It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wiretap Confirmed "Incidental Collection" Becomes the Scapegoat for the Lying Media

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Amidst all your hysteria, you should take a deep breath and recognize what Nunes said today has nothing to do with Russia, He made that clear.

I know it's tough for you that all the false narratives you've spent countless hours pushing on ATS are falling disintegrating, but at least get the story right.
edit on 22-3-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Lmao. I could care a less if you're triggered or not. Trump did make an unsubstantiated claim of wiretapping. What Nunes said doesn't change that at all.

Do you remember what Trump said? He said that Obama was wiretapping his calls from Trump Tower. That's not the same as your call to a Russian diplomat being intercepted because the Russian you're on the phone with is being surveilled.

How hard is that to understand? Nunes also didn't say definitely that Trump's own calls to a Russian were intercepted.

As for your question about Nunes. The only reason that Nunes would have had for making the statement that he did is that it gets folks who choose, as you are right now, to not comprehend/acknowledge the distinction, to believe that maybe Trump wasn't making unsubstantiated claims in his tweets. Except he was.

There was absolutely no other purpose for him to do it. That's a clear demonstration that he is unable to be objective.

You are right onboard with the Pelosi/Schiff talking points.

Pelosi, Schiff Slam "White House Surrogate" Nunes' "Act Of Diversion & Desperation"

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

In this case where solid put your hands on it evidence would exist if it happened being unable to provide evidence means that none exists.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

What has he done for you that you're so pleased?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What has he done for you that you're so pleased?

He's exposing the swamp swimmers.

Triggering them into omission.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Not quite the same as having foreign connections at level upon level with a country that is an adversary and then when asked about it lie and then fire the people who brought attention to all those connections.

VS meeting and introducing himself as the incoming administration. Oh and not undermining the sitting president in the process.

Investigation heating up. Trump sweating bullets now.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"May have" is not good enough to be considered confirmed. Where are the logs? Where are the recordings? Trump started this. I want to know what made him speak on it to begin with.

This thread is really just full of hopeful guesses and assumptions. Now that's confirmed.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Speaking of "lying media" Scott Pelly (CBS evening news) is begging this former CIA official to say that Trump wasn't spied on. And that the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee (Senator NUNES) is a horrible man for taking his info directly to President Trump, instead of back to the committee.

Three days ago, Scott Pelly devoted a full 7 minute segment to the possibility that President Trump may be suffering from a mental disorder, due to the "I'm being Wiretapped!" tweets he sent.

Scott Pelly = MSM IDIOT (with Egg-on-Face)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He's going under being sucked into the quicksand.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

Quick! Shiny object to take the attention off of the fact that TrumpCare is going down in flames.

The people I know on Obamacare could care less what the left thinks, they see the lies. Plus they only care slightly more for the R's because they are at least talking about ending the health care insurance disaster of all time. Hopefully the monstrous fees they must pay before the insurance kicks in, makes it worthless. End it they beg, before there is nothing available for our actual health needs. Don't make it that unless we have lots of Rockefeller's money, that we collectively truly don't have to spend, we don't get formal health care. Is this REALLY worth it people? Do we choose to go back to like the 1800's where no one can afford a Dr. for all intents an purposes.......?
edit on 22-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Now we have ultimate proof of Donald lying.

He tweeted specifically:

twitter.com...

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

Donald claimed Obama "tapp"ed him to do a Nixon/Watergate election fixing scheme. He was going to throw the former President in jail over this claim, now its been utterly refuted by everyone.

Something legally punitive must happen to Trump. This is akin to yelling fire in a crowded theater on a presidential level. A lawsuit at the very least.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Frith

It was a very specific and vicious accusation and the people claiming he is vindicated are simply dreaming. The one they claim vindicated him clearly stated this at the same time.

"I've always said from day one that there wasn't a physical wiretap of Trump Tower I still don't have any evidence to show that"

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

We still don't know if, when, or how Obama is involved. He probably should stay in French Polynesia for awhile.

The NSA is cooperating with the intelligence committee's requests, but the FBI is not giving anything up yet.

More is yet to be revealed.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah, I've pondering what Nunes said about NSA cooperation. It's intriguing. Comey may have to wipe the smugness off of his face soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frith

Donald claimed Obama "tapp"ed him to do a Nixon/Watergate election fixing scheme. He was going to throw the former President in jail over this claim, now its been utterly refuted by everyone.

Something legally punitive must happen to Trump. This is akin to yelling fire in a crowded theater on a presidential level. A lawsuit at the very least.

"Wire-tap" is a term from the 1920's (from a time when one could actually do that), now it includes more, jeeze people!!!

Just as a compromised server was 'tapped'...no?

mg

edit on 22-3-2017 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Knowing what we now know, it was a perfect "Trigger Tweet" !!

Just enough vagueness to trigger the triggerables into a wild dizzy frenzy.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Right.

Pres. Trump put "wire-tapping" in quotes, meaning he was defining a broad spectrum of surveillance involving cyber spying or any other type of eavesdropping. He was absolutely right in his use of this word, but one-layered thinkers can't get it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Is that Trump 10- Media 0 now? Seems like he is running up the score.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I wonder if Nunes had proper authorization before leaking information related for FISA investigations. I wonder how Gowdy feels after trying so hard to discredit the leakers.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
I wonder if Nunes had proper authorization before leaking information related for FISA investigations. I wonder how Gowdy feels after trying so hard to discredit the leakers.

Is it a "leak" if it is told to the president? I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

Whatever he saw, Nunes considered it urgent enough to go directly to the POTUS with it before it got squashed or locked down by some player.

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join