It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is right. The US should not be militarily involved in Ukraine.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: reldra

regardless, it was done.

Exactly and now Trump will deal with it his way. The country has seen what militaristic leadership from the democratic party accomplishes. Now it is time to deal in a different way.

I don't think you know what militaristic leadership is. The democrats didn't put that in Crimea. If you mean the US, you have yet to see what Trump can do.
edit on 21-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to: reldra

No the 'folks' did no such thing. Putin had surrogates in there early.

I wonder who is in a top spot running a major oil company in Ukraine.... It wouldn't be the son of the former VP who loved to travel by train when he was Senator would it? Funny how that would happen...

edit on Tue, 21 Mar 2017 22:44:48 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: bbcode

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I honestly don't understand liberals. They always talk about peace, and how the US shouldn't get involved in overseas disputes. But now that Trump is President, he is a Russian agent because he doesn't want to get involved with the Ukraine/Russia dispute. That situation isn't ours to police, we aren't the world's police, at least that's what liberals always used to say.

Obama and Clinton wanted it, and you see the results of that brainwashing.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What a warhawk response.

We went I Iraq against the vote of the UN. We are past the point of passing judgment on other powers. Was their involvement in Ukraine wrong? I know they got Crimea because their lease would run out for their black sea fleet. But their are alot of ethnic Russians who were feeling the bite of Ukraine's distress. Some truly wanted to be part of Russia again.

Were you speaking on the behalf of Crimea and Ukraine so strongly before our presidential cycle? I don't know, I'm just curious.

Warhawk? Nope. And ethnic Russians didn't want this. The entire place was filled with Putin's surrogates and then taken. More of Putin's surrogates are in the rest of the Ukraine.

Are you volunteering to sign up and go fight WW3? Nope? Then sure your not a war hawk, that would be a insult to warhawks........no your a chickenhawk!

No, I am not. And making up odd words for me makes no sense.

A chicken hawk is a coward who calls for war but expects others to do the fighting and dying

I expected US military to be on the ground in Ukraine the second Russia had boots and tanks in Crimea. How is that a chickenhawk?

That would encompass anyone not a soldier.

That is the first hit. That will make Russia believe we will do that on the 2nd and the 3rd. Just another sanction or 'one less bag of wheat for you, you bad boy!'. Ridiculous.

Wait what?

You want to start a war with Russia.......a country with 7000 nukes pointed at the USA and Europe.......and you are calling Trump (who is trhing to avoid a world ending nuclear war with Russia) more dangrous?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

WRONG... the folks elected a pro Russia anti Europe govt....

Soros and his crew overthrew them with his communist revolutionaries.. much like he is spending his $$$ on in the US...

I wonder who is in a top spot running a major oil company in Ukraine.... It wouldn't be the son of the former VP who loved to travel by train when he was Senator would it? Funny how that would happen...

I didn't post that about anyone's son. But you did. Trump's family and employees have so many Russia connections they might as well live there.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I was unhappy. I thought he should have done more. But he was always the 'negotiator and diplomacy' President. better than the lunacy we have now. A lot less dangerous, as most of you keep trying to say against Russia. Trump is dangerous and I mean for everything.

Seriously? A lot more dangerous? Says the person who wants to go to war with Russia. Can you see the confusion in that? On top of that, you would go to war with Russia, and have the most dangerous man alive, in your opinion, at the helm. You are making absolutely no sense in your statements. I wanted to believe different, but i guess the others are right. You are a troll.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Both Russia and the US promised the Ukraine protection in exchange for giving up the nukes. The Ukraine didn't check the fine print to see specifically what "protection" meant. It never specifically spelled out military assistance. Of course, by the Ukraine I mean the government, not the people.

The moral of the story is, when you are dealing with governments like Russia and the US, expect lies. You would have to be a fool to expect them to honor agreements based on their track records.

A little something to consider the next time someone mentions "reasonable" gun control.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What a warhawk response.

We went I Iraq against the vote of the UN. We are past the point of passing judgment on other powers. Was their involvement in Ukraine wrong? I know they got Crimea because their lease would run out for their black sea fleet. But their are alot of ethnic Russians who were feeling the bite of Ukraine's distress. Some truly wanted to be part of Russia again.

Were you speaking on the behalf of Crimea and Ukraine so strongly before our presidential cycle? I don't know, I'm just curious.

Warhawk? Nope. And ethnic Russians didn't want this. The entire place was filled with Putin's surrogates and then taken. More of Putin's surrogates are in the rest of the Ukraine.

Are you volunteering to sign up and go fight WW3? Nope? Then sure your not a war hawk, that would be a insult to warhawks........no your a chickenhawk!

No, I am not. And making up odd words for me makes no sense.

A chicken hawk is a coward who calls for war but expects others to do the fighting and dying

I expected US military to be on the ground in Ukraine the second Russia had boots and tanks in Crimea. How is that a chickenhawk?

That would encompass anyone not a soldier.

That is the first hit. That will make Russia believe we will do that on the 2nd and the 3rd. Just another sanction or 'one less bag of wheat for you, you bad boy!'. Ridiculous.

Wait what?

You want to start a war with Russia.......a country with 7000 nukes pointed at the USA and Europe.......and you are calling Trump (who is trhing to avoid a world ending nuclear war with Russia) more dangrous?

I have said no to that question 3 times now.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Ukraine was never supposed to have nukes. Only 5 countries are supposed to have nukes. Russia, America, China, France, Britain. The victors of WW2. Ukraine did not succeed USSR. Russia did.

The Budapest memorandum was used to make Ukraine give up the nukes it wasn't supposed to have.
edit on 21-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Soros and his crew overthrew them with his communist revolutionaries.. much like he is spending his $$$ on in the US...

I didn't post that about anyone's son. But you did. Trump's family and employees have so many Russia connections they might as well live there.

If you believe the liberal media outlets... I notice nothing from them about Biden's son running a Ukraine oil company.... You have to actually seek out facts... I guess it's easier to consume lies

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I was unhappy. I thought he should have done more. But he was always the 'negotiator and diplomacy' President. better than the lunacy we have now. A lot less dangerous, as most of you keep trying to say against Russia. Trump is dangerous and I mean for everything.

Seriously? A lot more dangerous? Says the person who wants to go to war with Russia. Can you see the confusion in that? On top of that, you would go to war with Russia, and have the most dangerous man alive, in your opinion, at the helm. You are making absolutely no sense in your statements. I wanted to believe different, but i guess the others are right. You are a troll.

FU. I am not a troll. Go walk your 913 posts away.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

If you believe the liberal media outlets... I notice nothing from them about Biden's son running a Ukraine oil company.... You have to actually seek out facts... I guess it's easier to consume lies

I seek out facts. You seem to avoid the bigger ones. If most of Trump's people and family have Russia ties you seem to find that = to Biden's son???

It seems that Biden's youngest son, Hunter, is on the Board of Directors of Ukraine's largest oil company. So? And? Is Biden in government? Was Hunter EVER in government? Did he have an office in the White House? Did he have top security clearance?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I don't think you know what militaristic leadership is.

Says the person who wants an all out nuclear war simply because Trump won the Presidency. lol. Your credibility is showing.

The democrats didn't put that in Crimea.

No. They didn't have the foresight to do it. But they sure took it out. What stupid leadership.

If you mean the US, you have yet to see what Trump can do

Trump will do what Trump wants to do and what he thinks is right. With what can he do, well it seems as if the left are trying to stop him from doing anything, but that was expected. It happened to Obama also.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Well, that's certainly a step up from drinking the blood of newborns.

On the bright side, nobody would have to worry about showing up to work.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm havin a Janet Reno Mandela Effect right now..

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I don't think you know what militaristic leadership is.

Says the person who wants an all out nuclear war simply because Trump won the Presidency. lol. Your credibility is showing.

The democrats didn't put that in Crimea.

No. They didn't have the foresight to do it. But they sure took it out. What stupid leadership.

If you mean the US, you have yet to see what Trump can do

Trump will do what Trump wants to do and what he thinks is right. With what can he do, well it seems as if the left are trying to stop him from doing anything, but that was expected. It happened to Obama also.

I didn;t say all out war. And I do think Trump should be stopped. He promised to help the middle class and the poor and he is doing the opposite.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Well, that's certainly a step up from drinking the blood of newborns.

On the bright side, nobody would have to worry about showing up to work.

It would help to quote what you are replying to.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I seek out facts. You seem to avoid the bigger ones. If most of Trump's people and family have Russia ties you seem to find that = to Biden's son???

Are you speaking of business ties? Is it against the law to have business ties in other countries? Did Hillary's business ties with Saudi concern you? Are you against business with other countries? I thought liberals welcomed diversity of culture, which also includes business culture.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Ukraine was never supposed to have nukes. Only 5 countries are supposed to have nukes. Russia, America, China, France, Britain. The victors of WW2. Ukraine did not succeed USSR. Russia did.

Israel isn't supposed to have them either, but here we are. If Ukraine had kept theirs, it's not like anyone would risk a retaliatory strike to go in there and take them away.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Ukraine revolution FEB 2014.... Hunter Biden appointed to the board of Burisma Holdings in APR 2014...

Quid PRo Quo anyone?

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

On April 18, 2014, Burisma Holdings announced Biden's appointment to the board of directors in a press release.[15] Burisma is the largest non-governmental gas producer in Ukraine, it was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Limassol, Cyprus - a European tax haven.[16][17] Burisma holds licenses covering the Dnieper-Donets Basin, the Carpathian and Azov-Kuban basins and has considerable reserves and production capability.[18] Burisma was founded by Mykola Zlochevsky, the former minister of energy minister and deputy national security council chair under Viktor Yanukovych, in 2006.[19] Burisma Holdings is owned and controlled by the Ukrainian businessman Nikolay Zlochevskyi.[20][21] Joining Hunter Biden on the Burisma Board of Directors is Aleksander Kwaśniewski, named in January.[22] Kwaśniewski was President of the Republic of Poland from 1995 to 2005 during the G. W. Bush presidency.[23] Chairman of Burisma is the Wall Street former Merrill Lynch investment banker Alan Apter. Finally, Burisma also at the same time named to the board Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s partner at the US investment firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners. In April 2014, Burisma Holdings appointed Vadym Pozharskyi -- who used to be a GEF Focal point in Ukraine as well as the Deputy Head of the State Environmental Investment Agency of Ukraine-- for a position of an Advisor to the Board of directors.

Hunter Biden's father Joe Biden traveled to Kiev on April 22, 2014 and urged the Ukraine government "... to reduce its dependence on Russia for supplies of natural gas."[24] And he discussed how the United States could help provide technical expertise for expanding domestic production of natural gas.[25] Some accuse the United States of maneuvering the Ukraine situation so that Western oil companies have unfettered access to shale gas (from "fracking") and to drill all across the Ukraine. With the revelations that Hunter Biden serves on the board of the Ukrainian company Burisma, many raised concerns about Hunter Biden's interests conflicting with official US government positions. The White House has dismissed nepotism charges against Biden's son.[26][27] But the director of the US-Ukraine Business Council Morgan Williams pointed to an "American tradition that frowns on close family members of government working for organizations with business links to active politics". Williams stated Biden appears to have violated this unwritten principle: "... when you're trying to keep the political sector separate from the business sector, and reduce corruption, then it's not just about holding down corruption, it's also the appearance."[28]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join