It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Therefore...a lie.

He accused the president. No evidence has been shown to prove that accusation. Trump has not shown any evidence to prove it either.

Yes that is called a lie.

If you wanna get tecnical...in order for a statement to become a lie...it has to be disproven. Not providing evidence does not automate to a lie.

link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Grimpachi

Trumps accusation remains as a lie.

No.
Just unproven.

Hillary on the other hand was proven beyond a reasonable doubt

Hillary is a turd Trump is a turd. All the people trying to polish those turds all smell like sh!t.

+1 more 
link   

Therefore...a lie.

He accused the president. No evidence has been shown to prove that accusation. Trump has not shown any evidence to prove it either.

Just like I never sent or received anything marked Classified on my Bleachbit Email Server?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: underwerks
This is hilarious. People are twisting backwards to try to redefine what Trump said so it's not a lie.

The reality is that the President saw a story on the news, tweeted angrily about it without thinking of the consequences, then his team had to play damage control and try to rationalize his actions.

That's it. You're no better than the brainwashed liberals you claim to hate if you accept this BS narrative.

Trump lucked out, his information was correct. But Obama did not order the investigation, that would have been very illegal and Obama is a lawyer, he knows the laws and how to get around them.

If there was a wiretap of Trump. It seems everyone here is taking the possibility of it happening as evidence it happened.

Nunes did not know whether the "incidental collection" happened at Trump Tower, and could not say for certain whether Trump's communications were directly collected.
Nunes said the collection included Trump transition officials and that it happened after the election. He said he could not say whether it meant that Trump was "spied on"

www.cnn.com...

How is this not team Trump scrambling looking for answers and twisting everything they can to come up with them?
edit on 22-3-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Nor do we know if any information was gathered on trump or even reported to Obama.

If you listened to the speech from the guy heading the committee, the information is intigrated into many papers on the investigation. There apparently is written evidence in the classified files. Listen to the speech again

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Therefore...a lie.

Just like I never sent or received anything marked Classified on my Bleachbit Email Server?

But that wasnt intentional

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't get why people are making a big deal about this. It just confirms what I and others have been saying since the Flynn leak. Kislyak is under surveillance due to his role as Russia's spymaster in the US. Trump's people contacted him and as a result their conversations got picked up. This changes nothing.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

This is hilarious. People are twisting backwards to try to redefine what Trump said so it's not a lie.

The reality is that the President saw a story on the news, tweeted angrily about it without thinking of the consequences, then his team had to play damage control and try to rationalize his actions.

That's it. You're no better than the brainwashed liberals you claim to hate if you accept this BS narrative.

Hi read the article please! Your post is off topic

It has everything to do with the subject of the OP. And if it didn't, it wouldn't matter, this is the mud pit.

Lol sling mud all you want but it's over for the dems and you know it! what your doing is simply crying about the outcome.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Tge article also says this wasnt conducted as the russian collusion investigation
That's not exactly what Nunes said. Who cares what the article says, listen to what he actually said. What he said is that none of the reports he was given mentioned Russia.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Trump lucked out, his information was correct. But Obama did not order the investigation, that would have been very illegal and Obama is a lawyer, he knows the laws and how to get around them.

If there was a wiretap of Trump. It seems everyone here is taking the possibility of it happening as evidence it happened.

Nunes did not know whether the "incidental collection" happened at Trump Tower, and could not say for certain whether Trump's communications were directly collected.
Nunes said the collection included Trump transition officials and that it happened after the election. He said he could not say whether it meant that Trump was "spied on"

www.cnn.com...

How is this not team Trump scrambling looking for answers and twisting everything they can to come up with them?

WE will just have to wait for the official determination by the committee. Then I will go back to see who is twisting the information so I know who isn't worth believing on here. I try to stay in the middle and listen closely to evolving evidence, I am by no means a Trump backer. I am a truth seeker. It is hard to be a truth seeker when dealing with presidents, the best deceivers in this country...that includes Obama too.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Well, there you have it folks. Trumps wires were tapped. Plain as day. Incidental collection is part of the terminology used for executing FISA warrants. As the FISA court is unable to authorize wiretapping of American Citizens, those communications must be incidental and are supposed to be minimalized and deleted. So basically Trump was 100% correct about this.

JUST IN: Devin Nunes says President Trump's personal communications may have been picked up by investigators through "incidental collection"

LINK

Incidental collection
from NSA Glossary (2016)
by National Security Agency Central Security Service
When communications of a US citizen are collected while targeting a foreigner or a US person who is believed to be involved in terrorism.

Source: Defined Term

Yessir... there you have it. Trump was communicating with someone under investigation for terrorism or espionage and got caught with his pants down. LOL....

If his pants were down why has he not been impeached yet? Ill tell you why because his pants were on the whole time.

You nervous bro? I'm pretty sure there's no deadline... when you go hunting for bear you make sure you have plenty of ammo.

This is gonna get good..... Trump's going down.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Trump is a fighter...he never gives up! And so far he has been draining the swamp...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Nor do we know if any information was gathered on trump or even reported to Obama.

If you listened to the speech from the guy heading the committee, the information is intigrated into many papers on the investigation. There apparently is written evidence in the classified files. Listen to the speech again

This makes the closed door meeting that Grassley and Feinstein had with Comey just a little more interesting.... since they looked 'visibly shaken'.
truthexam iner

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Reading comprehension is key.

"targeting a foreigner or a US person who is believed to be involved in terrorism."

Targeting a foreigner is it's own term. It's not a foreigner believed to be involved in terrorism (though that would qualify) They can spy on any foreigner OR a US person WHO IS BELIEVED to be involved in terrorism.

It was a valiant effort.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: infolurker

Good grief!

Have to wonder how they'll spin this on the Commie News Network.

They just won't mention it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Tge article also says this wasnt conducted as the russian collusion investigation
That's not exactly what Nunes said. Who cares what the article says, listen to what he actually said. What he said is that none of the reports he was given mentioned Russia.

Agreed. As far I gathered...the surveilance is confirmed. Not related to Russia is even worse.

I dont what all you lib guys hear here...but it looks bad for someone. Trump was absolutely right.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I don't get why people are making a big deal about this. It just confirms what I and others have been saying since the Flynn leak. Kislyak is under surveillance due to his role as Russia's spymaster in the US. Trump's people contacted him and as a result their conversations got picked up. This changes nothing.

What are you talking about?

This surveillance isn't connected to Russia. That was just told to us in plain English.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

I shall have nightmares tonight

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

How is this not nixon type behavior by the obama administration? Obviously they spied on trumps cabinet picks and amazingly a communication at trump tower was "collateral" intercepted and used agaisnt flynn! But we dont know if it was at rrump tower!lol really?Also that the information was leaked to the press and also they unmasked names! Face it we have smoke and fire and motive for dems! Its done and over while the dems have nothing on russian collusion.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Good news: it was just "incidental"

Bad news: we are all "incidental" all the time.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join