It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is right. The US should not be militarily involved in Ukraine.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: reldra

I seek out facts. You seem to avoid the bigger ones. If most of Trump's people and family have Russia ties you seem to find that = to Biden's son???

Are you speaking of business ties? Is it against the law to have business ties in other countries? Did Hillary's business ties with Saudi concern you? Are you against business with other countries? I thought liberals welcomed diversity of culture, which also includes business culture.

I was referring to someone else's post.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I didn;t say all out war.

So you just mean a tiny war with a nuclear powerhouse. Ahhh, why didn't you say so. You should get with Putin and discuss the limits on the war you want to have with him. Just to clear up the matter.

And I do think Trump should be stopped.

So if he wanted to go to war with Russian you would want him to be stopped?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: reldra

WRONG... the folks elected a pro Russia anti Europe govt....

Soros and his crew overthrew them with his communist revolutionaries.. much like he is spending his $$$ on in the US...

I wonder who is in a top spot running a major oil company in Ukraine.... It wouldn't be the son of the former VP who loved to travel by train when he was Senator would it? Funny how that would happen...

No the 'folks' did no such thing. Putin had surrogates in there early.

I didn't post that about anyone's son. But you did. Trump's family and employees have so many Russia connections they might as well live there.

If you believe the liberal media outlets... I notice nothing from them about Biden's son running a Ukraine oil company.... You have to actually seek out facts... I guess it's easier to consume lies

The news is more than 2 years old, but I see NYTimes, ABCNewsGo, WashingtonPost, WashingtonTimes...shall I go on?

You should really google first.
edit on 21-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

HuffPo too Biden Son Ukraine Gas Company

Ya, this was REALLY hidden by the 'Liberal medai' LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

FU. I am not a troll.

I am pretty sure that a troll will say that.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ignored the post I see... just responding to an already responded to post...

gotcha...

Show me some facts about Trump's family tied to Russia.. perhaps running a Russian oil company or something similar...

Both Barrels Biden's Son is DOCUMENTED FACT... in being named to a Ukraine oil company board less than 2 months after the elected government was overthrown by SOROS....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Well, that's certainly a step up from drinking the blood of newborns.

On the bright side, nobody would have to worry about showing up to work.

It would help to quote what you are replying to.

Just the gist of what you're getting at. We're lucky to not have someone with those types of fallacious strategies in charge.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

gotcha...

Show me some facts about Trump's family tied to Russia.. perhaps running a Russian oil company or something similar...

Both Barrels Biden's Son is DOCUMENTED FACT... in being named to a Ukraine oil company board less than 2 months after the elected government was overthrown by SOROS....

Trump and russia need not be gotten into detail here. Enough threads. But you were certain the 'Liberal Media' hid Hunter Biden's being on the Board of a Ukraine gas company. That was simply not the case.

Ukraine is not Russia. But now you say Biden's sons belonging to a 'russian' company was hidden by the Liberal Media. It was not hidden. It was well publicized by Liberal Media.

I am so tired of the blanket statements that are all wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If you think Iraq and Vietnam and Korea were bad, Ukraine would be many times worse if American troops land on Crimea. Russians would never tolerate American soldiers in their own backyard.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how the GOP prevented Obama from protecting our ally.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

gotcha...

Trump and russia need not be gotten into detail here. Enough threads. But you were certain the 'Liberal Media' hid Hunter Biden's being on the Board of a Ukraine gas company. That was simply not the case.

They certainly filled the firebox in that Reuters article....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

gotcha...

They reported it widely. Completely making your statement incorrect.

I didn;t even mention Reuters. Just a bunch of 'Liberal Media' outlets that reported it- when you say they didn;t.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I didn;t say all out war

Just a little war then? Maybe ask putin to play fair and not shoot back? LOL

originally posted by: reldra. And I do think Trump should be stopped.

Why? Because he is introducing policys you dont agree with?

Suck it up! Thats why you have elections every 4 years.
Your side lost deal with it.
Want someone to blame? Blame yourselfs for putting up a unelectable hag as candidate and focusing of policys huge swaths of the country didnt want.
You lost to donald freaking trump! Thats like losing a chess game to a retard.

You got a # president and a # the government but its the president and government you and the rest of the USA deserve.

Want to change that? Do a better job at picking a candidate next election.

originally posted by: reldra.
He promised to help the middle class and the poor and he is doing the opposite.

No diffrent from the last few administrations then!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how the GOP prevented Obama from protecting our ally.

That is a longer story. It is late for me tonight. I have looked at a bunch of articles, liberal and conservative that tell a long story. Republicans were pushing hard for intervention in Ukraine. I did not realize that. The entire story is longer, though.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
I disagree.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

gotcha...

I didn;t even mention Reuters. Just a bunch of 'Liberal Media' outlets that reported it- when you say they didn;t.

Did MSM hammer the story for weeks? Or did they just accept the answer?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok
I disagree.

Explain ?

Hahahaha

God with that attitude of failing to see ones on failings we will have another 4 years of trump............

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

gotcha...

Did MSM hammer the story for weeks? Or did they just accept the answer?

I don;t know. Biden was VP and his other son died. Do you want to hammer the story now? You are welcome to it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I appreciate you taking the time to investigate and reply.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Naturallywired

Perfect example of how they have turned people against one another right here. Calling someone the enemy because they share a different opinion than you. Priceless.

"They" in this case are the ones you agree with on every topic.....

Yes..the enemy...as in hopeless ☻

link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I appreciate you taking the time to investigate and reply.

I started. I see how it went. I don;t know how it ended. You're welcome.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join