It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Thought She Was Crazy: Doctor Extracts RFID Chip From Sex Trafficking Victim

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: reldra

Star for you Reldra, finally something we agree on.

Well, I am a CT, we would eventually agree on something.

Clintons Team
your CT alright.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MacK80

The fear campaign against them is amazing. Almost none of it is real.

This story has me asking questions. What was the purpose of the RFID? It's funny how we don't even know that, but we know they're scary because this story.

As mentioned, these are difficult to track.(Someone said impossible, that's not true.)

No, impossible is pretty much correct.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
in 10 years snoopdog will be on tv telling everyone how great biochips are, they will release an mtv chip. and so many fools will do it.

lets hope trunp stops this madness.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

There are many qualitatively different types of RFID. This type is h-field, it's a serial number, and can't be read at more than a few inches.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
in 10 years snoopdog will be on tv telling everyone how great biochips are, they will release an mtv chip. and so many fools will do it.

They're pretty much pointless. These days we can get iris prints using crappy cameras and a sensor fusion algorithm while you walk down the sidewalk. In real time.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

There are many qualitatively different types of RFID. This type is h-field, it's a serial number, and can't be rsmaad at more than a few inches.

Well, they get smaller and smaller, that is how tech goes. The one I bought for my housemate 2 Christmases ago is 1 in X 1 in about. It can be tracked on a cell phone app within 25 feet.

By now, they must be smaller and longer range.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

If you utilized many systems, there starts to dwindle a chance.

We're tagging rare art, and the Government keeps pushing the tech to find the stolen paintings with readers from space. But, we're talking like the most inefficient tracking system ever invented. That probably still fails.

If they can't find paintings yet, they definitely aren't tracking people.

And if they were, they would be using your phones various capable frequencies to track you, not a sticker, or small power source. The hunk of sticker they put on the art is no joke. And I wouldn't be surprised if it could still just be carried out of the building without tripping a reader. Not to mention the various ways to block these frequencies.

I was at CES last year, and they were modeling a special protector bag for your phone so no one could capture your frequencies, or try to hack your phone. Naturally, this means you could now go into any store and place something into the bag, and it would now be immune to triggering any frequency readers, and I casually tried to joke with them about that, but they had bags to sell. Anyway, you could easily hide from readers also, so not only are they crappy, they have obvious faults.
edit on 22-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

They're pretty much pointless. These days we can get iris prints using crappy cameras and a sensor fusion algorithm while you walk down the sidewalk. In real time.

Oh my. I take it we are all screwed then or should always wear special sunglasses.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Project Insight!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Project Insight!

LOL agents of the shield. You would know.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
RFID are passively powered and can be scanned at long range depending on the equipment used.

as for finding the manufacturer.....good luck....if the perps had any brains they would have ordered it from china where its highly unlikely there will be a paper trail. Ive read about businesses who contract with chinese factories for mass production and even the big ones are shady and hard to maintain contact with at times.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

There are many qualitatively different types of RFID. This type is h-field, it's a serial number, and can't be rsmaad at more than a few inches.

Well, they get smaller and smaller, that is how tech goes. The one I bought for my housemate 2 Christmases ago is 1 in X 1 in about. It can be tracked on a cell phone app within 25 feet.

By now, they must be smaller and longer range.

Unless you're specifically speaking about power sources or something, smaller and smaller is an outdated idiom.

Moore's law is basically complete with single atom transistors. There is no smaller. However the only reason that's even slightly relevant is because it creates an efficiency model for power consumed.

How did your 'small' device run? Did it take batteries? Did you charge it?

To be injection needs a passive tag. This means you basically take a strip of copper and jolt electricity into it, and pray, lots of praying, that is enough stored power to complete the function.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
to address all of the replies concening the tracability of the RFID chip :

this case alledgedly deals with a sex slave trafficer who " chipped " his " property "

do you think such people would baulk at the idea of surgically " aquiring "a pre-owned chip thats registered to " mr tiddles " ???

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

For UFH a beam-steerable phased-array antenna can interrogate passive tags at a distance of 60 feet. This is also like pointing it at them like a speed-gun. Without externally powering the tag, it's pointless to use high frequency at all.

Low frequency devices don't even use passive tags. This is because the power goes up.

But so does range because of this, so if both sides are active powered tag range can extend to 10 football fields. To be brutally honest, for a technological tracking system, 10 football fields is small. Seriously. Bloodhounds would work better.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Eventually, banks and such will want these chips to be normal, unless they go with retina scans. But I am thinking they will push implants first. Younger people will find it easier to pay for things that way and find it a fashion thing. Others will be uncomfortable with a retina scan, as many as are uncomfortable with laser eye surgery at least.

Combine that man who had a chip purposely implanted so he could access his office and activate certain things like lights when he entered a room, with the completely wayward set of people around who purposefully get BME implants such as those led devices that flash under the skin. Or people who like splitting their tongue. Sell the benefits of an rfid chip, like they do with NFC phones and paypass chipped bank cards, and you'll have people lining up to be able to just swipe their hand over a reader to pay for their goods, enter a bar using it as proof of age, start their car, but next in line is police with scanners to scan you to check for warrants, and see the updated count of areas you've been to, know if your financial status matches with your income...

"You've been to a known drug use area 52 times in the last year. You are under arrest and will be taken for further testing."
"But I work there..."
"Get in the van, criminal."

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

"property of *insert wealthy scumbag who paid dearly for his sex toy*"

Tracking isn't the only thing that can be bad for this situation. If attempting to escape and caught, immediate knowledge of who 'owns' her is known.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

If you clone the NFC frequency on your visa, and implant that, it will work just the same. You might run into issues with your new card :-).

Accepting payments would be easy with the way they used already. Just have it link to your donation page when scanned.

As for Facebook, I say we literally inject that one into peoples face. Activating devices(like your computer and lights) should be located in the forehead for maximum benefit.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Is this that terrible if the authorities catch her?

Most of these NFC tags are registered to domains, and the domains are not public access, despite public sale of the chips. Re registering the domains is logged.

AKA they already know who he is despite putting "Fuzzy Lumpkins" pseudonym. Samsung owns like a huge majority of them, that's probably who is being called.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

If you clone the NFC frequency on your visa, and implant that, it will work just the same. You might run into issues with your new card :-).

Accepting payments would be easy with the way they used already. Just have it link to your donation page when scanned.

As for Facebook, I say we literally inject that one into peoples face. Activating devices(like your computer and lights) should be located in the forehead for maximum benefit.

I like that guy who couldn't see colours who had a camera implanted in his skull, connected to a chip he has implanted, that allows him to hear different tones for different colours.

The future is.... a little bit weird.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Is this that terrible if the authorities catch her?

Most of these NFC tags are registered to domains, and the domains are not public access, despite public sale of the chips. Re registering the domains is logged.

AKA they already know who he is despite putting "Fuzzy Lumpkins" pseudonym. Samsung owns like a huge majority of them, that's probably who is being called.

They'd have to be looking for it, first, I would assume. It's not like we're scanning people to verify who they are with RFID technology, like a lost dog... yet..

I also would expect that a group of people engaging in a highly lucrative sex trade would be able to manufacture their own RFID technology that did not follow the legitimate norms of the current RFID technology.

I have no idea, I'm not running a harem full of abducted sex slaves for profit.. I can't even keep one woman that willingly wanted to stay within 20 feet of me. :/

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join