It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch and Your Safety a review

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jimmycrackerson1
I would befriend the old fellow and feed him treats from my pack. Then we'd sit back against his favorite tree and light up a joint. Eat more treats, and discuss philosophy and religion. That is the true way of the sasquatch.

And it has been reported by some people, that they do just that.

I dont judge.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

is your level of paranioa physically painfull - it sounds like it

I do not go into the woods or travel by automobile thru large wooded areas at night.

Im sorry.

Do you have a question that pertains to the topic?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

and another thing :

his friend who was attacked in the bedroom of his home beatup pretty badly and mauled as well

got forensics ?

i CBA watching an hour of " big foot chat "

so lets get straight to the meat of that case - forensics ?

Lol.

You are asking me, for forensics, on a case, described by a second hand parties, on a you tube video??????

If you heard TWs description of the event.

Who was at the hospital when TW and his friends got there?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I'll add something to this list about safety in the vicinity of the Sasquatch. Some folks will scream, but I'm totally serious.

The famous and mysterious story of the deaths of several men and women skiing campers in Russia, I think, 1947, bothered me. I wrote in a post of one of the threads on ATS that it should be considered that they were killed by one or more Sasquatch creatures that detected by their animal senses at least one of the females was ovulating. As happens almost universally across the animal kingdom, that emotional trigger caused the Sasquatch to get into a mating frenzy and attack the party.

From that, I would suggest that there is the possibility that ovulating women are in danger of being attacked by these creatures if circumstances puts them in a close vicinity to one another. I'll suggest further that the violent deaths of lone females in remote areas should be looked at as possibly Sasquatch related.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Milehigh

You are, of course, welcome to that belief.

Some of us have a differing opinion.

Sasquatch, what ever it truly is, is intelligent, therefore dangerous. Add to that physically extremely powerful, think gorilla and you'll probably be in the neighborhood.

It's also curious. My encounter showed that. It heard my car coming, it could have easily faded into the background but it didn't. Make of that, what you will.

Our military has been graced with techniques gifted to them by the Native Americans.

Guess who the Native Americans learned from?

On a side note... I was distracted the other day and did not finish your thread. This is my Saturday and I plan on finishing up your encounter.

This is a very typical report. Your initial sighting I mean. By the time it dawns on you, what you are looking at. Its gone.

Even these types of encounters. People are reluctant to report them. For fear of either ridicule, or accusations of attention seeking.

Side note:

Be brave, never change your story, if it was 10 foot tall and stole your pancakes. Stick to that. If it was blonde haired, dont try to adjust your testimony to the testimonies you have heard from others.

More to it than what ya may think.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

ex bro in law was a Ranger,

Rangers lead the way.

This part of the subject is where I shut up....lol.

Loose lips sink ships.

I will not divuldge anything I have regarding our military involvements.

But yeah.....I know.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

no i am asking a rhetorical question - as to why the protagonists in this alledged " attack " cannot produce any physical evidence of it

a foresnsic report from a bona-fide CSI team and the back up of the " victims " medical forensics would force me to actually take it seriously

i cannot watch you tube vids at the moment - so go on - who was at the hospital ?

infact - why dont you give us a full text summary of this alledged attack ???
edit on 22-3-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

when utterly unevidenced claims are being assesed - the mental health of the claimants is pertinant

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Cops dont normally freeze up like that.

Thank you for your input.

The rigors of LEO training just doesn't cover the discordant experience of Bigfoot. At that point we revert to just being human. So I find absolutely no fault with anyones reaction. Factor in most think the topic is bunk, then you realize despite the best training no one is prepared to be confronted with "the impossible".

I understand and in no way did I mean to imply the officer did anything wrong.

I would like to see officers being made aware of these critters. Apparently they dont find anything out about them even being in jurisdiction. Until the fact cant be denied.....mechanical dismemberment with no machinery around kinda stuff. Or like the unfortunate deputy that just bumps into them.

Thank you for your service and the input.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have always advocated that there were intelligent Bigfeet's hanging around. LIke one poster said, We hardly come across other bones. Even then, the scarcity of them also lowers the percentages of coming across one.

They usually travel in TWO or THREE, really old and experienced ones probably alone. These are masters of the woods, perfectly adapted. Here we are, confident in our empire over this earth, self pat on the back, look! we have a first world economy here, how can bigfeets exist? we would have seen it!!

NO, YOU WOULDN'T. LIke, the strip mall or your local 7-11 isn't built in the middle of a preserve where eyes are constantly on watch.

It stands to reason that these beings most likely live in isolated pockets around the US, cave system perhaps. I believe some to be man eaters, very few enclaves.

NOTE, this is just speculation on my part, but this is what I've gained from insight with the available information.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neil4No1
Is it true that Sasquatch were listed in some Army field manual for the Pac-NW back in tha day?

It is.
Comes up fairly easy with a google search.
Its just a page or two.
I believe it is Oregon or Washington.Corp of Engineers Flora and Fauna 1976.. I think.

It is officially taken as a tounge in cheek thing and not official government disclosure.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

no i am asking a rhetorical question - as to why the protagonists in this alledged " attack " cannot produce any physical evidence of it

a foresnsic report from a bona-fide CSI team and the back up of the " victims " medical forensics would force me to actually take it seriously

The official cause listed by the "physician"

Bear attack.

Cougars are also sometimes given the rap.

i cannot watch you tube vids at the moment - so go on - who was at the hospital ?

Two well known D.O.I. field agents.

infact - why dont you give us a full text summary of this alledged attack ???

Man wakes up to sasquatch standing over his bed.

Man reacts accordingly.

Son takes man to hospital.

-appendage.

Man is friend with cop.

Cop goes to see friend.

D.O.I. agents are already at hospital and greet L.E.O.

Missing appendage friend tells cop friend: "It was a sasquatch"

Too bad you cant watch the videos.
The incident is discussed in more than one video.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

when utterly unevidenced claims are being assesed - the mental health of the claimants is pertinant

Yes.
And I agree. Somewhat. Trace evidence abounds.

Since Ive made the claim. I will answer you.

In my 40+ years I have never been suspected of, treated for, or diagnosed with any behaviorial or psychiatric disorder. I do not now, nor have I ever used pharmaceuticals or illicit drugs.

So I can assume you believe most mentally ill people tell lies. And non mentally ill do not?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Right on target Aliensun.

This is another trait that I have some personal experience with. It is widely accepted that some of these males get keen on us little hairless talking monkey gurls...lol.

Did you know,

The same behavior has been documented with the females too.

Nice to meet you Aliensun,

Long time fan.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Very nice of you to share that.

They are highly intelligent. And they have culture.

You do not find sasquatch bones laying about for the same reason we dont find human remains frequently laying about.

Again not a monkey....imo ofcourse.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Thank you.

You run a enviable thread in style and content.
It must be trying at times....

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I dont think any amount of cop training can help when you are face to face with a creature said to not even exist.

True.

That is why I advocate L.E.O. get the training they need regarding sasquatches.

Unfortunately, the feds do not.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Thank you for that.
Very sweet of you to say so.

I am slowly learning the bbc, going to work on imbedding links and vids today in the freshmans forum.

I was all clunky at first...lol.
Now I get what the new people were talking about in threads, before I signed up.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh
a reply to: Advantage

I always really wanted them to exist. I still do not believe they do but I always hope one day it will be proven. But by now you would think such a creature would be well documented with pictures, videos that can not be refuted.

A large misconception held by many is that there is no clear images or cadavers.
For whatever reason, (above our pay grade) physical proof of these creatures is quickly rounded up and confiscated by D.O.I. or other federal agencies.

Also, more reports are coming in that photos on digital cameras and cell phones are being remotely removed. I personally witnessed this for myself.

I know....convenient.

We welcome skeptics to get in the field.
They make the best researchers.

but why a need to keep their existence secret? I can understand how they would like to hide the existence of alien life from us to aovid panic but why hide the existence of a great ape?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am of the firm belief that Sasquach lives pretty much everywhere there are forests. Down South here, we have the 'skunk apes,' a little smaller, more reddish in color, but still big, powerful critters.

Anyone who has spent time in the woods alone knows how to avoid conflict. Fast movements are a definite no-no. Anything that could appear to be threatening is a definite no-no. Any critter that thinks it is in danger becomes dangerous, and that doesn't just include cougars and bears... it includes everything, from robins to squirrels to rabbits to deer.

But, unlike humans, critters rarely attack without a reason: scared or hungry.

If I do ever meet a skunk ape, my first action is to stop. Just stop and look. I want to know if it is angry or just surprised. Never stare directly in any animal's eyes, because that initiates confrontation; just keep it in your field of vision. If it is angry, I will slowly take a step or two back, to signal I want no trouble. I will NOT, under any circumstances, point anything at it... it probably doesn't care if that thing in my hand is a gun, a camera, or a Twinkie. If, after establishing co-existence, I can safely do so, I might try to grab a video, but that will be done well after the initial encounter.

The goal is for it to go on its way and me to go on mine. It doesn't matter if it's a Sasquach, a cougar, or a boar.

Most people have no idea how to approach critters. They seem to think that the critter is a toy. It's not. It's a living creature trying to go about it's daily routine of survival. You're a curiosity unless you become food or danger. As best as I can tell, Sasquach are not carnivorous, so just don't be a danger. That means don't challenge it, don't show fear, don't make sudden moves, don't yell or scream, and don't intrude on it any farther. Any of these things are what another critter would do before attacking, and yes, that Sasquach is bigger, stronger, more agile, and faster than you. You have one advantage: you're (hopefully) smarter. Use that by not convincing the big ape-thing that you need to be dead.

If it does attack... yeah, run, shoot, yell... something to try and persuade it that killing you is too much trouble.

(I doubt one will ever look at me like it's lunchtime, as someone posted. Not many critters want to be around me at lunchtime. But then, I'm a redneck; normal humans might need to be worried about that... but not me. I'm top of this food chain.)

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join