It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Churches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Then go to the churches and find out for yourself what you have to do to get God to say YES or NO. But be aware, there’s insecurity in those messages. These are the doctrines we’re tossed to and fro by as we hear those things and fail to understand the good news of reconciliation. Wow! What good news the world could hear. Someone has paid their sin debt already. The decision was made before you were ever born. What wonderful news! Now, not everyone is going to be in Heaven because God reconciled the world unto himself, we know that. The Bible clearly teaches that you have to accept that gift. Love doesn’t force itself. God is equally as much love as he is just. So, he doesn’t force that on anyone. He offers it freely to the world, but he did indeed accomplished it for the world through his son. The issue is no longer sin, the issue is: what well you do with what the son accomplished where your sin debt is concerned. 

Most are going back to the 12, trying to rely upon what the 12 would tell them. How many know of Paul’s distinct message today? Are we moving toward truth or moving away form truth? The Savior did not send Paul to build upon or to add further truth to the message of those who preceded Paul. (Romans 15:20) The foundation they laid was of Jesus as Messiah to the nation Israel. The Messiah is promised to Israel for the ruling over of that Kingdom, that earthly Kingdom promised that nation. Paul would not to have wanted us to mix the message of the 12 in regard to God’s program to and with the nation Israel...with the message specifically given him for the Gentiles. Paul was given that brand new revelation. He would not have wanted us to add or mix earthly Kingdom truth with the message he dispensed. He went to great lengths to separate his ministry with the ministries of those before him. 1 Corinthians 3:10 - But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
For god's sake-read some modern fiction.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: newnature1

It's really Paulanity and not Christianity.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

You do know this is the religion forum, right?

Take your bulls# insults somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Nice talk from a "Christian"-go to church where you can find your peace from your loving and fair god.
Or, are heathens not welcome? Gotcha.

It's only for your "religion." Gotcha, again.
Well. arn't you spreading mercy and love?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The issue is no longer sin,

One of the worst tenants of modern churchianity, Jesus died for our sins, all sin is wiped away, if you just believe it.

That way, you can have your cake and eat it too. You don't have to address any character defects you might have, or seek forgiveness for anything you might of done in the past, you might even continue to 'sin', but its okay, you're "saved". Just forget about it.

I'm a sinner, but I'm not, I'm churchifeid.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Who said I was a Christian?

Twit.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It's really Paulanity and not Christianity.

Not true...paul never truly believed sin existed...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Equally as much hate as love...and are you saying he came to correct Jesus??

For Jesus said the kingdom of God would come in the 12's lifetime...

Which is why for the last 2000 years the entire world has been in a dark cloud...depression because the Apocalypse is "right around the corner".

As we can see even today...everyone is STILL WAITING...for the kingdom that never comes.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You do know Paul was Saul, a Pharisee, that to say he didn't believe in sin is really silly

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

You do know Paul was Saul, a Pharisee, that to say he didn't believe in sin is really silly

Do you think people would simply choose to believe in Jesus just on the merits of his philosophy, or, is the threat of eternal damnation absolutely necessary to achieve salvation?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Is Paul telling us in Romans 6:14 that as believers, we’ll never again have the propensity to sin, or sin shall not have dominion over you because now you are capable of beating it? Is Paul telling you that you are now capable of never committing another sin as long as you live because sin shall not have dominion over you? Is Paul saying it is possible for a believer to live a sinless life? All believers, we’re all alike in this respect, we all continue to struggle with that issue of sins in our lives. Not only do we continue to have the propensity to sin, we do in fact do those things that come short of the glory of God far more often than any of us would like. Sin shall not have dominion over us because we’re not living under the law program, we’re living under grace. The victory has already been won and who won it? Jesus won it. Sin shall not have dominion over us because believers are not under the law, but under grace.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Nice talk from a "Christian"-go to church where you can find your peace from your loving and fair god.
Or, are heathens not welcome? Gotcha.

It's only for your "religion." Gotcha, again.
Well. arn't you spreading mercy and love?

Can everyone step back and realize now how stupid we all are for fighting? Politically, religiously, with our spouses, our neighbors? Look at how it reads.

It's so sad. It's unbelievable. Like kids in adult bodies. I don't believe adults are this shallow. I don't. Everyone has more to give. That is love. Love yourself and your neighbor. Please.

I go to a mixed faith church. I'm steadfast in Jesus Christ. Some others are steadfast witches, warlocks, Buddhist, Hindi or New Age or a bit of all. This is the only church I feel threatened in. I have to fight off their spiritual attacks every day. They won't say anything cruel or to start a fight but they think evil against a person and there's no one they believe in to cover or circumvent that sin. If a Christian says nothing to start a fight or offend but they think evil against someone, it's different because true followers are buffered by the blood of Jesus Christ who convicts them later through the Holy Spirit that what they thought was not right to do. It's harder to convict a said Buddhist who doesn't like someone and projects evil thoughts towards someone because they don't utilize the same method. Witches, others. They aren't led to conviction to back off and love as what Jesus Christ offers.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Do you think people would simply choose to believe in Jesus just on the merits of his philosophy, or, is the threat of eternal damnation absolutely necessary to achieve salvation?

Why does it have to be one or the other, you call it eternal damnation, I call it the outcome of justice
I am not a philosophical Christian, I chose Christ because of love and the ideals of His teachings. Say I am wrong, I have been a better person for my beliefs

Why does it have to be eternal damnation, that's an opinion

Different things trigger different people

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Tweet.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

go back and re read all of Jesus teachings in the NT and you will see Paul only expounded upon his teachings because Israel was set aside for time in which we now live.

new topics

top topics

join