It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape focuses critical attention on Dems 'sanctuary' states - Maryland

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: RickyD

If I were the Father of that Poor, Young , Now Traumatized for the Rest of Her Life Little Girl , I would First Beat the Living Sheit Out of the Principle of that School for Even letting something like that Happen , Sue the Crap Out of the School , then Find Out where those 2 Scumbags were being kept , and if Not Deported , make Sure they Never get the Opportunity to Remain in this Country without Fearing for their Lives .

Now THAT is a proper response.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I am a Father to .

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

but I'm not going to change my mind on this until you can PROVE that illegal immigrants are actually more prone to committing rape than legal ones or legal citizens.

Okay. Easy enough. Illegal immigrants are more pron to break our laws, because they had to do it to get here. Legal immigrants are more likely to follow our laws, because they did it to get in here. If that is not enough proof for you, then you need to reevaluate your entire discourse.
edit on 22-3-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I believe some of that sure...And I don't doubt you'd be that angry. At that point you'd be hurting your daughter even more because you wouldn't be able to be there for her. You hire people for the other stuff...Other countries are much more lax about that lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Sometimes in Order for Justice to be Served by those who are Entrusted to Uphold it , if they are Found Lacking , then the People have a Right to see it Come to Pass themselves .

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
You wrote this thread about Maryland. I'm here to talk about Maryland. Don't deflect with irrelevant topics.

That's funny coming from someone who wants "open borders" - limiting this debate within the borders of Maryland.

The thought process of your type is not unlike a buggy computer program.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Why? Because it's the goddamn right thing to do!

the right thing to do is In their home countrys. I have no responsibility for another person unless i desire to. I do not desire to help people break the law no matter how moral you would deem it.

Bleeding hearts lead to bleeding corpses.

Yet I wonder if you support sending foreign aid to these countries to help them build up their infrastructure?

No because they need to help themselves and nation building(thATS what funding them is in effect) never works. Unless they do it themselves they will not take pride in it and work to keep it. No help. no funding. no protection, and certainly no illegal immigration from those countries.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Had it been your family member I am SURE you would still feel the same way.....

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: yuppa

I'd like to know when the last time you got pushed around by an illegal.

I'd say when they were given healthcare rights and the ability to use my tax money to get reimbursement for their kids being born....you know...the ACTC....$4+Billion for having a kid that jumped from $500Million to $4.2Billion in 4 years....that's kinda pushy.

Good thing that isn't a problem and illegals actually pay more in taxes than take out in welfare. Source

Yeah we've all heard that old wives tale.

If states handled their money better by not being a welfare state, they wouldn't need the tax money.

Ain't helping california, is it?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I'm not advocating anything. They are coming here without my help.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: yuppa

I'd like to know when the last time you got pushed around by an illegal.

I'd say when they were given healthcare rights and the ability to use my tax money to get reimbursement for their kids being born....you know...the ACTC....$4+Billion for having a kid that jumped from $500Million to $4.2Billion in 4 years....that's kinda pushy.

Good thing that isn't a problem and illegals actually pay more in taxes than take out in welfare. Source

Yeah we've all heard that old wives tale.

If states handled their money better by not being a welfare state, they wouldn't need the tax money.

Ain't helping california, is it?

California is doing rather well (sixth largest economy in the world) and most states that take more from the government than give back in taxes are red states.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Jesus They're not sending their best, folks.

Because nobody gets raped by American citizens - who are the best

You aren't American, but you are revealed. You're not sending us your best either

Since you don't represent America, I have to assume you're here representing Western Civilization

I don't know why I feel disappointed - but I still do

edit on 3/23/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You really need to learn what sympathy is... I imagine if you and your family was in the situation these people find themselves in you wouldn't be so callous about this.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I live in Maryland and am still 100% ok with Maryland's immigration laws.

Exactly what "Laws" are those? More like lack of laws

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

What the liberals don't realize is there will be collateral damage as long as Sanctuary Cities are allowed to exists.

What you don't understand is human nature. And statistics

If that had been your daughter would you still feel the same?

I would. Because I know women who have been brutally raped by white citizens - and I understand that this is something you're pushing because you don't like immigrants - not because you don't like rapists

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Open border globalists don't really give a damn if children are raped or people are murdered.

Children are raped and murdered every day - no matter what's happening with the borders

You don't actually care about those things

You will say whatever ugly thing you have to say to score points with your chosen side and to shut down your biggest fear - people who see the world and think differently from you

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

What the liberals don't realize is there will be collateral damage as long as Sanctuary Cities are allowed to exists.

I would. Because I know women who have been brutally raped by white citizens - and I understand that this is something you're pushing because you don't like immigrants - not because you don't like rapists

Not much one can do about potential home grown rapists but potential ILLEGAL rapists can be easily dealt with by NOT letting them in and harboring them.

Why add to the crime stats?

They have to pass Kate's Law.

edit on 3 23 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

I will say it again!
If you are OK with the collateral damage that is on you but to me if we can stop even one rape then we must act!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Not much one can do about potential home grown rapists but potential ILLEGAL rapists can be easily dealt with by NOT letting them in and harboring them.

Admitting that there's not much that can be done by homegrown rapists is also admitting that this is human nature and that it's something we can deal with as a universal problem, not a specific problem

Illegal immigration is a problem, but it's worldwide and it's only going to become more and more of an issue until certain things are addressed, and that conversation deserves a thread of its own

How we deal with illegal immigration in our own country speaks to how we are as a nation - as people

Sanctuary cities are something that's happened as a result of ham handed, emotion based thinking and nationalistic trends

So, we don't all see this problem the same way. The OP wants to use one rape to somehow create what he sees as his perfect argument against a political opponent. There are better ways to handle this situation - more humane ways, but that's not possible if people stop treating this as a humanitarian crisis and instead treat it like an infestation

Since the majority of illegal immigrants aren't rapists, the way you prefer to deal with all this tells me you don't see this as a humanitarian crisis

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I will say it again!

If you are OK with the collateral damage that is on you but to me if we can stop even one rape then we must act!

Say it a thousand times - no skin off my nose

It's unintelligent, emotion based and bigoted

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join