It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Thought She Was Crazy: Doctor Extracts RFID Chip From Sex Trafficking Victim

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

That way the bad guys can't find the MD and...extract the whereabouts of the traffickers "property". It was a smart thing to do.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Oh Jesus. I just envisioned Gucci, Fendi and I don't know, Rolex? Branded trackers. It would make Big Brother trendy and that is #ing terrifying.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

What's more terrifying is you can just say Satan supports any technology and inhibit the human race, and for as little motivation as 'trolling fun'. And people massively back and support it.

Guys, we need to get rid of cars. Their real plan is to try to get everyone to live in self driving cars like cages. We also need to get rid of Hospitals, all they do is raise insurance rates. We should also stop brushing our teeth, they have blue toothbrushes, with neat fun little game apps, but are secretly for monitoring your life with a camera, because information about you is so critical to the government.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

Well, I didn't say that but...Okay.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Agreed, apologies, but in context it's all I can hear to his post.

Biochips will be telling people 2 hours before they have a stroke they're at risk, potential emergency trigger responses, and contain useful medical information for diagnosing people on the spot that are in need of emergency services.

But Snoop and the Illuminati are for it according to national enquirer, so screw that tech with 10 years of unsubstantiated conspiracy and propaganda.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

do you REALLY believe that ???

what makes you think that the A&E team will even know where she is now ??

and further - as i am reliably informed that the average cost of sex trafficed slaves = 10 ~ 15k [ USD ] - is it really worth persueing her ?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

The thing's gone around more than once. A lot of it he's just reading from a book that's on the net. And "military historian" is a bit strong.

However, you're now talking with someone versed in both physics and engineering. And in related fields, I might add. Far better than anyone who tells you that RFID chips cause mind control. THAT sort of info comes from schizophrenic folk giving scary stories to each other on echo chamber sites, like the ones his "information" came from.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MacK80

What's more terrifying is you can just say Satan supports any technology and inhibit the human race, and for as little motivation as 'trolling fun'. And people massively back and support it.

Guys, we need to get rid of cars. Their real plan is to try to get everyone to live in self driving cars like cages. We also need to get rid of Hospitals, all they do is raise insurance rates. We should also stop brushing our teeth, they have blue toothbrushes, with neat fun little game apps, but are secretly for monitoring your life with a camera, because information about you is so critical to the government.

Don't forget washing under ones armpits...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Don't forget washing under ones armpits...

Warmest

Lags

In my case, this actually might cause mind control. As in "I really mind that you didn't wash under your armpits or use deodorant"

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: 727Sky

explain to me how the anonymity of the doctor somehow " protects " the patient ?

PS - usefull info - IF its was a standard vetinary RFID then its scan // read range = < 50cm

That doesn't mean that she wasn't led to believe otherwise.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If you had ten grand running around, would you go get it?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: s3cz0ne

explain to me how the anonymity of the doctor somehow " protects " the patient ?

PS - usefull info - IF its was a standard vetinary RFID then its scan // read range = < 50cm

That doesn't mean that she wasn't led to believe otherwise.

EXACTLY !
"I have placed this chip in you and we will always know where you are and if I press this key FOB it will detonate a small charge that will blow your whole side out!" Total BS as we all know but I can only assume (due to movies etc) that she might have fell for it..

Anyway thanks for all the replies and discussion.. I just found the article interesting in a weird sort of way... Also I would assume that people who are used in this business have a shelf life so she may have been past her expiration date as far as a useful money earner and let go; regardless a sick story of someone used and abused..

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Sorry - missed this. But why is it in Skunk Works?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

Sorry - missed this. But why is it in Skunk Works?

This isn't:

Zero Hedge

edit on 24-3-2017 by intrptr because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Cant Digital Angel track any of if?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

do you REALLY believe that ???

what makes you think that the A&E team will even know where she is now ??

and further - as i am reliably informed that the average cost of sex trafficed slaves = 10 ~ 15k [ USD ] - is it really worth persueing her ?

Those evil SOB's would go get them back if they only cost a couple of hundred, just to beat them half to death in front of the other poor souls under their control.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Cant Digital Angel track any of if?

Not a one.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If this happened in 2015 I can't understand why someone would write another article releasing it now? Is it a distraction?

Apart from two other incidences I know regarding the removal of chips (many years ago) I haven't seen any other media reports (If anyone knows of any I'd be interested).

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well, I was going to add some things about RFID technology because I work in it quite frequently, but it looks like most everything has been covered. I will had one thing though, just for the sake of clarification...

There are two basic types of RFID, active and passive. Active is really pretty obsolete now days with the advances in passive technology. This is principally because active requires an energy source (usually a battery of some form). Passive uses the signal from the reader to 'energize' (excite) the tag, and respond to the interrogation. There are scores of different algorithms out there.

While 60 feet is a nominal distance for interrogation, we've got tags we read a heck of a lot further away than that, and with the tags moving at very high speeds too (upwards of 150 mph). It's not really a tolling application, but you could draw a lot of parallels to tolling as examples.

On a side note, RFID really started out in the rail industry for early active systems, so they could identify rail cars in large trains and yards. Ironically, some of the biggest advances in passive technology, particularly ISO 18000-6C technology, were lead by none other than Walmart for inventory control.

ETA...Oh, and the reader is usually fixed, and it's the tag which is mobile. (I thought I saw in this thread where someone said the reader was with the tag, and this is not the case).

edit on 3/24/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Except that there are more types than that. You can have active, semi-active, and passive.

And on the other axis, e-field and h-field.

The sort you're talking about are e-field tags. You can't use an e-field tag as an implant. Implants such as the one being discussed are all h-field tags, because meat doesn't interfere with magnetic signaling.

E-field tags can, to an extent determined by the design and implementation, be read at a distance. H-field tags cannot.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join