It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finnish lady describes the Muslim violence, they brag of attacks.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Rumour has it, that most muslims that are in Europe have been specifically told over the years NOT to integrate by Imams but to weaken the country from the inside and to colonise it. Some Shia muslims I know say that this has always been the case as far as the Sunni go. No proof sorry but I think the proof is in what is happening in my neck of the woods even though there will always be those that say it doesn't happen where they live which means it doesn't happen full stop. Even in the tiny UK there are still those that live say in deepest Devon that are adamant there is no problem because they don't see it and when they do, its all fake. Can't win and can't convince these sorts of people there's a problem until its their daughter/wife/sister or even son

It is not a rumor.

The Turkish clerics in Germany are effectively Turkish civil servants who do the bidding of the Turkish government and are paid directly from the Turkish Government.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

The Turkish government has sent 970 clerics — most of whom do not speak German — to lead 900 mosques in Germany that are controlled by a branch of the Turkish government's Directorate for Religious Affairs. Turkish clerics in Germany are effectively Turkish civil servants who do the bidding of the Turkish government.

Erdogan has repeatedly warned Turkish immigrants not to assimilate into German society. Erdogan has declared: "Assimilation is a violation of human rights."

In addition, Saudi Arabia recently pledged to finance the construction of 200 mosques in Germany to serve migrants there.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
www.investigativeproject.org...

"It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated; to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet." — Hasan al-Banna', Founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, 1928.

A real lot of Finns are conservative. I know, I am Finn and grew up in a society full of Finish ancestry Yoopers. Swedes are more liberal and are more pushy usually.
edit on 22-3-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join