It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, where does Nunes say that any of this has to do with Obama tapping Trumps phones during the election?

Trump didn't say it was during the election, he said it was during the "sacred election process", which (in my opinion) was a slight at Obama over how he claimed to view the transition phase of the process.

Keep in mind that no one honestly thought Trump was going to win, and that's why the wiretapping didn't start until after he shocked the world.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Did you guys even watch the same press conference I did?

1. Yes Trump was wiretapped

2. No Trump wasn't wiretapped, we'll learn more Friday

3. Yes, Trump was wiretapped INCIDENTALLY as part of an LEGAL FISA thing

Uh...

Then he runs to the White House, briefs 45, then does another press confusing press conference where he flip flops.

1. It has nothing to do with an investigation about Russia

2. It's part of our investigation

So...wait, what?

If anything, this is totally obstruction of justice. The dude has a degree in agriculture. Just like Donnie, he's out of his element.

Dude, everything about Manafort and all those insanely long threads that were put together on here before the election all are now proving to be true...the biggest conspiracy of our generation is unfolding, and the ONE PLACE that won't touch it is an ACTUAL conspiracy site?

This is way, way to rich...seriously. I'm browsing this site with my jaw on the floor at the mental gymnastics people here are doing.

Then again, Russians are good at gymnastics.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

The election process ended on November 8th.

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

edit on 3/22/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Former Acting CIA Director Michael Morell, who endorsed Hillary Clinton and called Donald Trump a dupe of Russia, cast doubt Wednesday night on allegations that members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

Morell, who was in line to become CIA director if Clinton won, said he had seen no evidence that Trump associates cooperated with Russians. He also raised questions about the dossier written by a former British intelligence officer, which alleged a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia.

www.nbcnews.com...

I have yet to see anyone publicly say they have seen any evidence of Trump team russian collusion.

The two people that would know best, at least one of which Morrel that was a Clinton surrogate, have said they no evidence of collusion.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why would Morell know anything? He retired in 2013. Clapper is the only one who has said anything and it was this, about the early January report:

Whether there is more evidence that's become available since then, whether ongoing investigations will be revelatory, I don't know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And we all saw the dossier.
edit on 3/22/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys
a reply to: Greven

Well that depends on what your definition of "IS" is ? and no Wire Tapping is not a very specific term anymore. Not with todays information technology systems and the way people communicate now.. But if that makes you feel better keep believing it.

The President specified tapping of his phone.

Wiretapping is, historically, tapping communications - telegraph, phone, etc - listening in by physically snooping paths of communications.

Congressman Nunes said that physical wiretapping didn't happen.

There is no "definition of 'is'" argument. Trump alleged wiretapping. Nunes claims none occurred.

One of these parties is wrong.

Any argument about the definition of wiretapping should be taken up with Nunes or Trump, because at least one of those two parties clearly doesn't think wiretapping is broad surveillance as some do.
edit on 21Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:43:53 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago3 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The election process ended on November 8th.

The Presidential election process follows a typical cycle:

*Spring of the year before an election – Candidates announce their intentions to run.

*Summer of the year before an election through spring of the election year – Primary and caucus debates take place.

*January to June of election year – States and parties hold primaries and caucuses.

*July to early September – Parties hold nominating conventions to choose their candidates.

*September and October – Candidates participate in Presidential debates.

*Early November – Election Day December – Electors cast their votes in the Electoral College.

*Early January of the next calendar year – Congress counts the electoral votes.

*January 20 – Inauguration Day

usa.gov

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Why would Morell know anything? He retired in 2013. Clapper is the only one who has said anything and it was this, about the early January report:

Whether there is more evidence that's become available since then, whether ongoing investigations will be revelatory, I don't know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And we all saw the dossier.

NVM.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yeah, do you think Morell was talking about a different one?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

When was the victory official?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Yeah, do you think Morell was talking about a different one?

Nope, I mistook what you were saying. You are right, he mentioned the dossier, saying he found no proof it was credible.

I have been consistant on this. I have seen no proof of Trump team collusion, and no proof of illegal wiretapping of Trump or his team as of yet.

I think both investigations should continue, and am willing to see any evidence shown.

I find Nunes claims intriguing, but I want to see the documents myself or at least have them seen by a larger panel before I am willing to make a judgement.

But if what he is alleging is accurate, then it is a huge deal regardless of the investigation into Trumps team.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Don't you mean, you and the rest of the Hillary/Obama fans are desperate to deny any and all evidence at all cost?...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Admiral Mike Rodgers, head of the NSA, went to visit President-elect Trump in November 2016 without permission from, and unbeknownst to the Obama Regime. Clapper wanted him fired. What do you think they talked about?

NSA Director and Trump

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It's funny to see all you lefties denying or defending anything (and I do mean anything) that shows how shady and corrupt your beloved DNC has become. I'm not saying the right doesn't do the same crap, they do. But...... some here are so deep in denial that they can't see what's right in front of them. What others (regardless of Party) can see plain as day, they're oblivious to. There's plenty of people trying to collectively help ya'll pull your heads out of the sand or other regions of your body, but you're not having anything to do with it. I almost feel sorry you but you've had plenty of opportunity to see some resemblance of light. Frankly, the ignorance of some of you scares the chit out of me.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Yep that one is a good one, thanks for posting it.. But in the end we will see Right ? its not over until its over. So far Trumps batting a 1000. Biggly Uuge. Just keeps knocking them out of the park.

Here's another one for you..

As Guy wrote last week, Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) has retreated from his claim that there’s solid evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence agencies. Now, his colleagues on the Senate Intelligence Committee also concede that there may be zero evidence of such activity after a month into their investigation (via John Sexton/Buzzfeed) [emphasis mine:]

townhall.com... ns-and-trump-campaign-n2296924

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Riight, Obama would NEVER order the wiretap of President Trump...

BTW, the above image was posted by another member, and all credit goes to him/her.
edit on 22-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Don't you mean, you and the rest of the Hillary/Obama fans are desperate to deny any and all evidence at all cost?...

Hillary was a turd Trump still is and Obama had his day and your still a condescending hypocrite that has ignored that Nunes clearly stated there is still no evidence of wiretapping.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Oooh resorting to name calling another ATS member. Nicely done Grim. Need a handkerchief?... No? Maybe a hug?...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join