It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Thought She Was Crazy: Doctor Extracts RFID Chip From Sex Trafficking Victim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

No man may buy or sell without it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: mOjOm

Or the chip could have been a very simple accounting method. Every time she entered the designated love nest she got scanned and however many tricks she turned for her captors at a known cost was a way of stopping theft of the assets from those who supposedly received the money for services rendered...

That is the only thing I can think of but there are probably more possible theories?

I thought something similar. Maybe they use them like a time clock to make sure they're where they're supposed to be while they're working. The chip would have to be manually scanned with a device each time. They'd know if someone missed a punch-in...or tried to escape.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: oxford
Apparently there is a tracking device program within the US government but based around missing children or children in care...

Not at all. What you partially remember is that there was a bill being floated around to encourage standardization and central management of tracking devices for individuals such as autistic children and Alzheimer's victims. But those devices are stripped down GSM cell phones, like the leg bands used for in-home prisoners.

You simply can't do that with an h-field serial number implant.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Bedlam

Really?

Yup. If you didn't mind it being a bit uncomfortable, you don't even need lidocaine. They come preloaded in a single-use insertion tool.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

a reply to: MacK80

No man may buy or sell without it.

Except that's got nothing to do with this. John was rather obviously referring to something like a tefillin.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

you would be amazed at how few bits of medical kit [ physical ] actually need any licence or verification to buy

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

you would be amazed at how few bits of medical kit [ physical ] actually need any licence or verification to buy

Behold! Your crack ho' control kit - only $13.99!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You've got Bob hope of me clicking that link...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You can't read the URL?
Are you afraid of links to purchase veterinary supplies?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He mentioned controlling crack whores. Sorry but I'm not interested.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Me neither, actually.
My dog already has his chip.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I seriously hope you're referring to your canine.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

He mentioned controlling crack whores. Sorry but I'm not interested.

Didn't read the OP I see.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Here is an article right out of 1984 only worse ! If the story is true this girl is darn lucky to have evaded her trackers and found a Doctor who would follow through.. Actually with the cost of X-Rays and lab techs in the states I would have expected at least an attempt to discover if she was telling the truth or really paranoid...

It turns out that it wasn’t a GPS device, but an RFID chip. “It’s used to tag cats and dogs. And someone had tagged her like an animal, like she was somebody’s pet that they owned.”

In a way, that makes it even creepier than a GPS device. RFID chips have a very short range. To be useful for tracking someone’s position, they would have to be kept confined in an area where the right equipment is in place to send or receive signals from the chip. The doctor would later discover that this woman was a victim of sex trafficking.

www.activistpost.com...

Going by what I've read on mind control using tourture, which produces either death or disassociation (split personalites), and hypnosis, it seems they they can use RIFD chips to send key words which sends the person into 'action" and send key words to the person, to forget all about what they've done when the 'action' is complete. This is so if they get caputred by the authorites and interrogated by experts they will be genuine in their claims they have no knowledge of the event at all.

By creating mutiple personalities of different ages, genders, time periods etc it makes them even less likly to be 'discovered' if they are captured by the police after they have been 'active' because they will be dismissed as nut cases.

This is how the real perps hide their identity andtheir activities.

You might like to listen to Vinny Eastwoods radio discussion with military historian Douglas Dietrich.

"Vinny Eastwood 27 March US Military Pedophile Rings Pull The Presidents Strings" Mp3 starts at about 8 minutes

edit on 23-3-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I did, what's the point you're trying to make?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I did, what's the point you're trying to make?

She was a "sex worker", which is a polite euphemism for crack ho'. Thus, the eeeeevil RFID that's the point of the thread was likely in conjunction with her 'job'.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Going by what I've read on mind control using tourture, which produces either death or disassociation (split personalites), and hypnosis, it seems they they can use RIFD chips to send key words which sends the person into 'action" and send key words to the person, to forget all about what they've done when the 'action' is complete. This is so if they get caputred by the authorites and interrogated by experts they will be genuine in their claims they have no knowledge of the event at all.

Try reading something that's based on fact and not on the youtuber's personal mental illness.

The device in question is not capable of "sending key words", or really, much of anything else. It has a fixed serial number, and can be read from a very very close interrogator, maybe 10cm away.

That's it. No 'mind control' involved.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I agree that these types of chips have a very short read range....and they are made to store some information not be tracked. And that is the most important thing that any person that has had one implanted needs to know.

The reason I say that is because I am sure whoever had it implanted wanted the victim to believe that they could track them. And I am sure it was a very good deterrent to keep the victim from trying to escape.

But....I would think that it would be a crime for this to have happened and the police should have arrested whoever was responsible.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Azureblue

Try reading something that's based on fact and not on the youtuber's personal mental illness.

The device in question is not capable of "sending key words", or really, much of anything else. It has a fixed serial number, and can be read from a very very close interrogator, maybe 10cm away.

That's it. No 'mind control' involved.

thanks

So, you've listend to the 2 hour MP3 and you have found that what the military historian has said found it to be completley untrue? Perhaps you might like to tell us all what he said that you dissagreed with and why you dissagreed with it?

My, you really are speed listener, all within 5 minutes?

Perahps you might like educate us all on the flaws in what the Military Historian had to say.

Perhaps you might also like to tell us what sort of mental illness Vinney Eastwood has ?

I'M interested in your reply because your the sort of person who really knows what they are talking about because your an expert in these areas arn't you?

cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I tried to listen. Skipped through around 15 different minutes of it. Seems like a total racket of a show, and uninformed echo chamber. Maybe if you could post a more accurate source to when RFID is mentioned in the 2 hours of obvious sensationalism, so I don't have to listen to conspiracy theories about lady gaga looking for it.

RFID is a unique frequency, not to anything in general, just to how specific it is itself. The sound it makes would be a buzzing hum above the level of human hearing, that can be detected by electronics. Active tags are on the sound frequency that bats communicated, so they can maybe hear them. One of the traits of RFID, is that each frequency is unique though again, so even if there was a 'demonic satanic frequency' that could make you commit murder, it would be noticed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join