It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: Dfairlite

Did Nunes leak classified information at his press conference?

I ask you refer to NYT Jan issues, a very liberal paper. Had it not already been exposed as fact that the Trump people were 'incidently" monitored and names released to the press, it would have been classified in all likelyhood. The fact the media has been repeating the story and trying to flame Trump with their own lies has made the double down even more obvious. At this point only partisan fools would not consider this major that the NAMES WERE LEAKED, and they Intercepted information but in reports they did not redact the names, DURING AN ELECTION.... Like Nixon, there is some 'splainin' to do. Who leaked the names and did or did not the last admin know about it, made a unique executive order out the door to share data or not? I predict we have the American public who have had enough of blatant corruption and THAT is why we have DJT. Win or lose at this point, He or most anyone not Hillary, say Bernie or Ted here, gave humanity a chance to make right the nasty wrongs of the leaders of this, and the last couple of generations.

Bottom line, anyone wanting a new world order, like daddy Bush and family, McCain, Clinton or Obama, are on the outs now in the USA and maybe even the UK.....

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I'm pretty sure both sides well those who have functioning brains anyway know what Russia did and what the apparent motive is. And watch the video of the hearing and don't miss next weeks and you'll be up to speed. Then you won't have to keep on saying this.
Unless Trump is the single source of information you will trust in which case your world and freedom are shrunken down to nothing.

And this is the problem. There is a contingent here who will STILL take everything Hillary says as 100% fact, won't question anything at all, and will spend hours on end on these boards desperately trying to defend her. It's good old fashioned blind faith - an affliction of the weak and emotionally insecure.

Fixed it. Also, since you are convinced Vlad and Trump are in bed, do the internet a favor and post the damn evidence because saying Trump and Russia colluded does not make it reality, it simply makes you look stupid.

Hillary isn't potus. We're discussing trump. Deflection is your fall-back, I get it - but let's stay on topic.

And I don't have the evidence because unfortunately the US intelligence services seem unwilling to share confidential details of an ongoing investigation with a British civilian. Go figure. Patience my boy. Patience.
edit on 23-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I'm pretty sure both sides well those who have functioning brains anyway know what Russia did and what the apparent motive is. And watch the video of the hearing and don't miss next weeks and you'll be up to speed. Then you won't have to keep on saying this.
Unless Trump is the single source of information you will trust in which case your world and freedom are shrunken down to nothing.

And this is the problem. There is a contingent here who will STILL take everything Hillary says as 100% fact, won't question anything at all, and will spend hours on end on these boards desperately trying to defend her. It's good old fashioned blind faith - an affliction of the weak and emotionally insecure.

Fixed it. Also, since you are convinced Vlad and Trump are in bed, do the internet a favor and post the damn evidence because saying Trump and Russia colluded does not make it reality, it simply makes you look stupid.

Hillary isn't potus. We're discussing trump. Deflection is your fall-back, I get it - but let's stay on topic.

And I don't have the evidence because unfortunately the US intelligence services seem unwilling to share confidential details of an ongoing investigation with a British civilian. Go figure. Patience my boy. Patience.

But Hillary was def a crook.

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. "

We had little in choice. Do you want a person who has had great power in the political world who is proven to be corrupt while supposedly representing the people, running this country?

The real story here is that the founders wanted us free from the aristocratic snobs and Royalty of European old world mentality. Those people don't take it lightly and are certainly in position to get theirs. Consolidation of power into the hands of fewer and fewer is dangerous. (see above)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: Dfairlite

Did Nunes leak classified information at his press conference?

I ask you refer to NYT Jan issues, a very liberal paper. Had it not already been exposed as fact that the Trump people were 'incidently" monitored and names released to the press, it would have been classified in all likelyhood. The fact the media has been repeating the story and trying to flame Trump with their own lies has made the double down even more obvious. At this point only partisan fools would not consider this major that the NAMES WERE LEAKED, and they Intercepted information but in reports they did not redact the names, DURING AN ELECTION.... Like Nixon, there is some 'splainin' to do. Who leaked the names and did or did not the last admin know about it, made a unique executive order out the door to share data or not? I predict we have the American public who have had enough of blatant corruption and THAT is why we have DJT. Win or lose at this point, He or most anyone not Hillary, say Bernie or Ted here, gave humanity a chance to make right the nasty wrongs of the leaders of this, and the last couple of generations.

Bottom line, anyone wanting a new world order, like daddy Bush and family, McCain, Clinton or Obama, are on the outs now in the USA and maybe even the UK.....

Good post.
The # has already hit the fan, so to speak.
We need to open up all the doors and windows and air the building out.
We need not just transparency, we need full daylight on all of this subterfuge and dark government Bull#.
It doesn't matter who is involved, we need to clean house.
Let the cowchips fall where they may.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I never once on this forum said anything in support of hillary. I did however make a thread trying to drum it into the cultists that anti trump does not mean pro hillary. Hence why the constant deflection and digression gets frustrating.

Yes hillary is a crook. Thankfully she's not potus so we can all move on and keep it relevant.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
They weren't unmasked.

Schiff disputed Nunes' suggestions that there was improper "unmasking." He said that after speaking with Nunes, it appeared that the names of Americans were still guarded in the intercepts though their identities could be gleaned from the materials.

So the truth is, Nunes inferred the peoples' identities. They weren't actually unmasked.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Comey needs to go. I don't know why he's still there since he's obviously completely compromised. Maybe he's got dirt on any number of people and can keep his job that way, or maybe he's been grilled and has given up info on Trump's opponents and has cut a deal to avoid taking a fall. If Trump would go after the denizens of the swamp, he'd win so many people over in both parties he'd be the last man left standing and both parties and the DC power structure would be laying in pieces.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
They weren't unmasked.

Schiff disputed Nunes' suggestions that there was improper "unmasking." He said that after speaking with Nunes, it appeared that the names of Americans were still guarded in the intercepts though their identities could be gleaned from the materials.

So the truth is, Nunes inferred the peoples' identities. They weren't actually unmasked.

So no one had their identities revealed to the news media.... along with transcripts of conversations that had been recorded???
ETA:
As far as Nunes was concerned... no unmasking, but Schiff isn't concerned about the real unmasking that I refer to above.
edit on b000000312017-03-23T08:22:57-05:0008America/ChicagoThu, 23 Mar 2017 08:22:57 -0500800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I just read this in yesterday's Politico article.

So Nunes spins classified info he was shown by an anonymous source to make Trump look better, then runs to the WH to share what he has learned. All while supposedly heading the committee tasked with investigating possible Trump/Russia ties?

Nunes needs to step down as committee chair. What a farce.

ETA: How is this different from Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmac with Bill Clinton?
edit on 3/23/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Not a blanket 'CIA, FBI NSA". there are good folks out there doing a great job. The issue come in when politics is introduced.
Let's find the liberal appointees and we'll have the trail of criminal deeds.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Not a blanket 'CIA, FBI NSA". there are good folks out there doing a great job. The issue come in when politics is introduced.
Let's find the liberal appointees and we'll have the trail of criminal deeds.

Lol. You are such a hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

This investigtion isn't into criminal acts by Trump. Its into possible criminal acts AGAINST Trump. That is why its different. In this case, Trump is the apparent victim whom the committee is investigating on behalf of. The American who's information was leaked in controversion to FISA law.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Nunes was going to an elected President, with information the Democratic head of the Intelligence Committee is trying to cover up.
Lynch and Clinton were NOT elected officials, and they were involved in criminal activity.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Just a question to put out there is the use of a "Stingray" device considered "wiretapping" by the powers that be? The reason I ask is because the device does NOT connect to any particular cell phone, the phones in an area connect to the Device, This could be considered (by some) to not be a violation because you do not "Have to" use a cell phone to communicate.

Some of the past 20 years of legal spin, this may be why there has been "no evidence" of "wiretapping".

Just sayin

BTW Adam Schiff said yesterday the committee had not seen the documents and also said they had not been unmasked, How would he know if the committee had not seen the documents yet?

Did he have the documents before the revelation?

The plot(s) thicken.........

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

a reply to: keenmachine

That's merely right wing rhetoric you know right?
Every time you repeat it you're a sheep.
There's nothing wrong with CNN or msm for that matter.
The idiot in the Whitehouse doesn't know anything. He's uninformed, ill educated and thick headed while being thin skinned and he defames everybody and any media that doesn't put him on a pedestal. So when he says fake news you can pretty much assume it's real.
It's only day 62 people!

The only problem with that statement is CNN was losing credibility before Trump was even swore in. Reporting used to be just that reporting, not propping up one candidate or going after others. Their complete meltdown at CNN on election day was like none I have ever witnessed. It was if they couldn't believe it after all the negative stories and all the propping up of their candidate how could the american people not listen and go the other way? they were done then. No one needed Donald Trump to call them fake news at that point. And of course they have continued this sort of "reporting" ever since. So if steering away from this type of news makes someone a sheep all I can say is Baaaaahhhhhh.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

CNN lost all credibility with me when CNN personality Donna Brazille was caught handing presidential debate questions off to Bill Clinton's wife (who then proceeded to lose the debate anyway).

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: babyfacebill
I find it enjoyable watching CNN trying to spin this. Mental gymnastics

Are you kidding? I listen to CNN at the gym as I exercise with my eyes closed.

You could tell every time a Republican came on because they threw in every "Alternate Fact" they could conjure up.

It was really pathetic.

It's all edited programming to brainwash the masses Annee. FOX does it, CNN does it, they all do it. CNN isn't going to air a Republican making much sense anymore than FOX would a Dem and if and when they do, it's always out of context. Do yourself a favor and put on some jams to workout to, your sanity will thank you.

I'm pretty sure I can think for myself.

Thinking for oneself doesn't mean you are intelligent compared to Einstein...... Or most Americans for that matter. WE DO have to think for ourselves and when confronted with paradigm shifting information, we NORMALLY rethink for ourselves. Unless we are so partisan the truth is dangerous.

Intelligence, discernment, logic, reasoning.

I would not be the one partisan is applied to.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You could tell every time a Republican came on because they threw in every "Alternate Fact" they could conjure up.

It was really pathetic.

It's all edited programming to brainwash the masses Annee. FOX does it, CNN does it, they all do it. CNN isn't going to air a Republican making much sense anymore than FOX would a Dem and if and when they do, it's always out of context. Do yourself a favor and put on some jams to workout to, your sanity will thank you.

Thinking for oneself doesn't mean you are intelligent compared to Einstein...... Or most Americans for that matter. WE DO have to think for ourselves and when confronted with paradigm shifting information, we NORMALLY rethink for ourselves. Unless we are so partisan the truth is dangerous.

I think you have just went all la la on me. You are the MOST left leaning, Hillary apologizing, defender of those who live for hate I have ever seen on this web site. I vote you ARE very partisan.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It was really pathetic.

I think you have just went all la la on me. You are the MOST left leaning, Hillary apologizing, defender of those who live for hate I have ever seen on this web site. I vote you ARE very partisan.

You seem to be involved in your own personal agenda.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
TRUMP WINS AGAIN. Tired of winning yet?

Funny how his tweets keep coming true.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join