It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch and Your Safety a review

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

This is a earlier video done by William Jevning.

youtu.be...

This video is an informal round table discussion. About 1 hr. long.

It lacks flashy production, sound quality, creepy soundtracks, and long, anxiety inducing, witness testimony.

In this video William Jevning and friends discuss what you need to know about safety in the event you encounter a Sasquatch.

In the woods, out on the road, or around your home.

I know alot of you are thinking "take a clear picture or video"...lol.

Yeah, that is what most of the uninitiated seem to think.

The reality though, is much different.

Getting a camera or a phone out to take a picture of these critters never entered my mind. I had one singular thought only.

RUN

Even when our highly trained L.E.O. cross paths with sasquatches.
They freeze and sometimes worse, as an encouter by a deputy is retold in this video.

At one point "T.W." (a municipal cop and JRG SW Regional Director) chimes in for a few minutes to give an update on his friend who was attacked in the bedroom of his home beatup pretty badly and mauled as well.

"TW" has had an upclose encounter while on duty. The incident was captured on his patrol car cameras.

I highly recommend anyone that takes a interest, to followup on some of his other encounters. I tend to accept LEO testimony. Without reservation.

Remember, these guys are vets and cops. They may come off as such in the discussion...lol.

Seriously though, you should be prepared for anything if you are going into the woods. Preparing for Sasquatches is similar to prepping for zombies. In that being prepared for one scenario, enables you to be prepared for many others as well.

Traveling in groups is always a good idea.

For those of you outside the USA without means of carrying a firearm. William lays out some good alternatives you should be able to acquire.

My personal safety rules are quite simple.

I never go into the woods without a firearm and friends that preferably are armed too.
I do not go into the woods or travel by automobile thru large wooded areas at night.

I would like to hear opinions on the advice given in this video as well as any other safety precautions you may take while "alone" in the woods.

Have you ever thought about what you would do if you looked up and saw a 9 foot tall hairy fella staring at you like it is lunch time?

Dont wait till it happens to make a plan.

One last thing.
I in no way recommend anyone go "squatchin".
Beating on trees in the woods with sticks is a very bad idea.

If you do encounter one.
My advice is simple.

Never attempt to habituate these creatures.

Be humble. It is not an ape or monkey.

Avoid eye contact.

Do not run away, move slowly away.

When you do get away. Do not come back to that area.

Also for those of you who are armed. If you do see one. Check your flanks and your 6. Usually there are atleast two more you have not seen yet.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

I never freeze when I see my mother in law.

And always look at her straight in the eyes.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

s&f good read, dont have time for the video
edit on 22-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I remember a story of a deputy who stupidly aimed his pistol at a squatch that was looking at him out of plain fear, and as soon as he did, the creature ducked out of the way as if it knew it was in danger. The guy ran quickly back along a trail to his vehicle, but the creature followed him. It also was running circles around him while he ran along the trail, and even was spotted in a tree near him. It may have been another creature. These things are pretty smart in the woods. Spooky as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

They know us well. Our vulnerabilities and limits. Sounds like he saw one and was unaware of the others until it was too late.

Because of the quality training our L.E.O. community recieves. I am very puzzled by the amount of reports I have heard similar to yours.

Cops dont normally freeze up like that.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

They know us well. Our vulnerabilities and limits. Sounds like he saw one and was unaware of the others until it was too late.

Because of the quality training our L.E.O. community recieves. I am very puzzled by the amount of reports I have heard similar to yours.

I dont think any amount of cop training can help when you are face to face with a creature said to not even exist.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If Sasquatch wants your McDs or BK meal when you are walking to the house, it is advisable to give it to him. I don't care how good the Pizza is, give it to him. Don't hold out for a tip either.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
So what I get out of this is..

always travel in groups.. so I can push someone AT the squach and get away.

Carry a firearm. Hells yes.. a fully auto felony special. Ever been boar hunting? Kinda the same thing but aim higher.

Never run? That means run like hell and shoot in a 360 deg radius.. repeatedly. While screaming. And running.

Never take pics? Take pics after the kill.. kinda like boar hunting.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I always really wanted them to exist. I still do not believe they do but I always hope one day it will be proven. But by now you would think such a creature would be well documented with pictures, videos that can not be refuted.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

I always really wanted them to exist. I still do not believe they do but I always hope one day it will be proven. But by now you would think such a creature would be well documented with pictures, videos that can not be refuted.

**shrug*
Something to all the stories. Also something to the long history of them. Maybe theyre now extinct here. Ive said it on here and some want to strangle me, but we keep looking at the stars when we have sooo much of our planet not explored, charted, or studied. We are finding new species all the time.. maybe this is just another one, even if not in N. Am any longer.
People say then why dont we find the bones. Well, I havent tripped over any bison skulls lately, or bear bones, or pronghorn deer.. or fox skulls. Not even a rabbit skull recently. Ive never been walking and picked up a skull and said.. hoo boy! A NEANDERTHAL. No signs of large animals/primates.. what would those signs be? If you ran across a giant pile of crap, you going to tell me you can tell the diff between craps to determine if a primate or what other mammal of similar size or poo size.. made it? DNA lab in your pocket? People are too easy to disregard the improbable as impossible.. but its not

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I would befriend the old fellow and feed him treats from my pack. Then we'd sit back against his favorite tree and light up a joint. Eat more treats, and discuss philosophy and religion. That is the true way of the sasquatch.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jimmycrackerson1
I would befriend the old fellow and feed him treats from my pack. Then we'd sit back against his favorite tree and light up a joint. Eat more treats, and discuss philosophy and religion. That is the true way of the sasquatch.

And then he would try to mount you like an elk in rut.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

is your level of paranioa physically painfull - it sounds like it

I do not go into the woods or travel by automobile thru large wooded areas at night.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

and another thing :

his friend who was attacked in the bedroom of his home beatup pretty badly and mauled as well

got forensics ?

i CBA watching an hour of " big foot chat "

so lets get straight to the meat of that case - forensics ?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

You are, of course, welcome to that belief.

Some of us have a differing opinion.

Sasquatch, what ever it truly is, is intelligent, therefore dangerous. Add to that physically extremely powerful, think gorilla and you'll probably be in the neighborhood.

It's also curious. My encounter showed that. It heard my car coming, it could have easily faded into the background but it didn't. Make of that, what you will.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

From reading I have done last 30 years or so regarding Sasquatch,way too much evidence to discount it,from government handbooks to special op soldiers,who are called in on strange occurances,ex bro in law was a Ranger,I'm not sure what they are but to deny their existance is not being skeptical,more obstanance,truth hard to swallow at times

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

The rigors of LEO training just doesn't cover the discordant experience of Bigfoot. At that point we revert to just being human. So I find absolutely no fault with anyones reaction. Factor in most think the topic is bunk, then you realize despite the best training no one is prepared to be confronted with "the impossible".

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

On the surface I might agree with your response. However there are many places historically Native American's skirt around and we just didn't get the memo. I'd say it's foolish to ignore, but YMMV.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Is it true that Sasquatch were listed in some Army field manual for the Pac-NW back in tha day?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
So what I get out of this is..

always travel in groups.. so I can push someone AT the squach and get away.

Carry a firearm. Hells yes.. a fully auto felony special. Ever been boar hunting? Kinda the same thing but aim higher.

Not sure what you mean by "fully auto felony special" I dont hunt, I do know some boar hunters. They use pitbulls to hold the hogs down, and then dispatch them.

Never run? That means run like hell and shoot in a 360 deg radius.. repeatedly. While screaming. And running.

Might work. I wouldnt recommend it.

Never take pics? Take pics after the kill.. kinda like boar hunting.

That would be my idea too.
Unfortunately the D.O.I. is not going to allow you to do that.

I believe your pic there is a hoax.
Seems like that was one on the list.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

A large misconception held by many is that there is no clear images or cadavers.
For whatever reason, (above our pay grade) physical proof of these creatures is quickly rounded up and confiscated by D.O.I. or other federal agencies.

Also, more reports are coming in that photos on digital cameras and cell phones are being remotely removed. I personally witnessed this for myself.

I know....convenient.

We welcome skeptics to get in the field.
They make the best researchers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join