It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ATS. One of the original fake news sites where the trumpetts can come and spout all of the biggest lies and misconceptions ever told

The bottom line is this: Thanks to the morons who voted for the george w shrub you got the patriot act. because of the patriot act you got government surveillance monitoring every last commutation on earth... yours, mine AND the russians.

if the traitors that ran the chump campaign WEREN'T talking to the russians they would never have been in the position they are in today.... being picked up "incidentally". Did you think the nsa would have heard them talking to russian agents and not do anything about it?

you trumpettes are supporting a traitor. the fact the you don't get it proves that a huge chunk of murikans are idiots
edit on 23-3-2017 by JohnSmith69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2017 by JohnSmith69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: babyfacebill
I find it enjoyable watching CNN trying to spin this. Mental gymnastics

Are you kidding? I listen to CNN at the gym as I exercise with my eyes closed.

You could tell every time a Republican came on because they threw in every "Alternate Fact" they could conjure up.

It was really pathetic.

It's all edited programming to brainwash the masses Annee. FOX does it, CNN does it, they all do it. CNN isn't going to air a Republican making much sense anymore than FOX would a Dem and if and when they do, it's always out of context. Do yourself a favor and put on some jams to workout to, your sanity will thank you.

I'm pretty sure I can think for myself.

Thinking for oneself doesn't mean you are intelligent compared to Einstein...... Or most Americans for that matter. WE DO have to think for ourselves and when confronted with paradigm shifting information, we NORMALLY rethink for ourselves. Unless we are so partisan the truth is dangerous.

Intelligence, discernment, logic, reasoning.

I would not be the one partisan is applied to.

I think you have just went all la la on me. You are the MOST left leaning, Hillary apologizing, defender of those who live for hate I have ever seen on this web site. I vote you ARE very partisan.

You seem to be involved in your own personal agenda.

Yes, I stand for social freedom to do as you wish if that doesn't harm others or demean the process of free people, for fiscal responsibility in government, and just as important in my own charity interests. I add only that we should drain the corruption out of the DC beltway immediately. They have had their stay and muffed it bad. Time for new Congressmen, Senators and lackeys with different ideas than we have now. Time for logic to be instilled again.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnSmith69
ATS. One of the original fake news sites where the trumpetts can come and spout all of the biggest lies and misconceptions ever told

The bottom line is this: Thanks to the morons who voted for the george w shrub you got the patriot act. because of the patriot act you got government surveillance monitoring every last commutation on earth... yours, mine AND the russians.

if the traitors that ran the chump campaign WEREN'T talking to the russians they would never have been in the position they are in today.... being picked up "incidentally". Did you think the nsa would have heard them talking to russian agents and not do anything about it?

you trumpettes are supporting a traitor. the fact the you don't get it proves that a huge chunk of murikans are idiots

There is such a thing called LAW and we have to follow it. It was against the law to unmask the names of the US citizens in said intelligence. remember the law is about SPECIFICS and Not Personal feelings.
Yeah Trump is a idiot but we have to obey the law. No prosecutor will touch this because the evidence was obtained Wrongly and as such is Tainted.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Though I don't know if the committee is still valid after what Nunes pulled today.

He should be removed from the investigation.

Why? the evidence is publicly available if you search for it. the comitte knew about it already.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnSmith69

You insist Trump has some hidden agenda with Russia, and you call people morons and idiots all in one post.

You've earned the hypocrite of the year award.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yes, I stand for social freedom to do as you wish if that doesn't harm others demean the process of free people, . . .

For everyone who thinks this way, I suggest you set up your own country on an island - - - letting everyone do as they please - - - and see how long that lasts.

Then multiply that by 318.9 million (plus) people of different ideas, culture, economic status, etc.

I am a realist.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Golf freaking clap!! Well said.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Though I don't know if the committee is still valid after what Nunes pulled today.

He should be removed from the investigation.

Why? the evidence is publicly available if you search for it. the comitte knew about it already.

He is a representative.

Standards of a top level.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Buck

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnSmith69

Well, definitely a person of self interest.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It was against the law to unmask the names of the US citizens in said intelligence
Was it? How do you know this?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It was against the law to unmask the names of the US citizens in said intelligence
Was it? How do you know this?

Heard it from a member of the intelligence community last night. they are to dispose of the names of us citizens UNLESS those people are the targets of the investigation directly. As it stands no they were not and as such they ar e required by law to immediatly purge the names.

You know this but are being coy i think.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well apparently there are no standards when Trump is involved on both sides.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Heard it from a member of the intelligence community last night.
Which member?

they are to dispose of the names of us citizens UNLESS those people are the targets of the investigation directly.

That is not what has been said previously.

ROGERS: So again, we use two criteria; the need to know on the person requesting us in the execution of their official duties and the second part was, is the identification necessary to truly understand the context of the intelligence value that the report is designed to generate? Those are the two criteria we use.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I'm digging...I think I found the right law (I might not have)

Any investigative or law enforcement officer, or other Federal official in carrying out official duties as such Federal official, who by any means authorized by this chapter, has obtained knowledge of the contents of any wire, oral, or electronic communication, or evidence derived therefrom, may disclose such contents or derivative evidence to any appropriate Federal, State, local, or foreign government official to the extent that such contents or derivative evidence reveals a threat of actual or potential attack or other grave hostile acts of a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power, domestic or international sabotage, domestic or international terrorism, or clandestine intelligence gathering activities by an intelligence service or network of a foreign power or by an agent of a foreign power, within the United States or elsewhere, for the purpose of preventing or responding to such a threat. Any official who receives information pursuant to this provision may use that information only as necessary in the conduct of that person’s official duties subject to any limitations on the unauthorized disclosure of such information, and any State, local, or foreign official who receives information pursuant to this provision may use that information only consistent with such guidelines as the Attorney General and Director of Central Intelligence shall jointly issue.

The National Security Act of 1947, referred to in par. (6), is act July 26, 1947, ch. 343, 61 Stat. 495, which was formerly classified principally to chapter 15 (§ 401 et seq.) of Title 50, War and National Defense, prior to editorial reclassification in chapter 44 (§ 3001 et seq.) of Title 50. Section 3 of the Act is now classified to section 3003 of Title 50. For complete classification of this Act to the Code, see Tables.

Government Publishing Office

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That does not seem to address "unmasking" of names of US persons which are incidentally intercepted.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well hell...let me dig again. I have also heard "the talking heads" on TV say this but I will continue to dig.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Can't find any laws. I did find this at the end of an article. I'm headed out but will try to dig later Phage

Rogers said that 20 NSA employees, including himself, have the authority to unmask the identity of an American’s communications, and that senior officials at the CIA, FBI and Justice Department can make such a request. Asked how many Americans had been unmasked since June 2016, Rogers said he did not know.

Link to article on Reuters

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Annee

Annee, doesn't it ever begin to feel like this sometimes?

The "word gymnastics" from Trumpster's is enough to make you dizzy.

It was tough at first, but we've had some good teachers...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yes. I quoted Rogers above.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join