It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

originally posted by: Annee
I'm pretty sure I can think for myself.

"Pretty sure"... Yet not certain. LOL

I expected someone to come back with this remark.

However, I left it at Pretty sure - - to see if I was right.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

haha you crack me up. CNN speaks intelligently and makes the most sense. Ok we will leave it at that.

link   
Times like these I'm really glad the internet is around ~

Trying to imagine what would Western Democracy become without ATS et al...

- best

link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Great post! My simple mind appreciates succinct summations. Thanx.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: babyfacebill
I find it enjoyable watching CNN trying to spin this. Mental gymnastics

Are you kidding? I listen to CNN at the gym as I exercise with my eyes closed.

You could tell every time a Republican came on because they threw in every "Alternate Fact" they could conjure up.

It was really pathetic.

It's all edited programming to brainwash the masses Annee. FOX does it, CNN does it, they all do it. CNN isn't going to air a Republican making much sense anymore than FOX would a Dem and if and when they do, it's always out of context. Do yourself a favor and put on some jams to workout to, your sanity will thank you.

Well.........I'm starting to dare to differ, you said it yourself "I listen to CNN with my eyes closed". I now assume you meant this figuratively.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

That's so amazing. You are a genius. You can predict when someone replies to stupid comments. You deserve an award for that. It's incredible.

Now go back to watching CNN and confirming your bias.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yes, because Trump is 'just one of us' and the fact he's a special interest billionaire has nothing to do with the fact he was tapped. You should be outraged at the similarity of your circumstances to his and the Government listening to your calls. /s

This is one of the dumbest controversies of all time, Republicans are more mad they got caught than anything, and will debase the intelligence agencies collecting information at any cost. Tapping 1 billionaire isn't an attempt to 'destroy America', it's an effort to vet him and preserve it. What are you so angry about? You people are becoming religious zealots in frenzy, like tapping Trump is equivalent to slapping the Pope. If I were the CIA, I'd be tapping the Pope too.

It's just massive arrogance and ego at work. People think they're so special. No one is immune to this type of scrutiny. Sure you can hide in fear like the Government is listening, but you're not Trump or a Russian Contact.

Who that is informed is seriously going to suggest we shouldn't listen to any phone calls at all? We might as well just send the terrorist RSVP's.

And all this aside, if the tapped calls revealed anything terrible would this not be a GOOD thing? Or is getting away with being a terrible person how Republican's gauge success? Doesn't get more transparent than listening to Trump when he doesn't know. Grab them by the pussy.
edit on 23-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: babyfacebill
I find it enjoyable watching CNN trying to spin this. Mental gymnastics

Are you kidding? I listen to CNN at the gym as I exercise with my eyes closed.

You could tell every time a Republican came on because they threw in every "Alternate Fact" they could conjure up.

It was really pathetic.

It's all edited programming to brainwash the masses Annee. FOX does it, CNN does it, they all do it. CNN isn't going to air a Republican making much sense anymore than FOX would a Dem and if and when they do, it's always out of context. Do yourself a favor and put on some jams to workout to, your sanity will thank you.

Well.........I'm starting to dare to differ, you said it yourself "I listen to CNN with my eyes closed". I now assume you meant this figuratively.

You don't need eyesight to listen.

No tricks here.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Annee, doesn't it ever begin to feel like this sometimes?

The "backfire effect" is quite real around here. Despite being confronted with compelling evidence, people dig their feet in and double down. It's a very real phenomenon:

When you read a negative comment, when someone *bleeps* on what you love, when your beliefs are challenged, you pore over the data, picking it apart, searching for weakness. The cognitive dissonance locks up the gears of your mind until you deal with it. In the process you form more neural connections, build new memories and put out effort – once you finally move on, your original convictions are stronger than ever.

Backfire Effect

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Not what he said but you TRump supporters always pull out the fake news

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

The trump army will never admit they're wrong, that would require being honest and having self reflection.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

To be honest though, sight is a huge favorable factor in authenticating news, while listening is purely for digestion. People that listen to the radio for news exclusively are loons, but well informed loons, while people that watch TV are ding-bats.

The internet is best if you want to know the information you're getting is real; not that you don't know, it's honestly funny the ATS standards to reality. He's telling someone with 36,000 posts on ATS they "Only watch/listen/whatever CNN". People on ATS generally are already at a different standard than that, can we end the meme already?

And watching CNN doesn't mean your brain is melting, it would mean you would have better understanding of that platform. John Stewart watched all the networks and got rich from criticizing them all. His joke that CNN is for the airport has extremely negative undertones around the idea that only Rich Business people support it.

I honestly don't know where all these people that watch CNN 12 hours a day are, but according to you guys they're everywhere. You should know, 25 million homes(20%) are a 'cord cutter' generation and don't even have access to 12 hours of CNN a day.
edit on 23-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Sessions has recused himself from any investigation of the president remember? He can't even publicly make a comment on the situation.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Watch the video of the hearings.
There is another one next Monday I believe also. Though I don't know if the committee is still valid after what Nunes pulled today.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Hell yeah! I'm very logical. And I try to read words/phrases exactly as stated.

The "word gymnastics" from Trumpster's is enough to make you dizzy.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

That's merely right wing rhetoric you know right?
Every time you repeat it you're a sheep.
There's nothing wrong with CNN or msm for that matter.
The idiot in the Whitehouse doesn't know anything. He's uninformed, ill educated and thick headed while being thin skinned and he defames everybody and any media that doesn't put him on a pedestal. So when he says fake news you can pretty much assume it's real.
It's only day 62 people!
edit on 3232017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MacK80

He's telling someone with 36,000 posts on ATS they "Only watch/listen/whatever CNN". People on ATS generally are already at a different standard than that, . . .

Yes

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Though I don't know if the committee is still valid after what Nunes pulled today.

He should be removed from the investigation.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Actually, reality is quite clear, pretty simple, obvious in many respects.

That lefties don't see it and instead argue from this imaginary utopia they've constructed, does no one any good.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Hell yeah! I'm very logical. And I try to read words/phrases exactly as stated.

The "word gymnastics" from Trumpster's is enough to make you dizzy.

Indeed, there is quite a bit of gymnastics. Someone should warn the Russians, their Olympic ambitions might be in jeopardy!

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join