It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch and Your Safety a review

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Bigfoot trying to run down, flush or ambush deer is very common.

Good food source. People say during the winter especially. They hunt almost exclusively for their liver and leave most of the rest.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I actually did a Sasquatch expedition last July in Washington State at a supposed bigfoot hot spot. By the 4th day, everyone had heard seen or gotten some type of evidence. I never saw, heard or was presented any info that couldn't be explained away rationally. And this was with BFRO. I'm convinced this is all B.S. I believe the people there were convinced subconsciously that it exists and were looking for things to affirm that. We'd go out into desolate woods each night from 10 p.m. until 2 a.m. with red flashlights, recorders, thermal imagers and night vision. A huge snipe hunt. Then wed compare notes the next morning.

I don't think it's a coincidence that there's a high correlation between bigfoot sightings and known bear populations.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
A Bigfoot is at least 800 pounds at whatever height 7 to 10 ft. A human is what an average of 200 pounds and anywhere from 5 ft to 6 ft. Most human weapons whether pistols to a deer rifle are designed to kill something 200 pounds. Shooting it just going to piss it off. A head shot maybe. Shooting it in its foot that removed toes may slow it down. But it will be vey unhappy if not exceptional angry.

The Internet says that Native Americans claimed that historical Bigfoot ate humans as part if it diet. That means it views us humans as an acceptable meal option. That is NOT good.

It is my belief that Bigfoot has been living in "secret" for a very long time. It hiding it what has kept it alive. If a human stubbed upon a bigfoot near any place it calls HOME. This means that that human is NOW a REAL threat to that Bigfoot continue to stay alive. The ONLY way to keep that secret is to kill that human.

Taking picture of a bigfoot no manner how clear will still be denied by any debunker as a hoax. Taking that picture even if deny by anyone. will verify that a Bigfoot was in x location at x time. I have reason to believe that in some case the US Military is called to hunt bigfoot. So by taking that PICTURE that individuals is threatening the safety of that Bigfoot.

I like to jog for fitness. I try to jog during day light hours. If run on road with traffic you have deal irrepressible humans who do un-ntaural things like sworve at runners. My community has a running trail that goes through wilderness like area. That wilderness area should be too small to support a bigfoot. BUT I have heard wood knocks adn seen movement that causes me alarm. NO actual real bigfoot sighting by me to date while jogging.

I can image a possible bigfoot knowing it had to travel some distance MIGHT utilizes that wooden area to eventually get to a bigger wilderness area.

BUT you are #ed in your running short and you happen a big hair bigfoot looking for a late night snack.

Several years when I was my nephew head football coach. his team made it to play offs and we had to play another team not in our league. Though we were given the home feed advantage our athlete director gave up advantage as his duties would not allow him to be a coach on our tea and watch his son play. The opposing team as pissed as it was the required to host additional games and in some case by two team not from their area ( play offs).

So they denied use of bathrooms. and directed away from the field to area in the woods to do our warm ups and preps before the game. By happenstance a pickup truck with markings saying it doing Bigfoot research said they had gotten reports from neighbors on the other side of ball field bigfoot sighting. Playoff games started on Thursday so they got more visitors and more noise.

The athlete director who was super dick head was causes problem with hosting team in denying us access to bathrooms. Things escalated the police were called. BUT I heard my name called on the old speaker and went to what was going on. BUT somehow the police wanted to arrest me. The athlete director went back over see the players during warmups. Things were eventually straighten out and police walked back with me saying that anyone that need to use the bathrooms. A course by the time we get there there are several boys peeing in the woods they could not hold any longer.

However about 5 to 7 boys walked deeper into the woods to do their private business. They would not respond to the names being called. It was getting to frightening for them to not reposed in some way. As I walked deeper into the woods with police we saw pickup truck bigfoot research logo. The cops did not like mention of Bigfoot. They made the pickup truck move. before the boys eventually appear there were noise similar what I had heard on finding bigfoot along wood knocks. BUT eventually the boys appeared they had traveled some distance away from we were practicing.

They said they were pooping. NO bigfoot sight that i am aware that day.

Though I enjoyed and was fascinated with bigfoot. There is nothing to justify missing children.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

This story is in the news today. Perfect timing for this thread.

A woman in Idaho says she hit a deer and crashed her car because she saw Bigfoot and was looking in her rear view mirror. She said he was chasing a deer.

Source

Her claim happened not to far from where I used to live so am familiar with bigfoot having been spotted in the area. Been looking to see if there's more info on the story. She says it was 7 to 8 foot tall and was hit by her car according to the first source, which is the local news to the area(second source is more regional to Eastern Wash.). The deputy didn't report it was bigfoot damage(rather deer damage) though they are investigating the accident.
Source

Second Source

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArcAngel
I actually did a Sasquatch expedition last July in Washington State at a supposed bigfoot hot spot. By the 4th day, everyone had heard seen or gotten some type of evidence. I never saw, heard or was presented any info that couldn't be explained away rationally. And this was with BFRO.

And that is where you made a mistake imo.
How much did this "expedition" set you back?
If you dont mind me asking.

Not enough money in the world for me to go off road looking for sasquatches out in the wild.
No need either.

I'm convinced this is all B.S. I believe the people there were convinced subconsciously that it exists and were looking for things to affirm that. We'd go out into desolate woods each night from 10 p.m. until 2 a.m. with red flashlights, recorders, thermal imagers and night vision. A huge snipe hunt. Then wed compare notes the next morning.

I don't think it's a coincidence that there's a high correlation between bigfoot sightings and known bear populations.

I live in a resort community.
Well the edge of it anyway.

Snipe hunt sounds about right.
I would not recommend the Gbfro either.

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: bbc mistake

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: bbc mistake

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

A woman in Idaho says she hit a deer and crashed her car because she saw Bigfoot and was looking in her rear view mirror. She said he was chasing a deer.

Source

Nice find. Thank you for sharing this.

The part that concerned me the most though...

Sheriff's officials marked the incident as a vehicle versus deer collision but did not report any evidence of Bigfoot.

bigstory.ap.org...

How can L.E. defend us or themselves if they are not permitted to file a proper report.

It would seem to me, if they questioned her sanity, they would have noted what she said.
If for no other reason than to note it as a possible contributing factor to the incident.

But they didnt.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

Thank you for your response. And sharing your experience.

Again that is two of my biggest concerns.

Missing people as well as supporting and awareness for our L.E.

People have huge misconceptions about being a L.E.O. They have to follow orders. If they dont, they can get in really big trouble.

They do use "greenways" to move about their range.
It has been suggested by some researchers, that my problems have arose from my location and its proximity to waterways and large forrested areas and farmland. Again though, I do not live out in the country.

Be careful jogging.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Source

Her claim happened not to far from where I used to live so am familiar with bigfoot having been spotted in the area. Been looking to see if there's more info on the story. She says it was 7 to 8 foot tall and was hit by her car according to the first source, which is the local news to the area(second source is more regional to Eastern Wash.).

See?

Why not note what she said, if for no other reason than to rule out drug use, mental or organic brain disorder, alcohol induced D.T. as a possible contributing factor.

The deputy didn't report it was bigfoot damage(rather deer damage) though they are investigating the accident.
Source

Second Source

Again why not?
Its not like he is claiming she hit a sasquatch.

Our L.E. really need the publics support on this issue.
I believe they are being bullied.
And that needs to stop now.

Nice find.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join