It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan River here, your alt-right guide. Praise Kek

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Nice summary of the Alt=Right there.

One question though, since a lot of Alt-Right membership is borne of dissatisfaction with establishment politics, do you see it shrinking as a force as Trump gets to work (Because people have less to be fed up about) or growing (because maybe they see things working out)?

You don't believe in the shadow government? What redpills are they giving you here?

Ats god, come on please get better.

Its not in pill form anymore.

Shhh.. its in the water supply. Theyre drinking it up. When Kool Aid mix is added, it doubles the effectiveness.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Nice summary of the Alt=Right there.

One question though, since a lot of Alt-Right membership is borne of dissatisfaction with establishment politics, do you see it shrinking as a force as Trump gets to work (Because people have less to be fed up about) or growing (because maybe they see things working out)?

You don't believe in the shadow government? What redpills are they giving you here?

Ats god, come on please get better.

If you all believe in a shadow government that really controls everything despite who you vote for, why support Trump?

Sure, every country has a fat civil service that does the mechanics of running the country, but I really doubt there is anything beyond the incumbent's self interest that lets them get influenced by banks and big biz.

It was a genuine question. Do you see people drifting away or rallying to the flag now that your boy got elected?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The u.s. Is "trying" to make nwo hence the endless foreign regeime forced changes to western friendly kisser-uppers. But they are finding it hard

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The #ing jews did it all

Can we focus on the elite, Rothschild, bilderberg, Rockefeller, soro

Instead of a religion please.

Common people did nothing wrong

Judaism is a amazing faith

edit on 21-3-2017 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The #ing jews did it all

Yeah, it was the Evil Joos.

You gonna address my last post or ignore it since it did not mesh with your proclamations?

Poland, Czechoslovakia and Romania, to name a few, have all made it clear that refugees are not welcome. Denmark has even taken out advertising in Muslim countries discouraging immigration due to the difficulties emigrees will experience.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Shadilay

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ms898

I'm a civic nationalist and have realized that the media, government, nations, tptb, have lumped every patriotic citizen as a racist. No, it's true! Let me be clear. If you are pro American you are anti American because the globalist are trying to tear down borders and ushering in a nwo

American values seem to mean different things to many people for example freedom of religion and freedom of speech. You could say to be "pro American" one should be pro religious freedom.

A lot of your post I didn't agree with but what strikes me as odd is your complaint about ATS being watered down.

"Deny ignorance" the fundamental slogan and value of ATS conflicts with the any and all racist viewpoints and I feel the way you tied it into your argument undermines your post.

Been lurking ats since 1999

I was lurking probably a couple years after that. There is a massive database of information on the main topics, they get added to daily. Like 9/11 topics. I believe were added to TODAY. I don't see this as watered down. Just more politics added to 'NEW' view.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The #ing jews did it all

Can we focus on the elite, Rothschild, bilderberg, Rockefeller, soro

Instead of a religion please.

Common people did nothing wrkng
Did you dance when old man Rockefeller died??
Dead Rockefeller 2017

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ms898

I'm a civic nationalist and have realized that the media, government, nations, tptb, have lumped every patriotic citizen as a racist. No, it's true! Let me be clear. If you are pro American you are anti American because the globalist are trying to tear down borders and ushering in a nwo

American values seem to mean different things to many people for example freedom of religion and freedom of speech. You could say to be "pro American" one should be pro religious freedom.

A lot of your post I didn't agree with but what strikes me as odd is your complaint about ATS being watered down.

"Deny ignorance" the fundamental slogan and value of ATS conflicts with the any and all racist viewpoints and I feel the way you tied it into your argument undermines your post.

Been lurking ats since 1999

Just because a person has been driving a car since 1984 doesn't mean they are a good driver.

To try and justify a racist viewpoint shows ignorance.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

What, or who, is Kek? It sounds like a gecko's laugh.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I believe its something from 4Chan, however I could be wrong. I don't know myself.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Have you ever heard a gecko laugh? They go "kek kek kek kek".

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What, or who, is Kek? It sounds like a gecko's laugh.

knowyourmeme.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, yeah. I can use Google too. How is this related to the Alt Right and their mascot? It sounds very reptilian to me. Why is it an Alt Right meme/deity, and why do they need one?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Big knock, Jordan....big knock baby....

Proud to read ya!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Yeah, yeah. I can use Google too. How is this related to the Alt Right and their mascot? It sounds very reptilian to me. Why is it an Alt Right meme/deity, and why do they need one?

Perhaps you should google harder.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I do not see a group that could be labeled as the 'NWO'. There are too many countries/alliances supporting their own diverse agendas that I do not see how a unified world government can ascend to power in the foreseeable future.

I am in complete agreement with your rationality of this issue.

I would add, however, that NWO is probably not the right term.

I think 'cabal' is more fitting, as it encompasses many different factions who typically oppose each other in their struggle for world domination but that also occasionally cooperate with each other in order to achieve smaller, more prescient goals.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Essentially you are "Alt-Light", also your statement "If you are for the NWO you must be a communist" is extremely false and ignorant

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Jordan River is my Alt Right guide. He should explain it me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join