It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch and Your Safety a review

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Never heard about the housecats but its possible.

Infrasound from a tiger actually can stun for a se ond its prey too. Military have experimented with it noting that people can even hallucinate ghost like objects when exposed to infrasound or even experience temporary vision imparement during exposure .

Didja know there is a percentage of folks who this doesnt work on?? Thicker skull in certain areas.. now THATS something to think about.

No, I did not.

So it is true?

Do you have a link I could get?
Bah, I should have looked before I said that. I BELIEVE it was a study from Tehran University. Ill ask the husband when he is done playing with the groundhogs. Actually he is smoking them out, but by the maniacal grin on his face.. looks like play to me!

Lol....men.

Tehran University....thank you.
Ill start looking around.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Infrasound from a tiger actually can stun for a se ond its prey too. Military have experimented with it noting that people can even hallucinate ghost like objects when exposed to infrasound or even experience temporary vision imparement during exposure .

Didja know there is a percentage of folks who this doesnt work on?? Thicker skull in certain areas.. now THATS something to think about.

No, I did not.

So it is true?

Bah, I should have looked before I said that. I BELIEVE it was a study from Tehran University. Ill ask the husband when he is done playing with the groundhogs. Actually he is smoking them out, but by the maniacal grin on his face.. looks like play to me!

Lol....men.

It has to do with an environmental study about the effects of wind power effecting people who live near them... and other goodies. I THINK it was the one Id read from Tehran U.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

No, I did not.

So it is true?

Lol....men.

It has to do with an environmental study about the effects of wind power effecting people who live near them... and other goodies. I THINK it was the one Id read from Tehran U.

I found the one I was thinking about earlier.
I was wrong.
Actual sounds, to manipulate owners.
My bad.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Trigger happy are we?

I'd be happy to be the guy with an actual corpse to show and prove to people that it actually exists / existed.

If it actually does exist or existed.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No, I did not.

So it is true?

Lol....men.

I was wrong.
My bad.

Oh cats?? HAHA!! Yeah, me and cats arent on good terms. I dont like little psychopaths running around my house. Attacking me. LOL!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

To answer your question about the differences in behavior.

It's learned.

Some who are more savvy around humans and are proficient use other means to run them out of an area. The less proficient, resort to tree shaking and physical intimidation. They are superior at imitating other animals so what you think you hear may not be either. Fun times!

They have pretty much survived around us by studying our every move, every reaction and every PATTERN.
This is important for folks to understand. You are studied and subjected to small "sign" they are in the vicinity for about two years before activity will ramp up. The longer you are oblivious to the small signs or explain them away the more comfortable the Sasquatch get.

It's not that hard, the dumber/oblivious the human neighbors have proven themselves to be?

Looking for their sign also not that hard. Their trails parallel game trails. If you have a good deer trail scout off to either side. They're looking for the same thing you are, a good ambush spot. I look for pinch points. Cause I'm lazy I find this works best in mountainous terrain. The pinch points or easiest way to travel are obvious. Find that and it's not too hard to find their physical sign if they are in an area.

I know most will dismiss this, but whatever. Finding them truly isn't that hard. Answering why you'd want to is the biggie.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

To answer your question about the differences in behavior.

It's learned.

Some who are more savvy around humans and are proficient use other means to run them out of an area. The less proficient, resort to tree shaking and physical intimidation. They are superior at imitating other animals so what you think you hear may not be either. Fun times!

They have pretty much survived around us by studying our every move, every reaction and every PATTERN.
This is important for folks to understand. You are studied and subjected to small "sign" they are in the vicinity for about two years before activity will ramp up. The longer you are oblivious to the small signs or explain them away the more comfortable the Sasquatch get.

It's not that hard, the dumber/oblivious the human neighbors have proven themselves to be?

Looking for their sign also not that hard. Their trails parallel game trails. If you have a good deer trail scout off to either side. They're looking for the same thing you are, a good ambush spot. I look for pinch points. Cause I'm lazy I find this works best in mountainous terrain. The pinch points or easiest way to travel are obvious. Find that and it's not too hard to find their physical sign if they are in an area.

I know most will dismiss this, but whatever. Finding them truly isn't that hard. Answering why you'd want to is the biggie.

Why do you believe most would dismiss this?

Everyone wants to see one for themselves.
Seeing is believing.
Lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

No, I did not.

So it is true?

Lol....men.

I was wrong.
My bad.

Oh cats?? HAHA!! Yeah, me and cats arent on good terms. I dont like little psychopaths running around my house. Attacking me. LOL!

They (housecats) attack you?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You know....grins, I've "heard" car crashes can be fatal. I manage to believe that without the need to experience it.

Also back in the day I can remember when cautioning Sasquatch Safety would get you laughed off the internet. I'm sure a few others can as well. Also when saying what you knew got you hunted down by "researchers" looking to make a name for themselves. In the good old days BF forums were like the wild west of flame wars and folks climbing all over themselves to be "experts". Rough and tumble.

Now since Finding Bigfoot and all the other variants thereof it's flipped the other way where everyone is allegedly finding stick structures and gifting them trying to make friends. (facepalm!!)

No one knows everything, but we all have our own pieces of the puzzle. Sharing them helps others who find themselves unfortunately running into the Big Fuzzies. Advice is never going to be one size fits all. I of course wouldn't wish running into one on anybody. The shock of it is overwhelming. The story related earlier of the Game Warden who ran into one that killed his dog then dragged him a ways, which BTW he was hunting down a serial poacher at the time, left him very seriously injured.

Altho plenty of people have run across them with nothing more than a cool story, you and Redneck are 100% correct in that you NEVER know which way things will go. I've seen too many people either spending their lives chasing for another sighting, or so traumatized they don't ever bounce back from it. Just to see one to prove to yourself it's real carries massive risk cause you don't know ultimately how it will affect you. You want to think it won't, but that's overly optimistic.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Right on!

So this aint your first rodeo?

I did not really want to cover that part of the story. Hoaxers have too much ammo now.

But, the more I look around ATS, the more at ease I get with retelling my own "cool story" here.
My test for people I talk too about sasquatches.
Is to simply listen.
You can just tell.

Again Ive just begun researching these creatures. But, Ive delt with them for awhile. Im not out to make any name for myself. Or write books. And I definitely do not want to encounter them again.

Unfortunately my mate, insists on feeding and interacting with them. Even after being warned by multiple professionals not to do so.

I on the other hand, would just like to see people educated on the subject. Liability issues or not.

Law enforcement, I believe really get the dirty end of this deal. From what I understand they are quietly becoming more informed. But not officially, which means no official funding=poor training.

You say exactly some of the same things that Bobby Hamilton told me a couple of years back.

I really appreciate your contribution here.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Not to derail too much in a search for house cats and infrasound I stumbled across this little tidbit!!
Woo-Hoo!!!

What is interesting in von Muggenthaler’s research is the attempt to locate an animal that was recorded using echolocation six years ago in Lake Champlain, Vermont. Knowing it was not a beaver, otter, deer or moose, sturgeon, turtle, zebra mussel, or a manmade signal, she is using bioacoustic equipment to find the source of the sound. Her stated and admirable goal is: “…to detect this animal in a fashion that’s completely noninvasive in an effort to conserve and protect this creature and its beautiful habitat.” She has the same belief as myself that humans know more about space, thanks to NASA, than we do about our own planet.
Lake Champlain, VermontHer colleagues in the Lake Champlain search are Bill Dranginis, a senior science technologist with Northrup Grumman, and Mike Frizzel, a lab coordinator and engineering technician with the University of Maryland department of chemical engineering and biotechnology. Not only will the results prove interesting, but the techniques they may discover in the process will be unique, I’m sure

www.irenebaron.com...

Wondered what had happened to Bill Dranginis!!!
Interesting stuff.

Bill's story can be found here for folks new to this.
virginiabigfootresearch.org...
edit on 22-3-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This thread is so interesting! I moved to the Pacific Northwest from Arizona several years ago and have always felt creeped out in the woods. Haven't had any experiences or reason to... just do!

Regarding sound and housecats (big cats too, for the most part) purr at a frequency of 25-50 hertz,which is the perfect range to promote healing, especially of bone. Super interesting to read about.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: samara11278

Yes it is a excellent thread.

25-50 hz is right around the low B on my bass. B and c for sone reason always felt good to me. Makes sense uf its because it heals the bones. I do have very strong and dense bones.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

You might be interested to learn that repeated exposure to the infrasound also helps ward off other things, such as sleep paralysis. Don't even ask how I know, but if you are one of those people who infrasound doesn't affect too negatively things that "should" immobilize you don't.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: samara11278
This thread is so interesting! I moved to the Pacific Northwest from Arizona several years ago and have always felt creeped out in the woods. Haven't had any experiences or reason to... just do!

Regarding sound and housecats (big cats too, for the most part) purr at a frequency of 25-50 hertz,which is the perfect range to promote healing, especially of bone. Super interesting to read about.

You'll always have that caution here when it comes to the woods. Good thing for sure for safety. With living pretty much "in the woods", I won't venture far from the house or immediate living area at night even with protection to do so.

In the veterinary field there's a saying, cats are anomaly with healing powers in the animal world. Will be looking more into what was referenced earlier in the thread regarding and your reply(familiar with that already however) and how far reaching it can be with healing and more outside of themselves.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

No, I did not.

So it is true?

Lol....men.

I was wrong.
My bad.

I stayed at a friends once, and the house cat there kept dive bombing me at 3AM till sunrise. I ducked all the way inside my sleeping bag and zipped it shut, but the cat knew where my head was and kept pouncing.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

No, I did not.

So it is true?

Lol....men.

I was wrong.
My bad.

I stayed at a friends once, and the house cat there kept dive bombing me at 3AM till sunrise. I ducked all the way inside my sleeping bag and zipped it shut, but the cat knew where my head was and kept pouncing.

Omg!
I did not know cats would attack people like that.
I guess Ive been lucky.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

In the veterinary field there's a saying, cats are anomaly with healing powers in the animal world. Will be looking more into what was referenced earlier in the thread regarding and your reply(familiar with that already however) and how far reaching it can be with healing and more outside of themselves.

I would be interested to find out about the range as well. I'm currently preggers and my kitties like to cuddle with my belly and lower back - I have been wondering if my kid might end up forming stronger bones!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I was listening to bear and coonbo the other day (very entertaining guys. Dont buy all of their stuff but theyre one of my favorites and well worth the listen) they said that juvenile sasquatch can often be heard making a low droning sound from the bushes. They believe its their youthful attempts at learning how to produce the prey stunning orbdefensive infrasound many feel they utilize. The young squatches just dont have the technique down or they havent gotten far enough into puberty to hit those infrasonic lows. But that you can hear them trying often to no effect at the intended targets.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

This story is in the news today. Perfect timing for this thread.

A woman in Idaho says she hit a deer and crashed her car because she saw Bigfoot and was looking in her rear view mirror. She said he was chasing a deer.

Source

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join