It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan River here, your alt-right guide. Praise Kek

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River

If you don't see a nwo, you are obviously a shill.

So, if I don't believe in a thing that you believe in, I DO actually believe in it and am also an agent of it? Wow.
And you apparently can also safely make assumptions about how much/little people have actually researched the supposed NWO and can also know for certain that you know more about it than they do? Real nice, buddy. Real nice...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The enemies of the alt-right love to insinuate that the entirety of it are 1488ers, as much as they wish it to be so this simply isn't true. Vox Day, Mike Cernovich, and Milo all have published various breakdowns of the alt-right. I tend to agree with the following division of the Alt-Right:

Alt-Lite: Traditional conservatives who are tired of their leadership constantly losing every cultural and political battle to the Ctrl+Left even those they have the numbers to win.

Alt-West: Includes civic nationalists, generally believe that the prosperity the West enjoys is based upon certain varying pillars. Like culturally compatible peoples, Christianity, Rule of Law, Science, and Greco-Roman tradition.

Alt-White: Here is where you find the White Nationalists and 1488ers in the alt-right. They tend to be louder than their true numbers would indicate and are enjoying what little relevance and platform they have right now. If given the chance they self immolate spectacularly like Spencer.

I consider myself solidly in the Alt+West camp of the alt-right. I reject most of the monomanias of the Alt-White, but concede that they do have a point about the stability of Nations peopled by a majority of Anglo-Saxon/Germanic peoples. However, unlike them but like most of the Alt-West I'm willing to accept a certain level of demographics outside those of European decent until it comes to a point where the stability of Western Civilization is threatened by those who do not have the intellectual or cultural aptitude to maintain the Civilization we inherited from our ancestors who built it. Once you hit a certain point in demographics all politics are identity politics. We're pretty much there.I feel that Christianity is the only force able to moderate the worst of my culture and civilization.

The alt-lite will most certainly move into the alt-west camp eventually, after they've been once again disappointed by Conservatism Inc.

The only chance that the Alt-White has of growing much beyond its current size is if the Alt-West fails in holding the line against the decline of Western Civilization. As I said before at a certain point all politics are identity politics, and in an Ethnic War, your skin is your uniform ( and to some extent your religion, but that isn't immediately obvious). I'm more hopeful than I was before the events of 2016, but there has been much damage done to the integrity of Western Civilization over the past half century of globalism and mass migration.

One of the strongest things the Alt-Right has going for it is its willingness to voice uncomfortable truths. The Ctrl+Left still controls the media, academia, and many courts, but it's major weakness is its continuously shifting view of Truth. It can never speak an uncomfortable truth that belongs to one of its constituencies lest it risk weakening its base. And the Truth of the last decade may not be the Truth of today, it must constantly find or import other constituencies in order to maintain that base but luckily has no problems with including diametrically opposed ideals to make that base ( ie. Islam and Homosexuals) such is not the foundation to build a society on.

Those are my quick thoughts refined over the past couple of years. I could be wrong, I could even be sinfully wrong, but until the left gets its head out of its rear end or conservatives actually conserve something, there is no other home for me but the alt-right.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Guys, sorry for late response. Internet is out and about to head to bed. I'll pick up later. I work 3 days straight. I'll try to do my best

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
The enemies of the alt-right love to insinuate that the entirety of it are 1488ers, as much as they wish it to be so this simply isn't true.

Im a 1492-er and I say everyone should ctrl+alt-del themselves... Im sick of the "newspeak".. triggered, sjws, alt whatevers, cis gender, gender fluid..Ive never consulted urban dictionary more than I have in the last 6 months.. blah blah blah. If you all needs labels so badly, I can give you name tags and rubber stamp " I am a somebody" on your forehead if you wish. Youll never know the sheer enjoyment of being un-pigeonhole-able.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

The "Alt-Right" is based on White Cishet Identity politics, Nationalism, Ethno-State, and Traditionalism

Nai's and White Supremacist are further right than the Alt-Right, but they have been using the Alt-Right as a cover to organize in public and recruit

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, yeah. I can use Google too. How is this related to the Alt Right and their mascot? It sounds very reptilian to me. Why is it an Alt Right meme/deity, and why do they need one?

The Kek frog god has been a great form of entertainment for one. I'm not saying there is magic with all this but as crazy as it sounds there is. It might be hard to believe it. Let is a former Egyptian god of chaos has a symbol that shows a guy sitting next to a computer on the internet... Think that's a joke? It really bears similarities to someone on the computer!

Other than that it's been used for lolz to actual people worshipping Kek as a real god
edit on 22-3-2017 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Nice summary of the Alt=Right there.

One question though, since a lot of Alt-Right membership is borne of dissatisfaction with establishment politics, do you see it shrinking as a force as Trump gets to work (Because people have less to be fed up about) or growing (because maybe they see things working out)?

You don't believe in the shadow government? What redpills are they giving you here?

Ats god, come on please get better.

If you all believe in a shadow government that really controls everything despite who you vote for, why support Trump?
It was a genuine question. Do you see people drifting away or rallying to the flag now that your boy got elected?

I see a lot of people really happy with the out come honestly. Other than a few salty tears I really don't see a negative.

Why do I vote? Because it's American. Voting doesn't matter to many on ats and as such those who don't vote or against it should really try to understand how many people have died for you to vote.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AJSuperFan1776

So, if I don't believe in a thing that you believe in, I DO actually believe in it and am also an agent of it? Wow.
And you apparently can also safely make assumptions about how much/little people have actually researched the supposed NWO and can also know for certain that you know more about it than they do? Real nice, buddy. Real nice...

It's a page tactic to establish a basic dialogue with like minded people. In other words I don't want to debate about "if the nwo" will happen or not. I've established it existed. At least I still have my tinfoil hat

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I do not see a group that could be labeled as the 'NWO'. There are too many countries/alliances supporting their own diverse agendas that I do not see how a unified world government can ascend to power in the foreseeable future.

Though I agree with you that there is no real NWO or global government at this time there are a lot of international organizations already in place which could be rolled into a global government. The UN, Interpol, International Criminal Court, IMF, WTO, G7, G20, etc. I don't see it happening any time soon though.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Though I agree with you that there is no real NWO or global government at this time there are a lot of international organizations already in place which could be rolled into a global government. The UN, Interpol, International Criminal Court, IMF, WTO, G7, G20, etc. I don't see it happening any time soon though.

Pretty much all of those are a total disaster so I don't see it happening as long as they are all extant.

But why worry anyway? Orange Jesus will save us all.

edit on 22-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

But why worry anyway? Orange Jesus will save us all.

DUH!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The Alt-Right is the main propagator of the NWO. They want a global western ideology.

/unpopular opinion

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I do not see a group that could be labeled as the 'NWO'. There are too many countries/alliances supporting their own diverse agendas that I do not see how a unified world government can ascend to power in the foreseeable future.

After all the nations of Earth unite against Trump, it will be a glorious age of peace and prosperity with the New United Earth Alliance.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
After all the nations of Earth unite against Trump, it will be a glorious age of peace and prosperity with the New United Earth Alliance.

Not really interested in the rest of the world's opinion either, they are just as, if not more, effed up than us.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The above comments are full of ignorance IMHO. Sorry for being edgy. But you won't be awoke with that attitude about the nwo or whatever you want to call it

It would take one nuclear disaster to unite the world

You guys think too small

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Says the guy who ignores facts.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Says the guy who ignores facts.

What facts? Pope called for a central banking system and Obama with his saul alsinky agenda. Wait a minute? You mean a few days ago the government of turkey requested all refugee Muslim's to have 7 children in the country they are in, while the Pope told Catholics to cut down the procreation

Please
edit on 22-3-2017 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Back on page page Mr. Hyperbole.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The above comments are full of ignorance IMHO. Sorry for being edgy. But you won't be awoke with that attitude about the nwo or whatever you want to call it

It would take one nuclear disaster to unite the world

You guys think too small

That nuclear disaster will be Trump. 7 billion lives will be lost.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Back on page page Mr. Hyperbole.

Or just always going to be a guy who tries to discredit someone on the above top secret.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join