It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Jesus...you guys need help. From aliens.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I love it. I love it.

Comey said in his briefing that Trump was under investigation for a while. The Media reporters were twisting what he said.

But Obama did not order it, but he was briefed on it and he stated he did not interfere with ongoing investigations by intelligence and the justice departments.

I hope that the people now will see how ignorant of truth the media is. They twist the information to make it controvercial, they have done that for a long time. It is not new, but lately they have gone bonko with twisting things.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Jesus...you guys need help. From aliens.

Reality when you don't have Trump glasses on is surprisingly truthful. The good thing is everyone gets to experience it eventually. Cults don't last forever.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
This is hilarious. People are twisting backwards to try to redefine what Trump said so it's not a lie.

The reality is that the President saw a story on the news, tweeted angrily about it without thinking of the consequences, then his team had to play damage control and try to rationalize his actions.

That's it. You're no better than the brainwashed liberals you claim to hate if you accept this BS narrative.

Hi read the article please! Your post is off topic

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Indeed. One just ended recently.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

This is hilarious. People are twisting backwards to try to redefine what Trump said so it's not a lie.

The reality is that the President saw a story on the news, tweeted angrily about it without thinking of the consequences, then his team had to play damage control and try to rationalize his actions.

That's it. You're no better than the brainwashed liberals you claim to hate if you accept this BS narrative.

Trump lucked out, his information was correct. But Obama did not order the investigation, that would have been very illegal and Obama is a lawyer, he knows the laws and how to get around them.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Good grief!

Have to wonder how they'll spin this on the Commie News Network.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Hi read the article please! Your post is off topic

It has everything to do with the subject of the OP. And if it didn't, it wouldn't matter, this is the mud pit.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You mean...theres no paper trail he did ?

Means very little to me. He was never gonna take the fall anyway.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Nor do we know if any information was gathered on trump or even reported to Obama.

Trumps accusation remains as a lie.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Well, there you have it folks. Trumps wires were tapped. Plain as day. Incidental collection is part of the terminology used for executing FISA warrants. As the FISA court is unable to authorize wiretapping of American Citizens, those communications must be incidental and are supposed to be minimalized and deleted. So basically Trump was 100% correct about this.

JUST IN: Devin Nunes says President Trump's personal communications may have been picked up by investigators through "incidental collection"

LINK

"Incidental Communication" my ass lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite
My comment from a previous thread about this whole issue and how people jump to conclusions about the falsity of Trump's claims before giving it time to pan out.

I cited that he had about 10 days on this post from the 17th on this month...looks like the confirmation came earlier than expected. Score one for the wait-and-see approach, for sure...Trump certainly doesn't seem like the fool the media and others (including Obama) have tried to make him out to be.

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: joshysway
Like I've mentioned before, I'm highly skeptical of Trump's claim about the surveillance on Trump Tower, but I've been skeptical on his claims before which turned out to be correct, so this, for me, is a wait-and-see issue. It has been claimed (directly by Trump, I think) that we will have information concerning proof of his claim within the next week-and-a-half, so I can have the patience to see what comes of it.

If nothing, it'll be a pretty pathetic display from the office of the presidency. If there is evidence produced, then we'll have a pretty damning issue on our hands concerning the Obama administration. But like I said, it's a wait-and-see issue for me--Trump has about 10 days to not look like a complete fool on this issue.

I'm pretty damn impressed with Trump's ability to keep a poker face and not reveal his hand when it really matters--he's great at misdirection, too. That doesn't mean I like the guy as our president, but I will say that I've been surprised thus far in a good way--not a perfect way, but a good way. Well, maybe just better than a not-so-bad way.

ETA: I want to note that, while the evidence hasn't been produced, the circumstantial evidence and noted possibility by the House Intel Chairman who is leading the investigation into the Russia concern that Trump's communications may have been 'incidentally collected' and that Nunes is "actually alarmed by it" is pretty damning that, at the very least, Trump Tower was "wire tapped" in the manner that Trump noted. It does appear at this point, however, that it was after the election, and not during--but that noted, the ridicule has been centered around the claim of wire tapping, not the exactness of the timeframe that Trump claimed.
edit on 22-3-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Well, there you have it folks. Trumps wires were tapped. Plain as day. Incidental collection is part of the terminology used for executing FISA warrants. As the FISA court is unable to authorize wiretapping of American Citizens, those communications must be incidental and are supposed to be minimalized and deleted. So basically Trump was 100% correct about this.

JUST IN: Devin Nunes says President Trump's personal communications may have been picked up by investigators through "incidental collection"

LINK

Incidental collection
from NSA Glossary (2016)
by National Security Agency Central Security Service
When communications of a US citizen are collected while targeting a foreigner or a US person who is believed to be involved in terrorism.

Source: Defined Term

Yessir... there you have it. Trump was communicating with someone under investigation for terrorism or espionage and got caught with his pants down. LOL....

If his pants were down why has he not been impeached yet? Ill tell you why because his pants were on the whole time.

link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

And if you dont know...its perfectly reasonable to ASSume that sitting prez doesnt also. Therefore...a lie.

Have a medal man. We need more guys on the front lines.

link   

No.
Just unproven.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

1) Yes, we know that from the public hearing. Flynn, in particular.
2) Yes, we know that from the public hearing. Flynn, in particular.
3) Ok.
4) Ok.

So, where does Nunes say that any of this has to do with Obama tapping Trumps phones during the election?

Tge article also says this wasnt conducted as the russian collusion investigation so why did the IC do this? Hummmmmmmmmm?

I will be waiting for your response as to why the IC was conducting surveillance on trump if this has nothing to do with russian collusion and they unmasked an american citizen in the report and they also discussed the information with obama! Ready when you are

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

· I recently confirmed that, on numerous occasions, the Intelligence Community incidentally collected information about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition.

· Details about U.S. persons associated with the incoming administration—details with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value—were widely disseminated in intelligence community reporting.

· I have confirmed that additional names of Trump transition team members were unmasked.

· To be clear, none of this surveillance was related to Russia or any investigation of Russian activities or of the Trump team.

USHR PSC On Intelligence

The DNC fabricated the "Russia" claims of 'meddling in the elections' to justify the the surveillance and misdirect traffic away from the DNC issues internally. This is all DNC and Dem's CYA.

We know there are leaks to damage Trump, we know "they" were listening to conversations (via just Flynn alone)...

No rumors. Leaks.

Law enforcement and intelligence agencies intercepted the calls at the same time as they investigated Russia's attempts to tamper with the presidential election NPR 2/15/2017

mg

edit on 22-3-2017 by missed_gear because: Correct link date

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Therefore...a lie.

He accused the president. No evidence has been shown to prove that accusation. Trump has not shown any evidence to prove it either.

Yes that is called a lie.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

No.
Just unproven.

Hillary on the other hand was proven beyond a reasonable doubt

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Trump's transition team was on the ground running well before the Electoral College voted... the EC is part of the election process, so...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join