It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You do realize these level upon level connections you so desperately want to exist are dispersed so far and wide across the trump network that even if there was a conspiracy there would be no way to prove it. Trump is sweating nothing right now, he's vindicated as he was spied upon during the campaign and transition. The only person sweating right now is obama, who is hiding away in french polynesia.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Obama was not wiretapping Trump Tower or doing surveillance on Trump for political gain. Trump is simply upset that he is under investigation by the FBI for his ties to Russia and is trying to manipulate people into thinking those investigating his Russian ties are the criminals.
edit on 22pmWed, 22 Mar 2017 18:54:04 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nunez should recuse himself from the investigation immediately.

link   
Drain that swamp..One tweet at a time..

I find it funny how all these self proclaimed experts on the subject of people being less than truthful were exactly the same ones sticking up for Hillary every chance they got before the election. Agenda much ? How does it feel to be wrong over and over and on so many levels ? I suppose if you keep trying you will eventually be right about something, maybe.

Tapped, surveilled, swept up.. whatever, it happened. He was right 100% The Dems, Obama, Comey, McCain, Garahm, and the whole IC know this is Pandora's Box. This is far from over. Keep blaming the Russians working well for you.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Pyle
I wonder if Nunes had proper authorization before leaking information related for FISA investigations. I wonder how Gowdy feels after trying so hard to discredit the leakers.

Is it a "leak" if it is told to the president? I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

Whatever he saw, Nunes considered it urgent enough to go directly to the POTUS with it before it got squashed or locked down by some player.

Yep instead of taking it to investigators he took it to the press and the president. I think I see why the FBI isnt working with him.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Frith

Lol, trump has the evidence he needs. Obama's on the run.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Except this information was not from any Russian investigation, but good try.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Pretty sure Trump Tower is all 'fiber' anyway.
Trump would know that 'wires' are really fibers. He was talking about electronic surveillance in general terms.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

My guess is that the investigation goes deep into the dem ranks, which is why they were excluded today and why Nunes went straight to the white house instead of the committee.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It was a very specific and vicious accusation and the people claiming he is vindicated are simply dreaming. The one they claim vindicated him clearly stated this at the same time.

"I've always said from day one that there wasn't a physical wiretap of Trump Tower I still don't have any evidence to show that"

Hilarious!

So even if Trump or his team was surveilled, if Obama didn't personally order a "wiretap" of Trump then he is a liar that deserves to be punished for besmerching a President.

But all of the people in the media and politics that have claimed that Trump is colluding with russians, trump is a racist, Trump had hookers pee on a bed Obama slept in, Trump is hitler, etc. are all welcome to spout these claims off and that is A-ok with you.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Well it's still legal and routine surveillance. From what I read, either Trump or his staffers or both had their conversations with foreigners that were under surveillance collected.

In the broader picture of things, Trump is trying to deflect blame from himself onto others.
edit on 22pmWed, 22 Mar 2017 19:02:02 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

lmao @ FISA----Many of you get mad at my so called off topic and very little to contribute replies because ya know you have lost way before the trial begins.

link   

I wonder if Nunes had proper authorization before leaking information related for FISA investigations. I wonder how Gowdy feels after trying so hard to discredit the leakers.

Is it a "leak" if it is told to the president? I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

Whatever he saw, Nunes considered it urgent enough to go directly to the POTUS with it before it got squashed or locked down by some player.

Yep instead of taking it to investigators he took it to the press and the president. I think I see why the FBI isnt working with him.

He didn't give the press names. They merely got generic information that what he saw was serious enough to inform the president about.

What the president was told....we don't know. Maybe there is good reason not to take it to James Comey's FBI.

link   

But he sure did use the material against political opponents.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Bet the "investigators" had it first.

Remember it's all classified.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It was a very specific and vicious accusation and the people claiming he is vindicated are simply dreaming. The one they claim vindicated him clearly stated this at the same time.

"I've always said from day one that there wasn't a physical wiretap of Trump Tower I still don't have any evidence to show that"

Hilarious!

So even if Trump or his team was surveilled, if Obama didn't personally order a "wiretap" of Trump then he is a liar that deserves to be punished for besmerching a President.

But all of the people in the media and politics that have claimed that Trump is colluding with russians, trump is a racist, Trump had hookers pee on a bed Obama slept in, Trump is hitler, etc. are all welcome to spout these claims off and that is A-ok with you.

I know right?

hy·poc·ri·sy.

NOUN

the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: muse7

My guess is that the investigation goes deep into the dem ranks, which is why they were excluded today and why Nunes went straight to the white house instead of the committee.

On the other hand Nunes could be doing damage control which is why he went to the president and the press instead of his fellow committee members.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama did? When?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The actual surveillance may have been legal, but that gets sticky really quick if the timeline moves back before November 8th (which it will, do you really think it's ok for ruling party to be spying on the opposition?). Further, the dissemination of the gathered intelligence is a disgusting disregard for the law and decency. There will be some transcripts coming available soon and you will see the things they retained. They are mostly nothing of substance but the retaining of and disseminating of that information violates a whole bunch of statutes. Further, the FISA warrant may have been illegally obtained, which would make all of the intel they gathered even more illegal to disseminate.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Great response. Kudos to you. You're amazeballs awesome, just so much smarter than everyone else! Keep the wisdom flowing!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join