It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape focuses critical attention on Dems 'sanctuary' states - Maryland

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Martin75

If you are OK with the collateral damage that is on you but to me if we can stop even one rape then we must act!

Say it a thousand times - no skin off my nose

It's unintelligent, emotion based and bigoted

You can call me names all you like. Sticks & stones and all that.

I believe in protecting America first!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I believe in protecting America first!

What you believe is obvious to all

I didn't call you any names - but I did criticize your thinking

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Not much one can do about potential home grown rapists but potential ILLEGAL rapists can be easily dealt with by NOT letting them in and harboring them.

Admitting that there's not much that can be done by homegrown rapists is also admitting that this is human nature and that it's something we can deal with as a universal problem, not a specific problem

Illegal immigration is a problem, but it's worldwide and it's only going to become more and more of an issue until certain things are addressed, and that conversation deserves a thread of its own

How we deal with illegal immigration in our own country speaks to how we are as a nation - as people

Sanctuary cities are something that's happened as a result of ham handed, emotion based thinking ans nationalistic trends

So, we don't all see this problem the same way. The OP wants to use one rape to somehow create what he sees as his perfect argument against a political opponent. There are better ways to handle this situation - more humane ways, but that's not possible if people stop treating this as a humanitarian crisis and instead treat it like an infestation

Since the majority of illegal immigrants aren't rapists, the way you prefer to deal with all this tells me you don't see this as a humanitarian crisis

I don't see it that way, you are correct.

The only humanitarian crisis there is, is being perpetrated on the native population by illegal criminals.

Too bad you don't see it as it is.

Do you have anything to back up the ham handed emotion based thinking, besides your own posts?

Other countries can deal with the problem however they want. Not my concern.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The only humanitarian crisis there is, is being perpetrated on the native population by illegal criminals.

Well then - it looks like this is going to get worse before it gets better. Too bad you don't see humans first and citizens second. I realize there's nothing I can do about that

Except keep posting and trying to reason this sort of thing out with people who see the world differently from me

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Jesus They're not sending their best, folks.

Because nobody gets raped by American citizens - who are the best

You aren't American, but you are revealed. You're not sending us your best either

Since you don't represent America, I have to assume you're here representing Western Civilization

I don't know why I feel disappointed - but I still do

And you represent the poor and huddled masses, even if the extent of your representation, your "compassion", has done nothing to help them nor your countrymen. It's all for show.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It's all for show.

So much for how well you know me

I can see you're on a mission

I'll never address you or your posts again. Promise

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It's all for show.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It's all for show.

Ah, but I know you. We have discussed this many time.
Get your paperwork in order. They are deporting the illegals.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
FYI FYI FYI FYI

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI FYI FYI FYI

www.foxnews.com...

Why does it matter what a news organization decides to report on? There are plenty of liberal sources reporting on this rape. Just because three don't doesn't mean that the liberal media is ignoring it. Click bait garbage article that is. I can see it appealing to partisans though.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

FYI FYI FYI FYI

www.foxnews.com...
< br />
And this is what these rape and illegal apologists want to be heard.. one is okay to discuss and one is forbidden because we may NEVER expect people in our country to follow its laws or respect our people, particularly if they are violating the law by being here illegally in the first place. Its a sick mindset.

My remedies to these things are too harsh for them apparently. I wonder if it would be too harsh if it was one of their own violated by a person who should not be here in the first place. We cant even use our laws on them.. deportation or incarceration for pooooor illegals in a sanctuary city is just forbidden. Theyre ALL just here feeding their families dontcha know. There is NO distinction made in their small minds between immigration and criminal influx.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Ah, but I know you. We have discussed this many time. Get your paperwork in order. They are deporting the illegals.

You don't actually. I've been here longer than you. At ATS, and no doubt - in this country. I was born here, I'm as American as you are. :-)

So why are you telling me to get my paperwork in order? You seem to enjoy that part though - don't you? A little too much. How small of a person is it that gets that kind of vicarious thrill from all of this?

We haven't discussed this many times. You and I have had very few conversations here

How silly do you want this to get Martin?

I think you want to say that anyone that would defend illegals must be an illegal themselves? Would you call this deductive reasoning?

:-)

edit on 3/23/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

FYI FYI FYI FYI

www.foxnews.com...
< br />
It is sad that 3 of the largest outlets have chosen not to cover this.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Listen up, we need to open the borders far and wide. We need to take in every refugee. Keep in mind that vetting in any way, shape, or form, is totally racist and xenophobic.

If we have to sacrifice a few people, then that is the price we pay for helping people. You have to keep in mind that this is just part of their culture, so we need to embrace and respect it. If we don't, that will cause more rapes and more terror attacks.

If a family member dies or if your sister is raped, just know that it is for the common good. The crimes are so low in frequency, so surely we can sacrifice a handful of lives to support these people.... right?

#nobannowall
#refugeeswelcome

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Charges for those that pushed for a sanctuary state? That is absurd!!!

Should I as a gun owner and strong proponent of our 2nd amendment rights be charged every time a legal gun owner murders someone?

You have lost the ability to think rationally and are no better or more useful than all the Libtards that have lost their damn minds.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dawgishly

You have lost the ability to think rationally and are no better or more useful than all the Libtards that have lost their damn minds.

I can't speak for everyone, but this Libtard just wants to say - you just made my day :-)

I wish everyone could be that rational

(post by ColonelDax removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Hi Vasa,

Elitist (anti-American) politicians, who support border jumpers, need to set the example and demonstrate their adoration for illegal aliens, and:

1- Invite many border jumpers into their homes.
2- Give them keys to their house and their car.
and, above all,
3- They need to arrange for their daughters to establish intimate relationships with border jumpers.

Surely CNN reporters will admire them more, and seal their glorious re-elections.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

two immigrants have been charged

Autistic screeching.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Camel urine?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?