It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I think that will happen today.
If Paul Ryan has to remove him the frigging sky will fall.
Trump will be breathing fire.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

It's trumps litany they are chanting.
They're mesmerized. In a trance.
edit on 3232017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Actually, reality is quite clear, pretty simple, obvious in many respects.

That lefties don't see it and instead argue from this imaginary utopia they've constructed, does no one any good.

I'm a former Republican. Never been a Dem.

The Lefty "Catch All Bucket" is very convenient for anything a Righty doesn't agree with.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

Most people laugh at that fake news claim you know.
And anything trump says...well let's just say the ramblings of a senile old man. A grumpy old man.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

These guys who put down the media never answer that question. Ever. I've asked. I'm a MSNBC gal myself and I tune in to NPR occasionally.
I just assume some super secret exclusive think tank of geniuses because they apparently know everything.
LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I'm pretty sure both sides well those who have functioning brains anyway know what Russia did and what the apparent motive is. And watch the video of the hearing and don't miss next weeks and you'll be up to speed. Then you won't have to keep on saying this.
Unless Trump is the single source of information you will trust in which case your world and freedom are shrunken down to nothing.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

At the gym while she's exercising?? Did you miss that part?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm pretty sure both sides well those who have functioning brains anyway know what Russia did and what the apparent motive is. And watch the video of the hearing and don't miss next weeks and you'll be up to speed. Then you won't have to keep on saying this.
Unless Trump is the single source of information you will trust in which case your world and freedom are shrunken down to nothing.

And this is the problem. There is a contingent here who will take everything Don says as 100% fact, won't question anything at all, and will spend hours on end on these boards desperately trying to defend him. It's good old fashioned blind faith - an affliction of the weak and emotionally insecure.
edit on 23-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

And this is the problem. There is a contingent here who will take everything Don says as 100% fact, won't question anything at all, and will spend hours on end on these boards desperately trying to defend him. It's good old fashioned blind faith - an affliction of the weak and emotionally insecure.

Funny. Before the election the shoe was on the other foot but it was hailed as correct behavior.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Change the wording and feed it to the masses=1984

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
First the DNC and the left's leaders were proven a corrupt group by some hackers during and leading up to the election. Then they were SHOCKED that they lost the election...badly...House, Senate and President. Then they went bat-crap crazy supporting or directly instigating Fake News, riots, assaults, vandalism, death threats, SJW crying and wetting their pants and trying anything to keep Trump from making America great again. Think about that for a second...keeping the President from doing what he was elected to do.

Now the truth starts coming out. They went too far and in their insanity lost track of the truth...that they are not above the law and not every American believes their views are a Religion to be worshiped by all. In their haste to please their liberal God, they messed up...a lot. And it is all going to come out...it is all going to be exposed...from Clinton to Obama, from the DNC to the CIA, IRS, NSA and more. Quite simply...the f'ed themselves as most fanatics do.

I've got myself a front row seat for the show. Hope all you like-minded people do also. The swamp is draining quickly and at the hands of the corrupt themselves. This is going to be fun!!!

Thank God Trump won the election! We have been blinded by the lies for far too long.
edit on 3/23/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The media talking heads, the Obama protectionists and the rabid anti Trump crowd are more concerned about if Trump lied in a tweet than anything else. They argue semantics like a internet message board.

Trump tweet never mentioned the word "order." Yet their defense is that Obama can't order a wiretap. He meant the Obama administration, Obamas intel, etc.

Trump put "wires tapped" in quotes, meaning surveillance not joe the plumber sneaking in a putting a device under his desk. Ive watched them say noone wire taps anymore, its archaic only when Trump mentioned it. Meanwhile its been used repeatedly in the last 7 months when they were bragging about his administration being investigated for Russian ties that don't exist.

You've been lied to by Hillary and the DNC about Trump being a Russian agent for Putin. Why do you all believe that with no evidence? We know Trumps campaign and administrative was under surveillance because you all have been bragging about it for months.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Did Nunes leak classified information at his press conference?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

No one especially his supporters expected him to win. They're flying high on this most unexpected victory.
They knew who he was before the election and who he is now and they are so very very afraid that this slim victory will be snatched away.
And if he had a hand in what Russia did it should be.
They are afraid he's going to be framed into a crime. I hope the evidence is enough to remove all doubts of guilt or innocence. But this is trump ...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Also, since you are convinced Vlad and Trump are in bed, do the internet a favor and post the damn evidence because saying Trump and Russia colluded does not make it reality, it simply makes you look stupid.

Wow. So only one side has to present evidence? Where's Trump's evidence? For pretty much everything he says? He makes wild-ass claims and promises evidence but then nothing. And Nunes.. his Bitch-of-the-Week has 'evidence' that Trump MAY have been picked up in a legal and ongoing intelligence gathering but hasn't shown anyone --- even in his own committee which he is OBLIGATED to do --- said evidence yet shares it with the WH? Come on man, really?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Adam Schiff said on tv yesterday that there is hard evidence or at least not circumstantial evidence.
Look both these guys Nunes and Schiff have now spoken out of turn in this investigating and this is not good for trump. Nunes didn't do him any favors yesterday because he still couldn't pin any tapping of trump on Obama or his admin.
Like I said yesterday this is vapor he's trying to make fit his tweet. It's pathetically obvious that he's bullying the committee or trying to manipulate them.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

The committee is going to put quotation marks around trump but they're going to look suspiciously like bars.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: babyfacebill
I find it enjoyable watching CNN trying to spin this. Mental gymnastics

Are you kidding? I listen to CNN at the gym as I exercise with my eyes closed.

You could tell every time a Republican came on because they threw in every "Alternate Fact" they could conjure up.

It was really pathetic.

It's all edited programming to brainwash the masses Annee. FOX does it, CNN does it, they all do it. CNN isn't going to air a Republican making much sense anymore than FOX would a Dem and if and when they do, it's always out of context. Do yourself a favor and put on some jams to workout to, your sanity will thank you.

I'm pretty sure I can think for myself.

Thinking for oneself doesn't mean you are intelligent compared to Einstein...... Or most Americans for that matter. WE DO have to think for ourselves and when confronted with paradigm shifting information, we NORMALLY rethink for ourselves. Unless we are so partisan the truth is dangerous.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

And you have some some proof of this?,people like you who keep MSM in buisness,no truth needed for a liberal when it comes to Trump,ignorance at best

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join