It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump signs NASA bill, sets goal to put a man on Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ethnic Germans such as Trump love science and technology. The German scientists Albert Einstein and Otto Hahn discovered relativity and nuclear fission, respectively. Germans built the world's first jet fighter and jet bomber Me 262 and Ar 234, respectively. The German engineer Wernher von Braun built the first cruise missile and the first ballistic missile V-1 and V-2, respectively, and built the Saturn 5 rocket that sent the first man to the Moon.

link

edit on 21-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Gotta figure out how to get out of low earth orbit first. I wonder if mars is flat like earth?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
But that damn Van Allen belt. *sigh*
edit on 21-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
I wonder if mars is flat like earth?

Well, there is always breast enhancement.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

That would be with Venus.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

seems busty enough to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Ethnic Germans such as Trump love science and technology. The German scientists Albert Einstein and Otto Hahn discovered relativity and nuclear fission, respectively. Germans built the world's first jet fighter and jet bomber Me 262 and Ar 234, respectively. The German engineer Wernher von Braun built the first cruise missile and the first ballistic missile V-1 and V-2, respectively, and built the Saturn 5 rocket that sent the first man to the Moon.

thehill.com...

Frank Whittle an English Engineer invented the Jet Aircraft Engine long before the German's tried to create there own, the German ME 262 air frame was however far superior and ahead of it time compared to the Gloucester meteor, had the old by top brass in the RAF endorsed his engine (they saw no use for it) the RAF would have had serviceable jet fighters by the late 1930's.
The English were ahead of the German's with Radar, Computers and quite a few other science's.

Albert Einstein was Not ethnic German he was Jewish, a German Jew.

Were the German's were ahead, theoretical particle physic's, Chemistry, Air frame's, Rocketry (they actually tested out a wire guided anti ship missile fired from an air craft in 1944 that could very well have turned the battle of the Atlantic but thankfully the air craft was shot down before it could return to Germany and the sinking of a troop ship along with the death's of several thousand allied service personnel was kept out of the press so the German's never knew just how effective that device was.

In the 1930's through to the early 1940's Germany WAS the most scientifically advanced nation in the world if far from the most moral in that period due to there political leadership.

But that crown has been passed around quite a bit, even the Italian's have lain claim to it on occasion though truthefully it has been passed between England, Germany, France and the United state's quite a bit until of course Japan and North Korea trumped us on the Technological point's if not the theoretical or science research point's.

Today the scientific research point can be argued to be mainly shared between the US at the top, Russia, Western Europe mainly Britain and France but also Germany and the state of Isreal were science and gifted scientists have flocked after it's re-founding as a nation state.

I have to add this, the Chinese had a cruise missile over a thousand years ago, it was an oversized firework with four downward pointing rocket's and designed to skim over the water when launched form a ship against an enemy ship to set fire to it, they also had blast furnaces back before the 1400's and of course the printing press far longer then we european's, they may have invented the mechanical clock before the swiss but then forgot about it but that is just based on something someone once claimed and they may have found a way over 2000's years ago to chrome plate there sword's.
www.china.org.cn...
When one was found among the Terracotta warriors after over 2000 years immersed in often damp soil though it's pommel and tang had long since rusted and rotted away the blade was almost pristine and still sharp enough to cut silk?.
prezi.com...

Sorry got to add these, the Romans used Concrete that set under water, used Triple Glazing in the bath's of Rome (there arch nemesis of the punic wars the north African Carthaginian's had very modern baths and toilet's in there houses in a bathroom much like today - though they did sacrifice little children to a pagan goddess), the Greek's including the Roman period had Archimedes credited with inventing the screw for pumping water though it may also go back to the time of the hanging garden's of Babylon (no or little proof to support that earlier supposition but it is an interesting thought), Heron of Alexandria invented steam powered coin operated moving door's for one of there greek temple's and also had all the pieces so that he could have created a working steam engine but likely due to the slave economy of the time the need to create such a device meant it never was or the Roman legion's would have had train's to take them around the empire and today's world could look very different, rotted fish sauce instead of saur kraut or fish and chip's.

Got to add this question as well.

How many of these idea's developed in the latter period of the war by the German's also drew on scientific knowledge, idea's and expertise forced into there service after being looted, kidnapped and appropriated from conquered nation's?.

edit on 21-3-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Frank Whittle an English Engineer invented the Jet Aircraft Engine long before the German's tried to create there own, the German ME 262 air frame was however far superior and ahead of it time compared to the Gloucester meteor, had the old by top brass in the RAF endorsed his engine (they saw no use for it) the RAF would have had serviceable jet fighters by the late 1930's.
The English were ahead of the German's with Radar, Computers and quite a few other science's.

Albert Einstein was Not ethnic German he was Jewish, a German Jew.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

seems busty enough to me.

True, she does have breast.

orandia.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
www.sciencealert.com...

According to this the van-belts are weak.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Not so much weak as very thin so that while the overall radiation an astronaut could be exposed to is high the relative radiation per cubic meter is not so bad in real term's.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

That's cool but let's go back to the Moon first. It's been a while, you know? I think his budget calls for NASA cuts though but I hear those cuts only affect Climate Science.

Those damn Chinese and their Global Warming hoax! Thank you President Trump! Screw science!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Trump loves science..........

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

That's cool but let's go back to the Moon first. It's been a while, you know? I think his budget calls for NASA cuts though but I hear those cuts only affect Climate Science.

Those damn Chinese and their Global Warming hoax! Thank you President Trump! Screw science!

People might have bought into it more if the left controlled media and institutions hadn't tried to use it against people to make a fortune on, including trying to sell new taxes based on it, and then the leaked lies propping it up even further with embellished data was the kicker that DOOMED it forever.

Case in point: Nothing is so important as to lie about in any manner or you doom it to hell. And now here we are. Now it doesn't matter anymore whether or not it is happening.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

If Earth is flat, why cant i see the skyline of Japan when i look out over the ocean with a telescope?

Putting people on Mars would be nice, but i think more Moon landings and colonization to practice this stuff would make more sense.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Great news! But can Trump find a space-helmet big enough to fit his head?*(sarcasm intended)

He know little about life on Earth...so now he wants to take on Mars? (seriousness intent).

MS

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

it's about time.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Yeah Steve-but its not like it was his original idea. We've been planning all along..."not because it is easy...but because it is hard"
-President John F. Kennedy in reference to getting to the Moon and space

'Course he'll take the credit anywhere he can
edit on 21-3-2017 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If he was not already the best president, this sure will make him the best in my book

new topics

top topics

join