It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump circus show

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm just not tuning into it anymore. Everything they talk about has absolutely nothing to do with my life. It's all just one giant circus show. I don't really like the circus that much. It's fun to watch the elephants prancing about. But all in all it's a complete waste of time.

In the meantime while the circus show is sucking all the oxygen out of the room, the following issues have no value:

1. High paying quality jobs
2. Job security
3. Healthcare security
4. Retirement security
5. Quality affordable education
6. Fighting corruption in government
7. Clean and efficient government
8. Infrastructure development
9. Homeland port security

One dirty bomb going off in port Elizabeth or port of Long Beach will ruin your day!

edit on 22-3-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Yep, bread and circus. It's all one giant distraction to keep people preoccupied with a false narrative so they ignore the real issues. Trump was the perfect candidate to be the center of it too, which is why he won. People (sheeple) are eating it up too, getting fat on hate and outrage.
edit on 3/22/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Yep, bread and circus. It's all one giant distraction to keep people preoccupied with a false narrative so they ignore the real issues. Trump was the perfect candidate to be the center of it too, which is why he won. People (sheeple) are eating it up too, getting fat on hate and outrage.

Thank you for seeing it for what it is. And the final result, that status quo is preserved.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Liberals are bound and determined to make it a circus show rather than let the president do his job.

I'll be voting for an elected official in the mid-terms for the first time since the year 2000.

I will vote an (R) ticket out of spite.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Your partisanship is showing.

Isn't Trump the one who keeps purposely triggering liberals? If you want to blame liberals for complaining then you have to blame the one egging them on too.

Why do we buy into their games so willingly?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Give TRUMPY a break, he's working with a stacked deck against him and he will persevere and prevail. He no NUMPTY or GUMPTY so stop getting UMPTY. Be patient he's a winner and we need one like him in the UK! Politicians are not the right people to run government or get things done in the interest of all, they are far too self interested and no vision or more importantly no BALLS!

Polly's only good for jolly's. It's faction and fraction but never any genuine action!
edit on 22-3-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Because businessmen aren't self interested? Not even one who has done his damndest to be in the spotlight for the past 4+ decades? I find that hard to believe, seems to me like Trump is the most "self interested" person on the planet.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I care little about liberal individuals, but rather the elected ones. Nancy Pelosi comes to mind, Chuck Schumer comes to mind. These are the people that represent you and have devoted ALL of their effort into 'stopping Trump' no matter what.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Because businessmen aren't self interested? Not even one who has done his damndest to be in the spotlight for the past 4+ decades? I find that hard to believe, seems to me like Trump is the most "self interested" person on the planet.
But the job he is doing now is not about self interest. His remit is very different!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

They don't represent me, I'm just as sick of their bull# as Trump supporters are, only difference is that I realize what they say is only said to piss people off and to keep people outraged and emotional.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I'm just not tuning into it anymore.

So you made a thread to talk about it?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Really? Because going by his enormous ego him being the president and in the news 24/7 only serves his self interests of being famous and powerful.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Liberals are bound and determined to make it a circus show rather than let the president do his job.

I'll be voting for an elected official in the mid-terms for the first time since the year 2000.

I don't quite understand this criticism. All the liberals have been vanquished from government. Liberals have no power. Maybe you are referring to Fox news and their choices around programming. It just seems to me that all the media outlets are mostly owned by billionaire conservatives. I've never heard Fox news run a story getting workers to organize in a labor union.

Well, regardless, for whatever reason, everything on TV having to do with Trump is a complete circus show. As I said, everything they talk about with Trump has absolutely NOTHING to do with my life. I guess I'm a liberal for thinking government has a role in representing the little guy.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

They don't represent me, I'm just as sick of their bull# as Trump supporters are, only difference is that I realize what they say is only said to piss people off and to keep people outraged and emotional.

That's EXACTLY why I will be voting an (R) ticket come midterms. Liberal whining.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

They have the power of media, which is largely liberal in general. They have zero power right now, and thanks to good ol' Harry Rei they may even have less power soon. But they sure make a big stink about every damn thing, literally making mountains out of molehills, and quite frankly it's annoying as hell.

So if they want to annoy me by being whiny crybaby lil' beotches, I'll annoy them with my vote.

I guess I'm a liberal for thinking government has a role in representing the little guy

My mom always said the same to me, Democrats represent the little guy. She was wrong. She voted for Trump this election, while I abstained.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Yet Trump does the same exact thing, saying and doing things just to piss liberals off. Not sure how anyone can choose a side in this thing, both are guilty of the same things just in different ways.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The thread so far, in summary:
Bash partisanship purely by pushing partisanship!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I care little about his words, only his actions. So far they have been beneficial.

Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Vector99

I don't quite understand this criticism. All the liberals have been vanquished from government. Liberals have no power. Maybe you are referring to Fox news and their choices around programming. It just seems to me that all the media outlets are mostly owned by billionaire conservatives. I've never heard Fox news run a story getting workers to organize in a labor union.

Well, regardless, for whatever reason, everything on TV having to do with Trump is a complete circus show. As I said, everything they talk about with Trump has absolutely NOTHING to do with my life. I guess I'm a liberal for thinking government has a role in representing the little guy.

Are you being serious or just another whiner who hates Trump and doesn't really expect a response or an answer?

I bolded an above section. If this is what you believe then we have found one of the problems. Your dear liberals have stopped progress.
Chuck Schumer stating that he now has problems with Gorsuch although he was passed with unanimous decision before he was a Trump nominee.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

He's done plenty to divide people already, it's only that since you support him you don't see it. But I do find it ironic that you don't care about what Trump says but will be voting a certain way based on liberals "whining" (what they've said). Seems like a double standard.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join