It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
I full on expect this explanation at some point.
"Well, no copper wires were tapped as fiber optic runs into the building and all of the phones are VOIP, so technically there was no wiretapping." LMAO

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Like who? The Russian ambassador? When are they allowed to speak to him? They are the incoming government and were at the point the "accidental discovery" was leaked.

link   
I can see the "great dumbing down of america" on this very website.

Xit's getting old.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You can base what you think on what Donald Trump tells you, but that hasn't worked out too well in the past for anyone who does it.

I know, he told me we would get tired of winning. I'm still not tired of winning! LIAR!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Stevemagegod
I full on expect this explanation at some point.
"Well, no copper wires were tapped as fiber optic runs into the building and all of the phones are VOIP, so technically there was no wiretapping." LMAO

In other words it's even easier to wiretap lmao.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is pretty much illegal.
"Unmasking" can be done quite legally.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They're allowed to speak with him whenever they want. However, if they want to speak with him regarding matters of diplomacy then they need to wait until they are in office. Remember, President Elect is not an official position in the government, And if that's not an official position you can be sure Future National Security Advisor of the President Elect is not an official position either.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, but the leak was illegal.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite
You mean about Flynn?
Yes, we know that. Or are you saying that this "leak" to Nunes was illegal?

link   

Hogwash. Obama met with plenty of foreign leaders and emissaries before assuming office. You think they never talked diplomacy? You're insane if you believe that. What do you think a campaign is other than promises about your policy?

link   
a reply to: Phage

Flynn. But to Nunes may have been illegal as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Blarneystoner

Wait, it's now retarded to show a libtard that an innocent person can be 'incidentally monitored'? Ok.... This is taking McCarthyism to a level we've never seen before.

Obama communicated with a terrorist (ayers) often. In your world, Obama would be a terrorist. I'll let you in on a secret, he wasn't.

No... but it's the epitome of idiocy to conclude that Trump Towers were wire tapped after a tweet saying that his communications were "Incidentally Collected". According to the NSA, incidental collection can occur when investigating someone else. You guys can try to spin this however you want.... gotta keep that check coming in right?

edit on 22-3-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

You can base what you think on what Donald Trump tells you, but that hasn't worked out too well in the past for anyone who does it.

I know, he told me we would get tired of winning. I'm still not tired of winning! LIAR!

Oh, so the meaning of the word "winning" has been changed as well. Nice. Wonder if Devos will put out a monthly newsletter with all the new Trump-friendly word definitions.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I'm not entirely sure about when Obama met foreign dignitaries but up until November 16, 2008 he was a Senator. Not only was he a Senator but he was on the Committee for Foreign Relations. So it would be well within his purview of duties to meet with ambassadors and such up to that point.
edit on 3/22/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Incidental Collection can simply be unencrypted traffic intercepted during an investigation.

People on the street likely get recorded the same as the target does, this is one type of "incidental".

None of the information offered thus far proves anything about anything.

Sit back and wait though, I'm sure Trump's wiretap claims will be proven to be baseless and it will come to light that there was communication between the Repubs and the russians.

...Probably the Dems too...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
At 9:00 Nunes says he has NO INFORMATION OF WIRETAP!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Actually the big deal is that people on Trumps transition team had their names unmasked, and then this classified information was leaked to the press...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I hereby throw every denier's conspiracy theorists diploma in the trash. For you guys to see this and believe the official story is embarrasing.

You might as well be closing your eyes and ears...

Seriosuky, I'm embarrassed for you.

I thought you guys don't trust the media.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

You're wreckin it for the ones without comprehension to hear the words themselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Actually the big deal is that people on Trumps transition team had their names unmasked, and then this classified information was leaked to the press...

Yes, the leaking of Flynn's conversation was illegal.
We know that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join