It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Frith

It was a very specific and vicious accusation and the people claiming he is vindicated are simply dreaming. The one they claim vindicated him clearly stated this at the same time.

"I've always said from day one that there wasn't a physical wiretap of Trump Tower I still don't have any evidence to show that"

Hilarious!

So even if Trump or his team was surveilled, if Obama didn't personally order a "wiretap" of Trump then he is a liar that deserves to be punished for besmerching a President.

But all of the people in the media and politics that have claimed that Trump is colluding with russians, trump is a racist, Trump had hookers pee on a bed Obama slept in, Trump is hitler, etc. are all welcome to spout these claims off and that is A-ok with you.

The incredible bias...blatant ignorance...compartmentalization...and belief of obvious lies by the left will be studied for centuries as WORLD WAR THREE.

And will be forever remembered as the most astonishing display of what we can never allow again....surpassing all else.

Or..it will be a smoldering ruin with the demons dancing forever...joined at the hip with their initiates.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I posted this on another thread.

If what this whistle blower is saying is true, this may devestate Obama, the enitrie inteligence community, and people on all sides of the aisle.

For those who don't want to read, a whistle blower reported 2 years agon proof that Trump, many other prominent citizens, even many judges and even Supreme court justices have been illegally spied on for black mail.

Says he has over 600 million documents and 40 harddrives to prove this, and despite showing the FBI this 2 years ago, nothing has been done about it.

Klayman made another statement I find very interesting (emphasis mine):

In the last months, I have held meetings with the House Judiciary Committee, asking its Chairman Bob Goodlatte to inquire of FBI Director Comey about this ongoing investigation concerning whistleblower Dennis Montgomery. I will also call upon the new Attorney General Jeff Sessions to oversee this serious matter.

Link

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: babyfacebill
I find it enjoyable watching CNN trying to spin this. Mental gymnastics

Are you kidding? I listen to CNN at the gym as I exercise with my eyes closed.

You could tell every time a Republican came on because they threw in every "Alternate Fact" they could conjure up.

It was really pathetic.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Grambler

Rachel Maddow had a 2-page summary of Trump's 2005 tax return, I'm not sure why she didn't glance over it before going on the news to avoid being a huge letdown. The FBI is still investigating Trump's Russian ties, including whether or not he was directly involved with Russia in hacking into Democrats e-mails.

The evidence shows that Russia did interfere with the U.S. election, especially by leaking stolen e-mails through Wikileaks to make Hillary Clinton look bad. The question now is how much Trump was involved with this. That is under investigation, so we don't know one way or the other.

There is also evidence that shows Russia used bots and social media warriors to promote conservative news stories, not always factual, that put Clinton in a negative light.

so there is existing evidence that shows the russians hacked the democrats and they were the ones that leaked them to wikileaks? where is this evidence? You say this as if it is fact and everyone knows it. I'd say none of it has been proven and that by saying this the way you have you have seen something we haven't? I've been trying to follow this and i swear i haven't seen where proof was given russia hacked the DNC?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

You could tell every time a Republican came on because they threw in every "Alternate Fact" they could conjure up.

It was really pathetic.

you really still watch CNN? Only for entertainment I hope, certainly not for news!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

I've been trying to follow this and i swear i haven't seen where proof was given russia hacked the DNC?

What's your security clearance level?

We won't know anything about actual evidence, or lack of it, until the investigation(s) are concluded.

As it should be. Leaks are bad, yes. What Nunes did today was stupid and made no sense.

edit on 3/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
As the FISA court is unable to authorize wiretapping of American Citizens,

Actually, Loretta Lynch could of made an emergency order with no application. She would only need
to submit the order to the FISC within 7 days, kinda makes ya wonder what was said on that tarmac.

This is madness... I don't know what's more disturbing, the endless revelations of shockingly brazen abuses of the Constitution or the fact that a good portion of the American people don't seem to care.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

It was really pathetic.

you really still watch CNN? Only for entertainment I hope, certainly not for news!

Yes. I see nothing wrong with CNN.

FOX (and FOX viewers) just got sick of consistently being labeled the worst factual news. They had to deflect - - pointing the Finger elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I've been trying to follow this and i swear i haven't seen where proof was given russia hacked the DNC?

What's your security clearance level?

We won't know anything about actual evidence, or lack of it, until the investigation(s) are concluded.

As it should be. Leaks are bad, yes. What Nunes did today was stupid and made no sense.

which is exactly why I was asking the poster i replied to what evidence had he seen that the rest of the public hasn't since he or she stated the evidence showed that Russia did interfere with the U.S. election, especially by leaking stolen e-mails through Wikileaks to make Hillary Clinton look bad. i expected the poster to answer and instead got a reply from you. Of course you did only reply to one sentence of my post and then ask my security clearance level. But thanks for clearing it up that none of what the poster I was replying to said is actual truth and none of it has been proven.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You see nothing wrong with CNN...

I see nothing wrong with calling you an idiot for that comment.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Regarding the DNC hacking?
So, Trump was wrong when he said "I think it was Russia."
Because, you know, he has those security clearances.
edit on 3/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

It was really pathetic.

FOX (and FOX viewers) just got sick of consistently being labeled the worst factual news. They had to deflect - - pointing the Finger elsewhere.

that explains alot of your posts. I thought most had tuned out CNN, but i guess in this day and time MSM doesn't just report news and they have actually chosen sides. Might as well stick with the one who preaches your narrative.

link   
So where do you get your news from? If it's Fox News or Breitbart, I can assure you that you have no idea that you've been brainwashed for several years now.

originally posted by: anonfamily
a reply to: Annee

You see nothing wrong with CNN...

I see nothing wrong with calling you an idiot for that comment.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

It was really pathetic.

It's all edited programming to brainwash the masses Annee. FOX does it, CNN does it, they all do it. CNN isn't going to air a Republican making much sense anymore than FOX would a Dem and if and when they do, it's always out of context. Do yourself a favor and put on some jams to workout to, your sanity will thank you.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

What do I need news for?

link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

It was really pathetic.

It's all edited programming to brainwash the masses Annee. FOX does it, CNN does it, they all do it. CNN isn't going to air a Republican making much sense anymore than FOX would a Dem and if and when they do, it's always out of context. Do yourself a favor and put on some jams to workout to, your sanity will thank you.

I'm pretty sure I can think for myself.

link   

..."since he or she stated the evidence showed that Russia did interfere with the U.S. election, especially by leaking stolen e-mails through Wikileaks to make Hillary Clinton look bad"...

Per Donald Tweet's request, several times during the campaign.
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: wefb

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure I can think for myself.

"Pretty sure"... Yet not certain. LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

It was really pathetic.

that explains alot of your posts. I thought most had tuned out CNN, but i guess in this day and time MSM doesn't just report news and they have actually chosen sides. Might as well stick with the one who preaches your narrative.

I choose that which speaks intelligently and makes the most sense.

Not the one that insights negative reactions and alternate facts.

Back to subject: Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

as you said before we won;t know anything about actual evidence or lack there of until the investigation is included. As far as do i think someone is wrong saying I think it is Russia. No more wrong than me telling my friends I think that UNC tarheels will win the ncaa tournament which concludes in april.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join