It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan River here, your alt-right guide. Praise Kek

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Remember, this is a conspiracy Message Board please don't drowned my information with nonsense

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Or just always going to be a guy who tries to discredit someone on the above top secret.

Was that you dodging the facts again? That was rhetorical, no need to reply. Unless you need me to explain what 'rhetorical' means.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Or just always going to be a guy who tries to discredit someone on the above top secret.

Was that you dodging the facts again? That was rhetorical, no need to reply. Unless you need me to explain what 'rhetorical' means.

I'm a far better troll than you.

Ah you think trolling is your ally? You merely adopted the troll. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the 4chan until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

Bane

I'm being goofy now.lol

What facts are you discussing. You've restored to name calling and childish temper tantrums. Did I overlook a post buddy if so sorry

edit on 23-3-2017 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2017 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Page one.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Poland, Czechoslovakia and Romania, to name a few, have all made it clear that refugees are not welcome. Denmark has even taken out advertising in Muslim countries discouraging immigration due to the difficulties emigrees will experience.

It's funny, I didn't really want to answer this that seriously because it was only 3-6 countries you provided. Not really much. I said 6 because I'm sure there are more. If we focus on the big picture with what is going on you can obviously see with the recent London attack will only escalate. Muslim's are trying to change the law of the land to a Koran based law.

Also, plenty of modernized Muslim's who are just fine compared to the flipside

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

It's funny, I didn't really want to answer this...

Of course you didn't, because you said this:

Can you explain how and why every western civilization has welcomed many refugees...

And it turned out to be wrong funny man. Maybe you can do Batman now and blow us away with your impression while addressing the facts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join