide in or perhaps something is going on politically between his people and ours that we are unaware of (how unusual is that?)

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
This would be the worst place to hide. He is probably in a military detainment center waiting until he can be used for "political capital".

Worst? Id say the best! Not a soul in America would think of looking for him in the US and if they did see him they probably wouldnt notice. I would imagine that hed shave his big ole beard and all to look more decent.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If it's not in the Enquirer yet, I'm sure a few folks on this site could get it in there...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
But Sedona is a spiritual centre that reports unusual phenomena and sightings every day. It's part of the tourist appeal isn't it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join