It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

What names were "unmasked" and "leaked" ?.

I seem to remember Comey saying he couldn't talk about some things to avoid that very thing, to protect the identities whose names that were collected "incidentally" because the investigation was ongoing.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I hereby throw every denier's conspiracy theorists diploma in the trash. For you guys to see this and believe the official story is embarrasing.

You might as well be closing your eyes and ears...

Seriosuky, I'm embarrassed for you.

I thought you guys don't trust the media.

Its unreal at times. No matter how many times it was proven...

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: ketsuko

But we already knew the leaks were illegal. What this shows that though is that the surveillance that led to the leaks was not illegal. Of course that won't change the fact that the Trump administration will use this whole thing as a distraction from the fact that his people were talking to people they probably shouldn't be talking to.

Actually, it isn't illegal in some ways but there are laws that it may have broken because the information collected and shared was not relevant to the reason that Trumps campaign was being monitored. Only information including Russian correspondance should have been recorded and passed on.

It is not totally legal. That is what I am sensing from the path of questioning and some of the answers. What they were able to record and share is the issue. Trump was hacked by the government.

link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I hereby throw every denier's conspiracy theorists diploma in the trash. For you guys to see this and believe the official story is embarrasing.

You might as well be closing your eyes and ears...

Seriosuky, I'm embarrassed for you.

I thought you guys don't trust the media.

I don't trust the media, never have. It's just I trust Trump less than the media.

He's somewhere between someone trying to sell me a vacuum cleaner on TV and a carnival barker on the trust scale.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Actually he says "There wasn't a physical wiretap of trump tower"
See this Excerpt from MIT Textbook on Wiretapping

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Uh huh...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

The left has mastered the art of projection.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Grimpachi

Actually he says "There wasn't a physical wiretap of trump tower"
See this Excerpt from MIT Textbook on Wiretapping

But that were other methods of survellance. But he didnt hear nothing after wiretap

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Incidental Collection can simply be unencrypted traffic intercepted during an investigation.

People on the street likely get recorded the same as the target does, this is one type of "incidental".

None of the information offered thus far proves anything about anything.

Sit back and wait though, I'm sure Trump's wiretap claims will be proven to be baseless and it will come to light that there was communication between the Repubs and the russians.

...Probably the Dems too...

Exactly my point... The tweet proves nothing. Just more spin from the OP.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I've never denied that the leaks were illegal. Just like the DNC leaks. Just like Snowden's leaks. Just like Manning's leaks. Etc. Some cheer some of these leaks. Some decry some of these leaks. There's hypocrisy all around.

The point I'm making is that this just supports the claim that Trump nor his team were ever under surveillance. Flynn was busted for talking to Kislyak. Sessions was busted for talking to KIslyak. Kushner was busted for talking to Kislyak. What's more likely: Every one of these Trump team members were under surveillance or; Kislyak, the man with a reputation for being Russia's spymaster in the US, was under surveillance?
edit on 3/22/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Wait, it's now retarded to show a libtard that an innocent person can be 'incidentally monitored'? Ok.... This is taking McCarthyism to a level we've never seen before.

Obama communicated with a terrorist (ayers) often. In your world, Obama would be a terrorist. I'll let you in on a secret, he wasn't.

No... but it's the epitome of idiocy to conclude that Trump Towers were wire tapped after a tweet saying that his communications were "Incidentally Collected". According to the NSA, incidental collection can occur when investigating someone else. You guys can try to spin this however you want.... gotta keep that check coming in right?

Lol basically they ignored the rules of Incidental collections and unmasked the name of american citizens! Then obama passed something that allowed the intelligence communities to pass information and then the information was leaked to media with an americans name unmasked! Amazingly the FBI cannot talk about this because comey claims that it relates to the russian collusion story investigation so he can not talk about briefing obama on it yet the fisa isnt about russian collusion case. So was comey was caught in a lie? Or is this investigation on going and relates to a different case in which he cant discuss. However if this relates to a different case then answering the question about obama being given intel on it doesn't actually effect the case with trump
edit on 22-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No, it's the truth.

This could be used against any of us. Sure, they're using it against someone you hate now ... but if they're stooping to use this to destroy one person or person, who won't they use this tactic against should you become politically inconvenient for any reason?

Think good and long about it before you cheer it on. Remember, for all so many hate, Trump is a politically powerful person. There's no one to stand in your corner if they choose to come after you like this.

I'm not colluding with the enemy.... Trump doesn't have anything to worry about if he wasn't either. Right?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Maybe you should watch the whole video of the Nunes interview. There is a lot of new information in it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I've never denied that the leaks were illegal. Just like the DNC leaks. Just like Snowden's leaks. Just like Manning's leaks. Etc. Some cheer some of these leaks. Some decry some of these leaks. There's hypocrisy all around.

The question is who was doing the leaking?
Were they given marching orders by Obama when he left office?
He could have facilitated all of this when he wrote the XO to share all that info with departments that wouldn't have had access before.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That's not true at all.

The point I'm making is that this just supports the claim that Trump nor his team were ever under surveillance. Flynn was busted for talking to Kislyak. Sessions was busted for talking to KIslyak. Kushner was busted for talking to Kislyak. What's more likely: Every one of these Trump team members were under surveillance or; Kislyak, the man with a reputation for being Russia's spymaster in the US, was under surveillance?

The only surveillance was Flynn. We didn't find out about sessions public meetings with kislyak through kislyak's being being surveilled, nor kushner. So to frame it as though everyone who talked to kislyak was surveilled is not accurate at all. And with that not being accurate, the entire premise of your argument (occam's razor) is shredded.

But let's flip it the other way. Conversations from trump talking to foreign leaders were leaked. Conversations between Flynn and russian emmissaries were leaked. So what's more likely? Trump's team was wiretapped or everyone else they were in contact with was??
edit on 22-3-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

What's not accurate? I never said that Kislyak was only wiretapped. For all we know one of his assistants is on the CIA payroll.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: IamALWAYSright

Trumpcare? You mean Ryancare? Actually, whocares!? Thank goodness it's going down in flames! I hope they yank the bill.

Yes. I want a good replacement, not a quick one.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well, there you have it folks. Trumps wires were tapped. Plain as day. Incidental collection is part of the terminology used for executing FISA warrants. As the FISA court is unable to authorize wiretapping of American Citizens, those communications must be incidental and are supposed to be minimalized and deleted. So basically Trump was 100% correct about this.

JUST IN: Devin Nunes says President Trump's personal communications may have been picked up by investigators through "incidental collection"

LINK

NUNES CONFIRMS THIS WAS DONE WITH A FISA WARRANT LINK< br />
ETA: The FISA warrant will be coming out Friday. Left is about to get REKT.

I don't know why anybody would be surprised, every single time liberals say "oh this is the end of Trump!!!!", All that happens is that hes proven right again and again.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Surveillance didn't lead to the revelations on sessions.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Admit it. You don't know what the term "incidental collection" means.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join