It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General visits strip clubs on DoD dime-harasses subordinates and keeps clearance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I did not know 'militia of the several states' was in there. That is not a good thing. Woops.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Zaphod58

Oh my, sounded like something Trump would do. Surprised it was someone else.

WWTD...I am coining that as of this moment!

Why do you insist on trying to slip your Trump obsession into every thread?
Too bad this happened under Obama. But you've already shown you're too partisan to hold a rational thought.

I do not. You see the few that I do and you get triggered. Poor thing, sorry.
edit on 22-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

How tolerant you are... you have no problem with sexual harassment occurring, abuse of authority,violation concerning govt credit card use... because of trump???

How does that even begin to make sense?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

How tolerant you are... you have no problem with sexual harassment occurring, abuse of authority,violation concerning govt credit card use... because of trump???

How does that even begin to make sense?

You read a LOT into that.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

It's difficult to complain about General Grab Booby while Trump is removing health care from most of the poor and a good part of the middle class. Otherwise, I might have strong words for him.

You do not care to comment on the point of the thread to say but trump...

If you cannot be bothered to comment on it you must not consider his actions to be bad..

Please explain to me how I am wrong?

edit on 22-3-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

It's difficult to complain about General Grab Booby while Trump is removing health care from most of the poor and a good part of the middle class. Otherwise, I might have strong words for him.

You do not care to comment on the point of the thread to say but trump...

If you cannot be bothered to comment on it you must not consider his actions to be bad..

Please explain to me how I am wrong?

You read into my not commenting directly on the thread which is obviously offensive and illegal behavior. I thought that had already been established.

The incident was already being taken care of by the military. I made a comment comparing it to our grabby POTUS.

Do obvious conclusions need to be made over and over in one thread?
edit on 22-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

So now trump is responsible for the behavior of a general in 2015?

Brig. Gen. Ronald F. Lewis was fired in November 2015 as then-Defense Sec. Ash Carter’s senior military advisor

edit on 22-3-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

So now trump is responsible for the behavior of a general in 2015?

Brig. Gen. Ronald F. Lewis was fired in November 2015 as then-Defense Sec. Ash Carter’s senior military advisor

Nope. I just made a comparison.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

RHIP

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
General officers have always been dealt with differently than what we all would think is right.... I remember a 4 star who was sleeping with enlisted subordinates, one was an E5 who was reduced to E1 and kicked out of the military, the General lost a Star and got a full retirement.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yup my first sq commander got caught with a Tsgt from his support staff... she got reduced in rank and shown the door... he actually got a promotion because it was simpler to move the guy than take on his supporters at the higher ranks.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Because the Societies step in to cover their ass no matter what they do. Unless they do something so ridiculously blatant that they can't be protected, and I have yet to see an example of that happening, then they can get away with murder.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Because the Societies step in to cover their ass no matter what they do. Unless they do something so ridiculously blatant that they can't be protected, and I have yet to see an example of that happening, then they can get away with murder.

There is the upper elite in all sectors...even the military. Started when man started to farm so I don't see it changing anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
My 1st though is spending freeze till they sort that sh#t out..of course though only the lower rank members will suffer for it, so I guess that won't work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join