It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Pretty sure the OP explains why it was worded the way it was and what terminology is needed for FISA.
The whole communicating with someone who has done something bad isn't a big deal as long as Trump didn't know of those activities prior.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Greven

Picky Picky.

Nit picking.

You do know that wiretaps were in place at "The Tower" a few years ago because of a separate investigation right ?

I did know about that.

You're saying Congressman Nunes is lying, then?
edit on 20Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:10:27 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago3 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I have been trying to but keep getting pulled back, I can't believe how one event can be drug so far left and so far right. I see people post things that are bogus or not even close to what actually happened.

When a dear friend post about Lock him up if you said lock her up. That's fine if he has a opinion but to grab your loud speaker before you have any real details or even know more than the headline is just off.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
"Incidental collection", and some of you actually believe that BS? You probably believed Clapper and the NSA, you probably believed Brennan and the CIA. It's no wonder the Deep State has so easily been able to gain control, all they have to do is deny something, and so many people just assume they're telling us the truth, even though they've been Proven as liars time and again.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The trick is that virtually everyone and everything is technically "tapped", and everything connected and/or communicating. It's how you incidentally collect specific data where it gets trickier...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Yep.
Incidentally collect it.
Incidentally unmask the protected American citizens.
Incidentally write an Executive Order to incidentally disseminate it to the news media.

Nothing incidental here.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Well that depends on what your definition of "IS" is ? and no Wire Tapping is not a very specific term anymore. Not with todays information technology systems and the way people communicate now.. But if that makes you feel better keep believing it.

edit on 22-3-2017 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Grambler

Rachel Maddow had a 2-page summary of Trump's 2005 tax return, I'm not sure why she didn't glance over it before going on the news to avoid being a huge letdown. The FBI is still investigating Trump's Russian ties, including whether or not he was directly involved with Russia in hacking into Democrats e-mails.

Yes, they are, but nothing will come of it because there isn't anything. I know you're foaming at the mouth for some kinds of evidence, afraid non exist. That is, however, my opinion though. Trump was too busy railing into his opponent during the campaigns.

The evidence shows that Russia did interfere with the U.S. election, especially by leaking stolen e-mails through Wikileaks to make Hillary Clinton look bad. The question now is how much Trump was involved with this. That is under investigation, so we don't know one way or the other.

If you post on ATS, this shouldn't be a surprise, stop being so blind. Especially when its been noted that they have been doing for quite a bit. Now even that narrative is being questioned, course you won't see that, will you? because Russians? Again, Trump was too busy being in the spotlight. Any sane man wouldn't jeopardize his position.

There is also evidence that shows Russia used bots and social media warriors to promote conservative news stories, not always factual, that put Clinton in a negative light.

*facepalm* Do you realize how many bots are online from other countries besides Russia? You do realize bots were involved from both sides. Hell, even commercial industries use bots to gain information on the competition, this is nothing knew. It does make for a great sensationalist read, smh.

Question, did you just wake up from under a rock or are you just willfully dense?

edit on 22-3-2017 by Arnie123 because: cleanup

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: xuenchen

The trick is that virtually everyone and everything is technically "tapped", and everything connected and/or communicating. It's how you incidentally collect specific data where it gets trickier...

Yep, to "Tap" Trump Tower they don't even to be at... Trump Tower.

But they want to act like because of his Tweet that blew this all up.. Unless Obama himself didn't walk into the MPOE of trump tower and physically put a butt set on a piece of twisted pair copper..than he's a liar..

Its insane

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Join the spin club

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: ausername

Yep.
Incidentally collect it.
Incidentally unmask the protected American citizens.
Incidentally write an Executive Order to incidentally disseminate it to the news media.

Nothing incidental here.

Affirmative

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You apparently think something went on today.

Nothing.

Or the yes, I guess, I'll know on Friday maybe dance.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Join the spin club

I'm just trying to figure out how the Dems with
their dear leader Nancy are going to sell this
endless surveillance to the public.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
TODAY: Democrats are concerned about "Process": "Nunes was totally out of order!!"

YESTERDAY: Democrats didn't care about "Process": "It doesn't matter how Flynn's words got to the media. He dealt with the evil Russians!"
edit on 3/22/2017 by carewemust because: typo

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If nothing went on today, you lefties wouldn't be flipping out all over ATS.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Join the spin club

It's for the children.

or

You're just a racist.

or

It's for our safety.

or

"These are not the droids you've been looking for."
edit on 22-3-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Grambler

Rachel Maddow had a 2-page summary of Trump's 2005 tax return, I'm not sure why she didn't glance over it before going on the news to avoid being a huge letdown. The FBI is still investigating Trump's Russian ties, including whether or not he was directly involved with Russia in hacking into Democrats e-mails.

The evidence shows that Russia did interfere with the U.S. election, especially by leaking stolen e-mails through Wikileaks to make Hillary Clinton look bad. The question now is how much Trump was involved with this. That is under investigation, so we don't know one way or the other.

There is also evidence that shows Russia used bots and social media warriors to promote conservative news stories, not always factual, that put Clinton in a negative light.

We also have proof that supposed media outlets are nothing more than mouthpieces for the establishments dems and Hillarys campaign.

We know that these media people asked people to break the law to release private documents of Trump, they publicly stated there duty to go against Trump, and colluded with the democratic party to push stories or questions designed to make Trump look bad.

We have proof that they have spread salacious documents involving sexual fetishes knowing that their was no rpoof of this accuracy whatsoever in an effort to hurt Trump. We know that media outlets allowed debate questions to be leaked to Hillary to interfere with the US election.

We know that Obamas administration kept European allies involved into the investigation between Russias and Trump, and in turn that foreign news sources such as many in Britain also actively campaigned against Trump in an effort to hurt Trump, including reporting on illegally obtained info such as Trump tax returns or classified info in ongoing investigations.

All of this is admitted with no investigation needed.

Yet you seem to have no problem with this interference of our election? Why is that?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I've got a folder on them and who says this was something new anyway. Trumps Russian connections goes back a long long way. We are not talking simply 2016 and not exclusively this election but an influence that has been groomed and nurtured.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Join the spin club

I thought Trump was there Dear Leader?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I think they will insist. Look for it tomorrow.

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join