It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about nepal? coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.indiadaily.com
Rumor of a UFO crash in Nepal China border
Anupam Ghosal, Special Correspondent
January 31, 2005

In Darbhanga district of Bihar that borders Nepal, tourists returning from Nepal are talking about a possible UFO crash in Nepal. The rumor is also rampant in Kathmandu, capital of Nepal and other Nepali cities. The crash site is in deep Himalayan border of Nepal and China.

According to sources, the crash site may be close to Mount Everest and is totally inaccessible from either side. The rumor world is speculating that the Chinese military is actively looking at the crash site.

It is also rumored that the Extra-terrestrials are not allowing any one to go close to the site.

Unusual activities and some tremors were felt all over the Himalayan regions from India-Nepal side. This was not the effect of the possible UFO crash.

UFO activities have gone up very heavily in recent days in that area. And no one knows why that is happening.

It is possible that the crash was nothing but a Chinese spacecraft. China has some secret military projects in that area.

The time of the year is so bad that no one can really go to the site and investigate. Everything is just frozen out there.

Nepal military is busy fighting the Maoists who are creating a lot of insurgency problems in that part of the world.

According to UFO scientists, it is possible that the underground UFO bases in the regions was damaged by the tremor last week and some strange aftershock is being felt since the large 9.0 Richter earthquake in Sumatra, Indonesia causing the huge Tsunami.

www.cnn.com www.newsday.com
King Gyanendra dismissed Nepal's government and imposed a state of emergency on Tuesday, cutting off his Himalayan nation from the rest of the world as telephone and Internet lines were severed, flights diverted and civil liberties severely curtailed.
Tuesday's move was the second time in three years that the king has taken control of the tiny South Asian constitutional monarchy, a throwback to the era of absolute power enjoyed by Nepal's kings before King Birendra, the current king's elder brother, introduced democracy in 1990.
In an announcement on state-run television, the king accused the government of failing to conduct parliamentary elections and being unable to restore peace in the country, which is beset by rebel violence

(mod edit to remove caps from title)

[edit on 2-2-2005 by pantha]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
hmmm, could be very interesting. I'm going to try and find some more info on this. Thanks for making the connection and posting this. It seems you may have a fine eye for detail.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
www.indiadaily.com

And we can stop right there....
Don't believe a word that site says....as it's India's answer to The Weekly World News...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
old news............already on an active thread out here somewhere!
complete with dummied photos of ufos.

angie

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Of course it's probably fake but dang, can't we look into it? There is so much bunk posted on here and now we can't even look at the India Daily? You never know where the truth may come from. Trust me, I don't think it's from this VERY lowsy sourse but at least do the research to debunk this claim like I am.

I have a bunch of cnn article I'm about to post that show there have been a lot of problems with Maoists lately. I think that this is the real reason the government has locked down the state.

I just don't like it when something is posted and everyone is told, ok...stop because I know this is fake." Well then let's see something about it. I know common sense can point you in that direction but take it easy and show facts.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Mandalorianwarrior]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here are some articles and their dates posted:

www.cnn.com...

Posted 1-21-05. This first artcile shows pre-existing problems in Nepal. They have been having many problems with Maoists and this time 23 people are killed.

www.cnn.com...

Posted 1-31-05. This article shows that a deadline had passed for talks with Maoists all the way back in 1-13-05. It may be about time the King does something about the situation rather than waiting for the terrorists to have talks.

www.indiadaily.com...

Posted 1-31-05. This article claims that a UFO crashed near the Chinese border and is the reason for a government lock-down.

It's pretty clear that Nepal has been fighting to keep it's same form of government if you look at the Cnn articles. This would be plenty reason enough to lock things down for a while in order to keep the government inpower alive. There is much more pre-existing information on Maoist problems in Nepal than UFO problems in Nepal. Of course, this same India Daily has an artcile from a month ago that claims there have been activities at a base near the Chinese border but that seemed to talk more of the border location shared with India so no need to include it with Nepal.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Is IndiaDaily trying to get more publicity by having news articles about UFO and making such a big fuss about it?

I've been seeing lots and lots of weird and supposedly attention grabbing news coming from it.Evidently,IndiaDaily is unreliable and they're only trying to make quick money from those articles.

The issue about Nepal and that UFO,totally separate issues coincidentally has matching timeline.

Please,anything that has to with IndiaDaily should be cross-reference to other reputable and reliable source before we can discuss about it.I've seen way too much of this.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram
Is IndiaDaily trying to get more publicity by having news articles about UFO and making such a big fuss about it?

I've been seeing lots and lots of weird and supposedly attention grabbing news coming from it.Evidently,IndiaDaily is unreliable and they're only trying to make quick money from those articles.

The issue about Nepal and that UFO,totally separate issues coincidentally has matching timeline.

Please,anything that has to with IndiaDaily should be cross-reference to other reputable and reliable source before we can discuss about it.I've seen way too much of this.

Might the India Daily (and other "out there publications") be telling the truth, and everything else be lying to us?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticniall
Might the India Daily (and other "out there publications") be telling the truth, and everything else be lying to us?

Of course! They arent technically lying, they just dont have any idea what they are talking about.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The UFO news is a bit overrated, but I checked some of their other news and they all are true indeed !.I think some of you are exaggerating their credibility a little too much.
Now don't tell me the CNN never ever reported an incident about UFO landings in USA or about Area51.Every news agency while reporting adds some twist or exciting phrases to make them more attaractive.That doesn't mean whatever they report is fake.

gl2

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Okay, Gazrok---it isn't as bad as Weekly World News, which is sheer, bizarrely fabricated crap. WWN is that thing that does purely ludicrous zip on the grocery counters, by the checkout. India Daily isn't in that category. Some of India Daily's stories ARE legit. As for their UFO news, I can't say. Try this: do remote viewing, remote sensing of the matter. And, if my remote viewing suggestion doesn't please you, read Psi Spies by Jim Marrs and the Stargate/Psychic Warrier book by Capt. David Morehouse, or Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs, also. Remote sensing is legit, but requires a knowledge of advanced non-local physics (at least a basic "feel" for same), plus the willingness to try.

As Russel Targ, PhD (designed the laser system used to prevent wind shear at your local airport and trained "hundreds" of CIA officials in remote viewing during the Cold War) says, "The big secret is that there are no secrets." Some of those remote viewing courses are VERY GOOD. At a presentation by Targ, at least three to five of the 25-30 people in the audience were able to sketch the basics of an article hidden in a manila envelope after only 30 minutes of quick training by Targ, who is truly gifted at explaining the subject. One extra note: alien remote sensing is faster and more versatile than the method taught by Targ and his contemporaries, due to more advanced science. How do I know? I'm an experiencer since 1995. I "see" this in my daily life.

new topics

top topics

join