It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Idaho!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hello Folks,
For several months now i have been addicted to reading the many interesting posts by the many interesting members here, and i have finally decided to make the attempt to join in with you. I will do my best to provide a helpful view of any topics that i decide to indulge my self into.
I come from the "Great Potato State" (Idaho) USA....and wish a respectful, and friendly hello to you all. The link below is just to share a little bit of my beautiful state with you if you are ever interested to find out more about Idaho. Greetings to you all!!!... and see you in ATS!!

www.visitid.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Heya Mr Carburetor, Welcome to ATS. Happy posting.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hello there! And welcome to ATS. Look forward to hearing you throughout the board!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hello Mr Carburetor, well I have consumed much of what is grown from your state, looking forwards to what you have to share in thought. Welcome

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, I look forward to reading some of your posts. I too am from the great state of Idaho however now I hail from Nevada.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, I have a few relatives in Idaho and live a few miles from the border. Have fun, and happy posting.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wow!
Thanks for the great welcome!
I look forward to seeing you guys in the forum
If you ever have any questions about me or Idaho, just let me know.
Some of my interests are Traveling; The asian culture; martial arts; sports; and of course world news.
I'm a pretty rational thinker, yet with an open mind for other people's thoughts and beliefs. I'm sure you will find me easy to get along with.
Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Greetings Carburetor! I live in Idaho as well! Boise, to be exact. I hear you're into Asian culture. Which Asian culture do you enjoy the most?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hello iceofspades

I have actually payed a very beautiful visit to Thailand twice in the last few years and my heart seems to remain there. I guess i could say it remains there literally due to the fact that i met a beautiful Thai girl that holds my heart. Anyway, I love the many asian cultures. Since i study martial arts extensively i love Chinese and Japanes history. One of my life time goals is to eventually visit the Great wall of China. Wish me luck!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
iceofspades

I also live in Boise. Its a beautiful city isn't it!.

You know when i actually spent a few days in Puket Thailand where the Tsunami Disaster struck. I spend a few days there with my girlfriend last summer. Its a complete tragedy what happend there. I heard the Southwestern coast of Thailand is close to 40% of Thailands tourism income. And this area was struck hard. My hearts go out to those poor people. Especially the children who lay pray to evil souls looking to gain from child exploition and the sex industry.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hello Mr Carburetor, how are ya? Welcome to ATS

top topics

join