It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elise Stefanik Gets Comey to Admit That The Obama Whitehouse Was Aware of Trump Investigation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
You want to see something that's far from over... try Trump colluding with Russia to win the election. The whole blame Obama thing is only necessary to take eyes off the fact that Trump is being investigated by the FBI for this colluding. It was very clever of Trump to blame Obama for wiretapping him... he likes to deflect blame to others so he can escape unscathed.

But Trump is a sinking ship now.

Funny didnt comey and clapper say earlier Trump hadnt personally did anything with th erussians? and the hacking never happenned on the votes. COmey said that himself. So how is there voter fraud when no votes were hacked by russians?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I can answer your questions, I hope you're listening. There is absolute evidence that Russia had an operation to sway the election in Trump's favor.

The voting machines being hacked is a straw man argument, no liberals think that.

Instead, Russia swayed the election by hacking into the DNC and Podesta's e-mail accounts and leaking e-mails that were damaging to Hillary's reputation to Wikileaks. Russia was also behind many fake news stories that were against Hillary, and it used bots to promote anti-Hillary stories and fake news stories on social media.

It is true that we don't know yet if Trump himself knew about his campaign's coordination with the Russians, however Schiff, who is on the house committee that is looking into the Russian interference in our elections, had this to say about the evidence he had seen for the Trump campaign / Russia collusion.

WASHINGTON — The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee claimed Wednesday evening that he has seen "more than circumstantial evidence" that associates of President Donald Trump colluded with Russia while the Kremlin attempted to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the Ranking Member on the committee, was asked by Chuck Todd on "Meet The Press Daily" whether or not he only has a circumstantial case.

"Actually no, Chuck," he said. "I can tell you that the case is more than that and I can't go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now."

NBC News
edit on 23pmThu, 23 Mar 2017 13:38:55 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: yuppa

I can answer your questions, I hope you're listening. There is absolute evidence that Russia had an operation to sway the election in Trump's favor.

The voting machines being hacked is a straw man argument, no liberals think that.

Instead, Russia swayed the election by hacking into the DNC and Podesta's e-mail accounts and leaking e-mails that were damaging to Hillary's reputation to Wikileaks. Russia was also behind many fake news stories that were against Hillary, and it used bots to promote anti-Hillary stories and fake news stories on social media.

It is true that we don't know yet if Trump himself knew about his campaign's coordination with the Russians, however Schiff, who is on the house committee that is looking into the Russian interference in our elections, had this to say about the evidence he had seen for the Trump campaign / Russia collusion.

WASHINGTON — The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee claimed Wednesday evening that he has seen "more than circumstantial evidence" that associates of President Donald Trump colluded with Russia while the Kremlin attempted to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the Ranking Member on the committee, was asked by Chuck Todd on "Meet The Press Daily" whether or not he only has a circumstantial case.

"Actually no, Chuck," he said. "I can tell you that the case is more than that and I can't go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now."

NBC News

Comey said they didnt earlier. And According to the 1st amendment Reporting facts is a right the journalist has correct? SO Actual e mails from the DNC were released to inform the public. Hacking was wrong but the whitleblowing was not. Trump didnt hack them. He just used it as ammunition. As any good polotician does. CLinton just whined about him using their tactics.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I hope Obama is outed.

For eight years he did whatever he wanted to.

Cause, if you dared to go against him.

You had to be a racist.

If you went against him becaise of his colour then yes you were a racist. Also this ia all fake news, it was proven that Obama never wiretapped Trump

Just like it was proven Hillary cheated in the election

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join