It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump circus show

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
What I am telling you is that in 2013 the democrats felt the need to enact the nuclear option. THIS is what is giving the Republicans the right to use this against the democrats for the supreme court nominee. If Schumer had not seen fit to put this in place in 2013 then the republicans would not have the option to use it now.

So were you this tore up in 2013 when it was the democrats that were looking at the nuclear option? Or is it only now that Trump may use it that you have a problem?

Not only that but Sen democrats (including Feinstein) voted unanimously to confirm Gorsuch in 2006, you don't find that strange that now they hate him?

Twitchy

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The curtain is about to fall, and the show exposed. Only aliens can save us now.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Vector99

Your partisanship is showing.

Isn't Trump the one who keeps purposely triggering liberals? If you want to blame liberals for complaining then you have to blame the one egging them on too.

Why do we buy into their games so willingly?

Freedom of the press to anyone who owns one. The media outlets are mostly own by conservatives. You are not hearing about labor unions organizing to strike for a reason. The so called "leftist" media really never talks about anything most leftists would want them to talk about.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

At least it is legal slimy politics.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

At least it is legal slimy politics.

What? So you like slimy politics? I'm sorry mom I am not understanding what you are saying

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

lol why did that just sound hillarius!!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The congress will do what it will do not matter who is in majority. I read up on the history of the "nuclear option". It's legal even if it is slimy. I mean, as "vintage" woman I would like to think there are still some legal rules left in Washington. Please, let me delude myself.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

She's only here to make jabs at Trump. She made that clear when she couldn't define a single policy she dislikes, but rather took the 'victim' route out of the convo.

That is your typical liberal.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

There is that word game of personal attack. Really old, get some new training.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

There is also that old game of credibility in your beliefs.

You should learn that, it's not too late.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Am I the president? My thinking beyond a comment on some obscure website means nothing. Again, I will not benefit from any of the policies he has signed or have future plans for, save one. A trillion for infrastructure. Which he lied about, the carrot he uses. How has policies helped you or will?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If he follows through on tax reform, you will benefit.

If he follows through on infrastructure, you will benefit.

If he follows through on healthcare reform, you will benefit.

If he follows through on immigration policies, you will benefit.

If he follows through on free trade negotiations, you will benefit.

Again, what policies are you against?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If I were a queen...........or a Trump..........neither of which will happen.

To add: You made a thought come to me. If he wants to do all that, he needs a new congress. Democrats who will spend money and increase the debt.

edit on 22-3-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So, your response is a non-response?

Got it.

Adios Amiga, my last response to you here.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

No, what happened is the democrats enacted something in 2013 that allowed them to have more power as long as they held majority seats, and now they don't. They enacted something that gives WHOEVER is the majority seated congress to do as they will. It's literally no surprise Harry reid retired after that, because he realized how bad he fudged up. NOW, the republicans have the majority, and they can do as they please BECAUSE of democrats.

You really have to look into this more. I appreciate your effort, but you aren't well educated on it.

So what is stopping Republicans from passing a bill outlawing abortion tomorrow? It's been the biggest plank in their platform as long as I can remember.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

If he follows through on tax reform, you will benefit.

If he follows through on infrastructure, you will benefit.

If he follows through on healthcare reform, you will benefit.

If he follows through on immigration policies, you will benefit.

If he follows through on free trade negotiations, you will benefit.

Again, what policies are you against?

I would like to see Trump repeal NAFTA. Didn't he promise to do that?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

That is why I don't know what his policies are. He uses so many adjectives in his language, its hard to follow a conclusion. Promises are not bills. I don't know why he did not choose success first, like a infrastructure bill. Simple logic like that.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Not only that but Sen democrats (including Feinstein) voted unanimously to confirm Gorsuch in 2006, you don't find that strange that now they hate him?

Are your politics so petty that the Gorsuch nomination really matters? Honestly, you really "got" the Democrats on that one. With people like you explaining why it is so obvious never to support the Democrats it's truly amazing they still get so many votes.

Are you anti-Democrat because you are pro-Republican? Maybe Trump is your hero. I don't know. It just seems to me both Democrats and Republicans are just as bad. If you think your party, or Trump, is any better you are delusional. My prediction is at the end of Trumps 4 years the rich will be richer and the poor will be poorer.

edit on 22-3-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Roe V Wade.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Didn't Mexico and canada both say they are open to renegotiation?

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join