It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch and Your Safety a review

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Excellent article on sasquatch safety that you folk will enjoy. Its pretty thorough.

A lot of its stuff youd already think of so e of it may not be. But its good to have a list of tips to repel or stay safe from sasquatch. Mostly revolving around keeping your homestead safe.

ourdistantcousins.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Just another type of "space brother" I suppose.
The galaxy is fairly well populated with different critters.
The first Star Wars movie even featured a Sasquatch character as a "good buddy co-pilot," you know.
...Was that an intentional plant?
Oh, Mercy, another conspiracy!

Chewy!
Lol. And mindspeak...or was his growling language?

Hey, wait a minute.
Wasnt Dr. Aquino and Lucas talking back in the 70s?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You have a private message ma'am. Click little white envelope (or colored in) in upper right corner.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Shoot first, make footprint casts later.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
They also need an infrared noise cancellation device so you don't get paralyzed from the Sasquatch close range roar.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Infrasound you mean. Something that detects infrasound and plays back same sound phase shifted to cancel it out. Like bose noise reducing headphones. Not a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
interesting thread!

Sounds similar to the brown note
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I argue the brown note is real if you got enough volume and your tookus is in solid contact with the floor right next to the speaker cabinet. The air alone as a propigating medium no way.
edit on 22-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: verschickter

I argue the brown note is real if you got enough volume and your tookus is in solid contact with the floor right next to the speaker cabinet. The air alone as a propigating medium no way.

My cousin must have the brown note making talent without an instrument.. his encounter ended with a squach poo event.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Infrasound you mean. Something that detects infrasound and plays back same sound phase shifted to cancel it out. Like bose noise reducing headphones. Not a bad idea.

Infrasound.. I had been researching this a while back and will again. My oldest daughter would simply get hysterical over different sounds. Usually loud and low.. like the loud sound a semi makes when passing you.. not that loud truck sound.. but that other lower one that punches you in the chest. My grandson now is reacting the same way.. but much more sensitive that she was as I recall. The boy NEVER cries.. not for food or diaper or anything. Perfect kid.. UNLESS anything with the bass that can be felt is around. Then the proof was : we took him to the zoo and he was literally TERRIFIED by the Rhinos. Little guy, cant even crawl and terrified of them. No idea why. I came home and used the net on it of course.. seems elephants, hippos, RHINOS, gators and other animals make a sound lower than humans can hear. Well, most humans I guess. Its below 20 Hz that humans cant hear.. and what I bet you other large animals (cryptids) are likely to not only make but hear.. for communication or etc. Do you know what frightens us by a tigers roar?? Its not the roar.. its the infrasound.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Lol.

Trigger happy are we?

Are you from Alabama too...jk

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

always travel in groups.. so I can push someone AT the squach and get away

Hahahaha...too funny

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Lol.

Trigger happy are we?

Im from Louisiana ( my dad and mom left MOntana before I was born) and down there.. well we'd shoot it and eat it.. only city folk care about footprint casts. I imagine after you gut it, singe the hair off, rub it with lard and spices, and smoke it.. squach might be edible. Prob tastes like pork...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Advantage

always travel in groups.. so I can push someone AT the squach and get away

Hahahaha...too funny

Thats my surviving the zombie apocalypse strategy too. You see some brown short gal surrounded by slow fat folks.. thats me.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Infrasound.. I had been researching this a while back and will again. My oldest daughter would simply get hysterical over different sounds. Usually loud and low.. like the loud sound a semi makes when passing you.. not that loud truck sound.. but that other lower one that punches you in the chest. My grandson now is reacting the same way.. but much more sensitive that she was as I recall. The boy NEVER cries.. not for food or diaper or anything. Perfect kid.. UNLESS anything with the bass that can be felt is around. Then the proof was : we took him to the zoo and he was literally TERRIFIED by the Rhinos. Little guy, cant even crawl and terrified of them. No idea why. I came home and used the net on it of course.. seems elephants, hippos, RHINOS, gators and other animals make a sound lower than humans can hear. Well, most humans I guess. Its below 20 Hz that humans cant hear.. and what I bet you other large animals (cryptids) are likely to not only make but hear.. for communication or etc. Do you know what frightens us by a tigers roar?? Its not the roar.. its the infrasound.

I did not get to look deeper into this. Maybe someone else has heard of this.

House cats use infrasound to create sympathetic emotional response in humans.....anyone else hear of this?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Never heard about the housecats but its possible.

Infrasound from a tiger actually can stun for a se ond its prey too. Military have experimented with it noting that people can even hallucinate ghost like objects when exposed to infrasound or even experience temporary vision imparement during exposure .

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Infrasound from a tiger actually can stun for a se ond its prey too. Military have experimented with it noting that people can even hallucinate ghost like objects when exposed to infrasound or even experience temporary vision imparement during exposure .

Didja know there is a percentage of folks who this doesnt work on?? Thicker skull in certain areas.. now THATS something to think about.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Lol.

Trigger happy are we?

Im from Louisiana ( my dad and mom left MOntana before I was born) and down there.. well we'd shoot it and eat it.. only city folk care about footprint casts. I imagine after you gut it, singe the hair off, rub it with lard and spices, and smoke it.. squach might be edible. Prob tastes like pork...

Lol...probably.

But in the right hands, a lil this, lil that.

Now Im hungry

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Didja know there is a percentage of folks who this doesnt work on?? Thicker skull in certain areas.. now THATS something to think about.

No, I did not.

So it is true?

Do you have a link I could get?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

No, I did not.

So it is true?

Do you have a link I could get?
Bah, I should have looked before I said that. I BELIEVE it was a study from Tehran University. Ill ask the husband when he is done playing with the groundhogs. Actually he is smoking them out, but by the maniacal grin on his face.. looks like play to me!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join