It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the train (ATS prediction came true)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Believe it or not, I was seeing this coming.
I talk about this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...
And because I like to make surprises, I forged you a thread in advance ATS. Surprise, Surprise.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So your if you are wondering how I knew it:
- The airplane crash over Germany happened on the Spring Equinox 2015 or 2016. I guess 2015 is gonna make it(lazy to google). At that time, listening to the news I right away got the hunch that this was false flag. Why they would do such things?

- My guess here is that this fake accidents happen for the media to have something to munch over and distract the sheeple.

- Also on Occult level to make a population feel subconscious terror at Spring equinox is far more potent warlock magic than creating mass fear in mid June lets say... This magic will hold longer at subconscious level. And this is most important if you want to keep the masses by subliminal ways enslaved.

- Remember, only Enlightened people might generate such a tactic. Only an Illuminati, so to say.

- Thus after the airplane fell, I saved one note, that if it was not a coincidence they will try the same tactic at the other similar, preferable for summoning havoc occasions.

- I don't remember what happened last year, I don't even remember what I was doing at that time, maybe I missed to catch them... but this spring "one rabbit" told me to watch carefully.

- Everything spawned as I was checking the astro-weather for a customer who wanted an advice for his wedding date planning.

- And as we were on the phone with the customer discussing the likehood of the dates around equinox, I remember telling him this: "Oh, (name) I definitely don't advise you to do it exactly on the shift." Watching exactly how the Moon will Sqare sun and enter Capricorn, I continued: " This time is good only if you're a terrorist or junkie". So we concluded with the customer that the wedding is better to be delayed after long conversation. However the words I said to him echoed in my memory.... They remembered me of the story with the German Airbus or whatever kind of plain it was... of course I've had forgotten about it.

- There I went on ATS and created the thread about the spring train. I knew "them", I knew that they will be tempted to try again. Ritual. Death. Destructin. All Crowley tricks, Amon seduction and such...

-In that thread I gave myself 24 hours because I was thinking that they will choose the hours when the Moon enters Capricorn(understand Saturn here) and is still squaring the Sun. I would choose this hours if I was evil Crowley fan. However they waited a bit. They decided to do it at the end of Capricorn, sacrificing the square moon-sun, but granting to the event even more devastating effect by the T-sqare Moon -Jupiter -Uranus

-It's another card played by them, folks. Deuce's up... Dealer has 21.

-Here is how it look likes on the Chart. Explanation for dummies - Red lines means Good for havoc. Many red lines means Terribly good for havoc.

-Stay focused.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Argentbenign because: Chart added

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Uh..........I'm confused.

What's the "Spring Train?"

Are you saying you predicted today's attack in Londonistan?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

YES.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
How come no 'I predicted this!" threads actually contain predictions?

"I predict *something* is going to happen, soon." Isn't a prediction.

Sorry.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Today's events also are significant in an occult sense because if the date...3/22... where else does that number pop up?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Really? 1. It's more than 48hours not 24
2. A mass casualty like a plane crash and 4dead 20 injured are hardly the same scale of events.
3. What plane crash in germany? The one in France?

Extremely vague is always right

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If I follow him correctly, he is stating, according to the star charts (For a lack of a better term) that a period of " Ritual. Death. Destructin." was eminent.

In general terms is was correct.

Buck

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The one in France?

It's that one. Beg me pardon, I had remembered the event as German airplane.

And of course I accept all the critics. Yes its 48h +, yes I can't even guess neither what it could be beforehand, not where it could be. Also statistically it can be mere coincidence.

Yet, I did the effort to light the bulb at that time and something indeed popped up from the shadows. Reasons? Only God can tell. I have my explanation, hope its long enough and sufficiently exact to make you ponder. If not, go along, I don't claim to be Nostradamus, but merely an average astrologist.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton You have the right to be skeptical. However having in mind that there is no real deviation at this sub-forum, I guess my meal serves well for a starter...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
If I follow him correctly, he is stating, according to the star charts (For a lack of a better term) that a period of " Ritual. Death. Destructin." was eminent.

In general terms is was correct.

Buck
Exactly. You got the potatoes and the meat. I didn't claim to knew anything about London in specifications. I merely put myself in the place of a person who would stage this type of event. And I felt that this is a good time. I came here, I share it that's all. Eventually it could be also naturally occurring, however natural events have a bit different blend. Thus I concluded it's staged. Horror show.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Today's events also are significant in an occult sense because if the date...3/22... where else does that number pop up?
You mean that it cold have a Bible reference to Genesis 3:22 ?

And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
Honestly, can't say... Bible is creepy topic for me.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I was more leaning toward the Skull and Bones logo wth the skull n crossbones and the "322".

My understand is the 322 is a coded message... the X of the crossbones equaling 600, and the 322 with some fancy math can be 66... 666! Ahh!

Who knows tho...

I'm not convinced either way, but numerology is quite interesting and if you pay attention to big news stories often concernin tragedies you really will see 3 and related numbers...6,9,33..wether victim number or the time stamp or the date... I know it sounds crazy, I'm often the skeptic in these conversations... but I have seen enough to give it some validity.

Good luck on your work, all I can say is just follow your intuition.. and accept that you might/could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I love prophesy and predictions. Love them. So much fun. But not the old ones like nostradomis. Theres a thousand websites dedicated to him. I like the member ones.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Im with you on that!!! I started looking into numerology last summer trying to debunk it. Well, i didnt get far before i had to swallow my pride and admit theres something to it.
Im an engineer, and deal with numbers constantly. I know for fact, that if you look at any group of numbers consistently, patterens will emerge not unlike peridolia.
The amount of consistency i saw in dates of tragic events was FAR beyond coincidence!
There is definetly a code, or pattern unvolved, and it does coincide with the Zodiac and star charts.

top topics

join