It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape focuses critical attention on Dems 'sanctuary' states - Maryland

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dawgishly
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Charges for those that pushed for a sanctuary state? That is absurd!!!

Should I as a gun owner and strong proponent of our 2nd amendment rights be charged every time a legal gun owner murders someone?

You have lost the ability to think rationally and are no better or more useful than all the Libtards that have lost their damn minds.

Did I miss where you were someone important enough to have to sign the bill for it to pass?

Rational thought would have been helpful when you read the post. Thinking that you are in any way even close to a person I was speaking about is likely the most irrational thought in this thread.

Yes...charges for those that pushed for the bill to pass, as in politicians in places higher than you and I that actually write the bills and lobby for them to pass.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Children are raped and murdered every day - no matter what's happening with the borders You don't actually care about those things

I would say by how casual you are treating this subject, you are the one that doesn't care.

You will say whatever ugly thing you have to say to score points with your chosen side and to shut down your biggest fear - people who see the world and think differently from you

Yeah, lets not make this about what is really happening that would be idiotic.

Or if you just prefer slavery this.

But hey, your probably right. No need to look at the proof or anything.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
You know your chart there says that in the US trafficking is illegal but still a problem. When in fact it is condoned by the federal government and sanctioned.

For instance, the Mormons, and Joseph Smith threatening 14 year old girls that they will be destroyed if they leave the cult or the marital relationship. And when she both leave him and the cult she in fact was not destroyed by God and yet the religion persists and even have personally threatened me with abduction for asking polite questions about conduct by Smith. And yet you have the right to use lethal force to prevent your abduction.

I find it interesting that on a thread the other day I mentioned how people with pamphlets were trying to gain sympathy at my local library for a Chinese cult that killed a 21 year old college student at a fast food restaurant in China, and the Chinese government will now kill these cultists and harvest their organs. I thought good for China. Spit on the ground in front of the people handing out these pamphlets trying to generate sympathy for cultists.

I said let the organ harvesting begin, and the very next day a Mormon gets organ harvested in the London attacks.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

You know your chart there says that in the US trafficking is illegal but still a problem. When in fact it is condoned by the federal government and sanctioned.

Yes it shows trafficking going on. Does that make it right?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Miracula2

Yes it shows trafficking going on. Does that make it right?

As an interesting side note, this story was front page today and seems to be gaining momentum...odd

Missing Black Girls in DC

The District of Columbia logged 501 cases of missing juveniles, many of them black or Latino, in the first three months of this year, according to the Metropolitan Police Department, the city's police force.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I would say by how casual you are treating this subject, you are the one that doesn't care.

You're saying I don't care about rape, murder or slavery?

I think you just needed to make your point - like several other people in this thread - and you don't care what kind of ugly, hateful things you have to say to make it

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If it really is about the 14-year-old girl.. if it TRULY is only about the girl, I have a 15-year-old daughter, so I get it. But you see, men of all races or nationalities or citizenship status could rape her. Men are the real issue here - the elephant in the room. The only way I can know for sure that my skinny, weak, defenseless, little 15-year-old girl is safe from a man raping her is to lock up or at least heavily monitor ALL men, regardless of their color, race, nationality or citizenship status. It really is the only way to be sure.

Simple question: Is my daughter's safety and security more important than all men's freedom? Yes or No?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Do you think she should be put in classes with 17, 18, and 19 year olds so that by the time they are seniors, those kids will be in their 20s and eyeballing the incoming freshmen?

Not to mention, no one tracks their criminal records if they have them ...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I live in Maryland and am still 100% ok with Maryland's immigration laws.

Then welcome to the 1%...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think all boys once they hit puberty are possible dangers to girls like my daughter. She is thin and not athletic at all - she would succumb quite easily to a boy her own age.

To be truly safe, she shouldn't be in class with any male who has gone through puberty.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
If it really is about the 14-year-old girl.. if it TRULY is only about the girl, I have a 15-year-old daughter, so I get it. But you see, men of all races or nationalities or citizenship status could rape her. Men are the real issue here - the elephant in the room.

Congratulations for winning 3rd wave feminist award for the day...

Do you not think a culture that says it's acceptable to engage in these acts with a child might have any barring here?
Rather than just blaming men in general as being incapable of controlling their sexual urges. Might I suggest you take environment into account.
The age of consent in Mexico is 12 and you can get off assault charges by marrying the victim.
The elephant in the room is the ideology that will turn a blind eye to a culture that finds these horrible acts acceptable.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

So you're saying that white men never rape because they know it's wrong.

Is my daughter's safety and security more important than your freedom? Yes or No?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I think all boys once they hit puberty are possible dangers to girls like my daughter. She is thin and not athletic at all - she would succumb quite easily to a boy her own age.

To be truly safe, she shouldn't be in class with any male who has gone through puberty.

Wait...what? So her dad is a threat to her as well? Wow...I mean I can't even begin to imagine what a horribly fear based existence you have instilled in her. That's bordering on abuse, and at the very least will make her completely dependent on you for life.

This comment really just shows how much is wrong with people these days, and the fact it gets passed on by the ones the new generation trust the most is sickening.

I guess you never want to be a grandparent...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

If it really is about the 14-year-old girl.. if it TRULY is only about the girl, I have a 15-year-old daughter, so I get it. But you see, men of all races or nationalities or citizenship status could rape her. Men are the real issue here - the elephant in the room.

Congratulations for winning 3rd wave feminist award for the day...

Do you not think a culture that says it's acceptable to engage in these acts with a child might have any barring here?
Rather than just blaming men in general as being incapable of controlling their sexual urges. Might I suggest you take environment into account.
The age of consent in Mexico is 12 and you can get off assault charges by marrying the victim.
The elephant in the room is the ideology that will turn a blind eye to a culture that finds these horrible acts acceptable.

It's so far outside of feminism it can't even be associated...feminists want equality of the sexes...this poster just seems to want an all female population....talk about crazy...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Wait...what? So her dad is a threat to her as well? Wow...I mean I can't even begin to imagine what a horribly fear based existence you have instilled in her.

No more fear than you are trying to instill with this OP.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Oh, I'm not as crazy as you claim. I know that it's not really about the 14-year-old girl. Because if it was, you'd be in favor of doing whatever it takes to protect all 14-year-old girls, even if it meant sacrificing your own freedom.

What if I told you that a family living in South America had their 14-year-old daughter repeatedly raped by corrupt military soldiers and law enforcement officers, and this family risked life and limb and everything they owned to get into America, knowing they were breaking the law but were willing to do so to protect their daughter? Would you care enough about THAT 14-year-old girl?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

If it really is about the 14-year-old girl.. if it TRULY is only about the girl, I have a 15-year-old daughter, so I get it. But you see, men of all races or nationalities or citizenship status could rape her. Men are the real issue here - the elephant in the room. The only way I can know for sure that my skinny, weak, defenseless, little 15-year-old girl is safe from a man raping her is to lock up or at least heavily monitor ALL men, regardless of their color, race, nationality or citizenship status. It really is the only way to be sure.

Simple question: Is my daughter's safety and security more important than all men's freedom? Yes or No?

Wow....just wow. I have no idea what did or didn't happen to you in your life, but I really hope you are seeing someone and working on the issues for the sake of your daughter. I can't begin to describe how sorry I feel for her having to live your fears...it is detrimental to her well being...i would never teach my daughter's to fear in such a manner.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Oh, I'm not as crazy as you claim. I know that it's not really about the 14-year-old girl. Because if it was, you'd be in favor of doing whatever it takes to protect all 14-year-old girls, even if it meant sacrificing your own freedom.

What if I told you that a family living in South America had their 14-year-old daughter repeatedly raped by corrupt military soldiers and law enforcement officers, and this family risked life and limb and everything they owned to get into America, knowing they were breaking the law but were willing to do so to protect their daughter? Would you care enough about THAT 14-year-old girl?

That's not the situation from the OP....and no, it isn't ALL about the girl. It is about the illegals that raped her too. Your argument seems to be that she would have gotten raped by someone else anyways...thats sick.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

No the OP is about using a poor girl as a political football to throw about. You are willing to throw all illegal immigrants out (many of whom were just trying to escape their own hell) who haven't hurt anyone. You are using this girl as your tactic. That is sick.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

In a word YES

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join