It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yesterday he said that the information was masked in contrary to what Nunes stated earlier, in his live interview, How would he know that if he did not see the documents he said he had a conversation with Nunes and that "most of the names were masked". Did Nunes show him the document or just tell him? Seems he knows quite a few specifics from just a conversation.

CSPAN
4:31-4:45

Just seems odd

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Did Nunes show him the document or just tell him?

Pretty clear.

As I understand from my conversation with the chairman...

edit on 3/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So, His conversation was legit but not showing the committee was not, he was reliable then, but not now, OK that clears up everything

edit on 23-3-2017 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2017 by thedigirati because: spelling and old eyes

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have no idea what you just said means.
And I read the words 3 or 4 times.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This just in from Fox's James Rosen who himself was a victim (as were members of his family) of Obama Regime surveillance...

Republican congressional investigators expect a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee this week, a source told Fox News.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources. The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

Fox News

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Does anyone actually deny that they went on a politically motivated surveillance spree to get evidence to make Trump drop out of the race?

Does anyone deny that if anything was found pre election they would have blasted it all over their media to force him to drop out?

The entire idea was to make him drop out and nothing was found. Now they just moved the goal posts with nothing new so they can try to impeach him. What they are doing is lying and pushing a false narrative, a false flag and it's incredibly selfish and careless for our country.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
Does anyone actually deny that they went on a politically motivated surveillance spree to get evidence to make Trump drop out of the race?

Does anyone deny that if anything was found pre election they would have blasted it all over their media to force him to drop out?

The entire idea was to make him drop out and nothing was found. Now they just moved the goal posts with nothing new so they can try to impeach him. What they are doing is lying and pushing a false narrative, a false flag and it's incredibly selfish and careless for our country.

I agree with that and would add that the Left went to great efforts to stop the actual confirmation of President Trump's election in the Electoral College.

The Left is unnaturally afraid of President Trump. Gee, I wonder why...?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
This just in from Fox's James Rosen who himself was a victim (as were members of his family) of Obama Regime surveillance...

Republican congressional investigators expect a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee this week, a source told Fox News.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources. The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

Fox News

Bah just got home from work you beat me to it.. So I'll just quote you =)

This news all most deserves its own thread. Sucks something like this gets buried deep in this thread, Its Uuuge.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys

Fox News

Bah just got home from work you beat me to it.. So I'll just quote you =)

This news all most deserves its own thread. Sucks something like this gets buried deep in this thread, Its Uuuge.

You can start a new thread. I think the mod's would be cool with that...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Proxy wars. Powerful elites playing games with all of our lives.

It is becoming clearer that Trump is being attacked, by media, by departments sworn to protect the president and america and by the very courts that should not be involved only until all information is on the table. Clearly, someone, somewhere is paying top dollar to make the world attack Trump.

Let's imagine: Trump is wiretapped. The department responsible was paid to do so to try sway trump chance to win by feeding this information to Hilary. Put the notion out that Trump is friends with Putin. People jump on the bandwagon, along with all the other 'claims'. Protests paid for by shadow backers to instigate more hatred through a fake gatherings. (proved happens). People in general get confused, as the common civilian of the united states is to busy with work and bills, to follow this very large game of cards. The paid shills within government itself builds up a story to promote disinformation to better back up ideologies that Trump has done wrong. Maybe even create false documents, files or something of the like.

Disinformation, falsified statements backed up by nothing.

I wish Trump the very best, this is unheard of for a President to be attacked in this way for merely walking in office. Yet protects those same people that hate him, by promoting jobs.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
Put the notion out that Trump is friends with Putin.

As was proven in the Podesta leaks,
This was their exact scheme.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Will the snowflake leftists still lie to themselves that the government doesn't spy on citizens and presidential candidates?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Trump must be really clean. All that wiretapping and red herring they have yet found anything or any dirt to black mail him. hahahahahahah loserssssss!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Trump must be really clean.

Perhaps.
But then, the investigation(s) have not been completed and, as far as we know, he is not the subject of any of them.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
Will the snowflake leftists still lie to themselves that the government doesn't spy on citizens and presidential candidates?

Well, it all comes back to Obama. Our leftists had such high hopes for him and he ended up being a miserable failure who will end up with failure as his real legacy.

They aren't as bothered by Bill Clinton's wife. They know deep in their hearts that she is truly awful.

But if Obama goes down, well, that would mean everything they held so dear -- stealing from the earning class, socialized medicine, capitulation to our sworn enemies, and the overall "fundamental transformation" they tried to sneak past the non-liberal 75% of Americans was all for nothing.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is interesting.

But until Nunes sees the actual documents, he does not know whether any of the transition officials were actually part of the surveilled conversations or were just talked about by others, spokesman Jack Langer said Thursday.

www.latimes.com...

What was Nunes talking about yesterday? No wonder he was contradicting himself and making no sense.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

All part of the "Trigger" initiative.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The left wing fake news media, and the foreign infiltrater masters who own them, are the enemies within. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
And the Alt-Left Deep State continues to crumble...

When #NeverTrump whiners like Sen. Lindsay Graham see the light and embrace the reality of Deep State spying, we're half way to Draining the Swamp, folks!

“I meet with foreign leaders all the time as a senator,” Graham told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Wednesday evening. “I wonder if my meetings are being surveilled by the intelligence community. If so, I think when I'm involved, that would be inappropriate, because I may be talking of things of policy that I don't want the executive branch to know about.”

CNS News

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

And the Alt-Left Deep State continues to crumble...

When #NeverTrump whiners like Sen. Lindsay Graham see the light and embrace the reality of Deep State spying, we're half way to Draining the Swamp, folks!

“I meet with foreign leaders all the time as a senator,” Graham told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Wednesday evening. “I wonder if my meetings are being surveilled by the intelligence community. If so, I think when I'm involved, that would be inappropriate, because I may be talking of things of policy that I don't want the executive branch to know about.”

CNS News

What a scumbag.

When I'm involved it's inappropriate.

Scum.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join