It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Don't get all triggered just because I called Hillary and Trump turds.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yeah Nunes said "communications were intercepted"..Okie doki. He also stated..

Might want to grab your squeeze doll.

Trump's "general" use of "Wire Tapping" was ... Correct.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

You need to look up the definition of "incidental collection" both the government from and civilian form so you can see how ridiculous you are all being.

It has been posted in this thread already, but you must have missed it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Are you right wingers stupid!? Do you know what this Nunes claim means to Trump?! This could be potentially devastating for him you idiots.

According to various sources such as Comey and Clapper, there were no wire taps on Trump. THEY WOULD NEED A WARRANT TO DO THIS.

But, if incidental collection occurs because Russian agents were in contact with Trump over undermining our elections, he is F'ing screwed.

It doesn't take much to figure out that if he was caught in incidental intelligence, you've got something extremely unholy going on. Use common sense right wingers and stop listening to your BS media.

edit on 22-3-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys

Which one of them is wrong in their definition of wiretapping: Nunes or Trump?

This isn't hard.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Trump is a genius troll and unrepentant punker of the stupid. His use of the term "wiretapping" in quotes as he did, was not meant to be archaic or even cryptic. It was a classic Trump head-fake that will come full circle back around to hitting very close to the mark.

I seriously question the IQ of anyone who doubts Trump's preternatural ability to manipulate the media specifically, and prevailing narrative overall.

At this point, I'm just sitting back and learning from the master...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

He's a transparent snake oil salesman. Only the most feeble minded are still buying what he's selling.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Trump is a genius troll and unrepentant punker of the stupid. His use of the term "wiretapping" in quotes as he did, was not meant to be archaic or even cryptic. It was a classic Trump head-fake that will come full circle back around to hitting very close to the mark.

I seriously question the IQ of anyone who doubts Trump's preternatural ability to manipulate the media specifically, and prevailing narrative overall.

At this point, I'm just sitting back and learning from the master...

Strange because Trump tweeted this:

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"

You know, a definition of wiretapping that isn't vague at all - rather, it's a historical meaning of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Are you right wingers stupid!? Do you know what this Nunes claim means to Trump?! This could be potentially devastating for him you idiots.

According to various sources such as Comey and Clapper, there were no wire taps on Trump. THEY WOULD NEED A WARRANT TO DO THIS.

But, if incidental collection occurs because Russian agents were in contact with Trump over undermining our elections, he is F'ing screwed.

It doesn't take much to figure out that if he was caught in incidental intelligence, you've got someone extremely unholy going on. Use common sense right wingers and stop listening to your BS media.

Before you accuse "right wingers" like me of being "stupid", perhaps you should review what Nunes said today.

He specifically stated that the surveillance in question had nothing to do with the investigation into connections between the Trump Campaign and "the Russians".

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
You know, a definition of wiretapping that isn't vague at all - rather, it's a historical meaning of it.

Meh -- I stand by my statement.

Obama has a long history of spying on Americans and foreign allies alike. He's also a proven serial liar.

Trump knows both of those things.

We'll see what happens in the weeks to come.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
NUNES said that the communications intercept was LEGAL. What disturbed him the most was the Unmasking of people in the Trump campaign, within the report.

What is In-masking and what is the significance of this, to make NUNES blow his stack this morning?

BTW... Can I TURN OFF this ATS spelling corrector??? I type UN in small letters and it turn it to "in" .
In-masking UN-masking

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread.

If what this whistle blower is saying is true, this may devestate Obama, the enitrie inteligence community, and people on all sides of the aisle.

For those who don't want to read, a whistle blower reported 2 years agon proof that Trump, many other prominent citizens, even many judges and even Supreme court justices have been illegally spied on for black mail.

Says he has over 600 million documents and 40 harddrives to prove this, and despite showing the FBI this 2 years ago, nothing has been done about it.

The same day House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes gave a press conference disclosing that President Trump had been under "incidental surveillance," Attorney and FreedomWatch Chairman, Larry Klayman, sent a letter to the House Committee on Intelligence imploring them to pursue the claims and evidence presented under oath at a Washington DC FBI Field Office by his client - CIA / NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery - who Klayman claims "holds the keys to disproving the false claims... ...that there is no evidence that the president and his men were wiretapped"

When Montgomery attempted to deliver this information through the appropriate channels two years ago, the former CIA and NSA contractor wasn't given the time of day:

[W]hen Montgomery came forward as a whistleblower to congressional intelligence committees and various other congressmen and senators, including Senator Charles Grassley, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, who, like Comey, once had a reputation for integrity, he was “blown off;” no one wanted to even hear what he had to say.

As a result, Montgomery went to attorney and FreedomWatch founder Larry Klayman - who then approached the FBI:

Under grants of immunity, which I obtained through Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis, Montgomery produced the hard drives and later was interviewed under oath in a secure room at the FBI Field Office in the District of Columbia. There he laid out how persons like then-businessman Donald Trump were illegally spied upon by Clapper, Brennan, and the spy agencies of the Obama administration.

Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information, much of which is classified, and sought to come forward legally as a whistleblower to appropriate government entities, including congressional intelligence committees, to expose that the spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even yours truly. Working side by side with Obama's former Director of National Intelligence (DIA), James Clapper, and Obama's former Director of the CIA, John Brennan, Montgomery witnessed “up close and personal” this “Orwellian Big Brother” intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes.

He even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, which illegal tampering resulted in helping Obama to win the White House.

Given the fact that the FBI had Montgomery's testimony and evidence for over two years, Klayman traveled to Washington DC last Thursday to meet with Committee Chairman Devin Nunes in the hopes that he would ask FBI Director Comey why the FBI hadn't pursued Montgomery's evidence. When Klayman arrived to speak with Nunes, he was "blown off" and instead shared his information with committee attorney Allen R. Souza - who Klayman requested in turn brief Nunes on the situation.

During my meeting with House Intelligence Committee counsel Allen R. Sousa I politely warned him that if Chairman Nunes, who himself had that same day undercut President Trump by also claiming that there is no evidence of surveillance by the Obama administration, I would go public with what would appear to be the House Intelligence Committee’s complicity in keeping the truth from the American people and allowing the FBI to continue its apparent cover-up of the Montgomery “investigation.”

And, that is where it stands today. The big question: will House Intelligence Committee Chairman Nunes do his job and hold FBI Director Comey’s feet to the fire about the Montgomery investigation?

Klayman has detailed all of this in a NewsMax article, followed up with an official letter to Chairman Nunes today, requesting that he question Comey on Montgomery's evidence. Perhaps this explains Nunes' impromptu press conference today admitting that Trump's team was under "Incidental Surveillance" before making his way to the White House to discuss with the President.

So - we know that evidence exists from a CIA / NSA contractor turned whistleblower, detailing a massive spy operation on 156 judges, the Supreme Court, and high profile Americans including Donald Trump. See the letter below:

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Its all semantics. But hang your hat on that. We will see how this unfolds.

You're right its not hard. And like SBMcG posted did you notice "Tapped my Phones" was in Quotes""" ? What's that all about?? Ponder that mystery.. But in the end someone has to be right and wrong on all levels , that means me and you too.

edit on 22-3-2017 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Why do lefties never appear to understand what's going on.

Why are you throwing a tantrum about Russia? Today's news had nothing to do with Russia at all, was said point blank, matter of factly.

link   
I did read it and although it was not per se "russian" contacts, they were most likely intermediaries home and abroad. If these people are US citizens, that would be we have probable cause to wiretap them. Like I said above, that is extremely troublesome for Trump.

It doesn't take much to figure out that if he was caught in incidental intelligence, you've got someone extremely unholy going on. Use common sense right wingers and stop listening to your BS media.

Before you accuse "right wingers" like me of being "stupid", perhaps you should review what Nunes said today.

He specifically stated that the surveillance in question had nothing to do with the investigation into connections between the Trump Campaign and "the Russians".

link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

He's a transparent snake oil salesman. Only the most feeble minded are still buying what he's selling.

Are you saying I'm "feeble-minded"?

Because I think only an uneducated penniless bottom feeder would vote for a truly disgusting individual like the unaccomplished, inept, corrupt, cynical, life-long defender and enabler of a serial sexual predator who was only nominated because she conspired with the DNC to cheat the other candidates.

True filth.

edit on 22-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama was a miserable failure.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

I suggest you change your ATS member-name, if you want anyone to pay attention to your opinions. I'm sure you're not going through the trouble of stating what you think, unless you want others to pay at least a little attention to you. Right?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Along with Congressman Nunes stating that there was no physical wiretapping.

You know, like the Watergate scandal that the President referenced in that tweet about his phone being tapped. The thing that wasn't true.

Trump tweeted that his phone was tapped.
Nunes said that no wiretap was found.
People here are now saying Trump meant surveillance, even though he claimed wiretapping.

This is really quite funny at this point.

Trump tweeted that P was done.
Nunes says that no P was found.
People here are now saying Trump meant Q, even though he claimed P.

I'll fall back to the analogy from earlier, because it's also funny:
Trump tweeted that there was a lion.
Nunes said that no lion was found.
People here are now saying Trump meant house cat, even though he claimed lion.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

How is it "troublesome for Trump"?

I think you're suffering from wishful thinking.

Trump has, as usual, owned this thing!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Yeah, you're proving my point.

YOU have been trolled, triggered, and will be left wondering where it all went so wrong.

Just like Bill Clinton's idiot wife.

new topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join